Author Topic: My Story  (Read 6931 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: My Story
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2017, 06:32:26 PM »
Lady P may be good for some but she was dead wrong for me. Thank god

how was she wrong?  just curious?

stargazer

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2017, 06:54:52 PM »
Lady P may be good for some but she was dead wrong for me. Thank god

how was she wrong?  just curious?
In short, she gave me a doom and gloom reading and lucky for me, the opposite happened. Another time, A couple years ago she gave me a positive reading saying I'd reconcile with someone. Didn't happen.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 07:04:33 PM by stargazer »

moonlight412

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2017, 07:22:52 PM »
@BayPark1

You're right! I think my issue is at some point 'Rejection started breeding Obsession'..and I got obsessed with the thought of being with him, and him! I am realizing that I need to work on myself and need to love myself first, stop rejecting myself and be someone's doormat. I feel really good nowadays, even though I have to see him daily, I feel less obsessed.. and till two weeks back I was calling 20 psychics everyday to see if he will come back, and everyone said he loves you, he likes you (well I don't see that in reality..but oh well..at least made me feel better), and he will come back in April..he is doing some serious thinking.. I almost stopped living in now, and started waiting for April.. and then I joined this group and saw that is pretty generic reply every one gets, so I snapped back into reality..and decided to work on letting him go instead of waiting for him, and now slowly but steadily I am able to let go off these thoughts.. feels sooooooo good to not obsess!

I think I will buy Heal your Life.. it's so funny.. I have been going to Amazon and looking at that book, and wondering if I should buy it or not..but I guess I will now! If I can spend 35 bucks on psychics for only 7-8 minutes, then I this is an investment!
Do you recommend audiobook or paperbook?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2017, 09:13:04 PM »
@BayPark1

You're right! I think my issue is at some point 'Rejection started breeding Obsession'..and I got obsessed with the thought of being with him, and him! I am realizing that I need to work on myself and need to love myself first, stop rejecting myself and be someone's doormat. I feel really good nowadays, even though I have to see him daily, I feel less obsessed.. and till two weeks back I was calling 20 psychics everyday to see if he will come back, and everyone said he loves you, he likes you (well I don't see that in reality..but oh well..at least made me feel better), and he will come back in April..he is doing some serious thinking.. I almost stopped living in now, and started waiting for April.. and then I joined this group and saw that is pretty generic reply every one gets, so I snapped back into reality..and decided to work on letting him go instead of waiting for him, and now slowly but steadily I am able to let go off these thoughts.. feels sooooooo good to not obsess!

I think I will buy Heal your Life.. it's so funny.. I have been going to Amazon and looking at that book, and wondering if I should buy it or not..but I guess I will now! If I can spend 35 bucks on psychics for only 7-8 minutes, then I this is an investment!
Do you recommend audiobook or paperbook?

I bought the paperback so I could write in it and go back.  The interesting thing is when I first got the book about 2 years ago, I discovered some deep rooted issues as to why I attract such assholes :)  Then I stopped doing the book.  Now that I've  picked it back up, I'm discovering other issues that relate to the obsession and rejection.  It's pretty awesome.  She has another book "The Power Within You" with is more changing your thoughts from negative to positive and letting go.  Louise Hay is pretty awesome. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2017, 05:40:13 AM »
You can DL that book for free: https://mkbhambu.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/you-can-heal-your-life-louise-l-hay.pdf

moonlight412

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2017, 02:51:44 PM »
Thanks! I also bought the audio book..will combine it with this workbook.

Also, bought May Cause Miracles by Gabby Bernstein. I am excited now!

anything