Author Topic: I am so hurt  (Read 7382 times)

positivethoughts

Re: I am so hurt
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2011, 01:58:24 AM »
I guess she didn't see this coming. ugh

sammiepoo

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2011, 01:59:30 AM »
I guess nobody did!! I am so upset,

Offline Kareena

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2011, 03:47:31 AM »
so sorry to hear all this sammie.

this is the thing with psychics sometimes life throws us a curveball and nobody can predict that.

Check out William's video - he says sometimes we are in other person's life for their learning and not for us. If this guy is going back  to his community, I am not surprised it is not easy to abandon such strong traditional ties and the non-traditional free world can be scary when there is so much security in the mennonite community.

Hey Sammie, focus on your spiritual growth and learning and have fun. Let this guy know you do not resent him for doing this and wish him the best in his life and his future. Of course you are hurt because you are feeling caring person.
Do not make any decisions live in the moment, if and when he comes back you can see how you feel then. You do not have to commit to the person who has his own insecurities to deal with. Also understand guys who are lost can come across as very selfish when the truth is they can only do things from the perspective they have. Later on looking back one may hold their head in their hands and say, 'what was I thinking?' But why should you wait for them to come to this realization.

Good for you for graduating from college coming from foster homes it is a big achievement. Also check out Casey's video and raise your vibrations to attract the person who is equal in caliber to you and deserving of you. And if you still want to wait for Elvin he is only going back to his community not getting married, so it is not the end of the world, there is still hope and even better is that you are free to play the field.

sammiepoo

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2011, 03:52:43 AM »
okay well he actually is suppose to leave it in 2 to 3 months he is trying it. Thank you for the encourgagement I believe he will be back because here is his problem, he loves me but he wants to be apart of his community but they are not going to completely except him. He knows that

Offline kiki155

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2011, 01:45:20 PM »
Sammie, you've had quite the life, haven't you? You are so young and have a very fun spirit. I was shocked to read that about Elvin, but I also feel like it's part of the plan and maybe just a little detour.

sammiepoo

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2011, 02:17:47 PM »
I believe it is too I honestly believe everything is going to work out. After all I am the only girl he is ever been in love with and not only that he wont be excepted back into the mennonites. They frown upon some of the things he has done and been doing, and he told me he was going to do this back when we broke up in December of 2009 and he never did!!

Offline cj

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2011, 11:07:53 PM »
Check back with us later..hope you're feeling better...it will be up and down Im surebut at least feeling better will be a nice start  :)

sammiepoo

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2011, 11:48:19 PM »
yeah my SM is kind of wishy washy!!

anything