Author Topic: Davina - has anyone read with her?  (Read 6193 times)

Offline Baypark1

Davina - has anyone read with her?
« on: September 17, 2016, 11:07:24 PM »
I just read with her and she's the first psychic to tell me the complete opposite of every  reader I have spoken to in the last month and there's been A lot I'm embarrassed to say.  All of them told me my POI has feelings, will be coming back and that this woman friend that hangs around him, who he told me a long time ago about and has no physical interest in her, have confirmed exactly what he told me about her.  Davina tells me today that he has NO interest in me, see absolutely NO reconciliation and he has thoughts of marriage with this "friend".  She actually said "that is a strong positive yes".  I'm shocked.  How can 20+ people tell me the same thing and ONE person be completely opposite?  God, I hope she's wrong!

Offline Happy6Vicki

Re: Davina - has anyone read with her?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 04:15:36 AM »
So.. was she wrong?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 02:02:07 PM »
I think Davina is the same reader as joydivine on purple ocean...who I tried twice, and second reading she gave me a completely opposite reading to the first.  SMH.  I think she's very limited on what she "sees" or puts her own stuff into the readings. 

Offline njlady

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 03:01:16 PM »
So.. was she wrong?

No, she was right. 

If you're calling about a guy coming back, please don't.  If a man wants to be with you, nothing will stop him.  If you know in your heart, really and truly, that he is the ONE, you don't need to do this to yourself.  Idiotic predictions keep you coming back for more.  Feelings you can't verify.  The more you hear about hope and happy endings, the more you will call.   

I had a man I really loved leave me.  I knew absolutely, without a doubt, that he would be back.  It took him a couple of years, but he called me late one night and couldn't even speak.  He was too afraid to say anything.  There was complete silence on the phone.  I knew it was him.  I just said "X, it's ok".  He cried like a baby, poured his heart out and begged me to take him back.  I did.  Eventually I ended it, and a lot of it had to do with how I had grown during those two years. 

candiednut

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 03:05:30 PM »
I think Davina is the same reader as joydivine on purple ocean...who I tried twice, and second reading she gave me a completely opposite reading to the first.  SMH.  I think she's very limited on what she "sees" or puts her own stuff into the readings.

Not sure if this has anything to do with anything but is it possible that she's not as "connected" in chat?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 03:12:26 PM »

Not sure if this has anything to do with anything but is it possible that she's not as "connected" in chat?

it wasn't chat, it was a video format.  She gave me great news in the first video, and a few weeks later, I had a follow up because something new (not negative) had transpired, and she gave me bad news on the same situation.  i even asked, how can the reading be so different and she kind of backtracked in the comments and told me to give it "two months" (this was in January)..nothing happened in two months. 

Offline Happy6Vicki

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2018, 12:10:19 AM »
So.. was she wrong?

No, she was right. 

If you're calling about a guy coming back, please don't.  If a man wants to be with you, nothing will stop him.  If you know in your heart, really and truly, that he is the ONE, you don't need to do this to yourself.  Idiotic predictions keep you coming back for more.  Feelings you can't verify.  The more you hear about hope and happy endings, the more you will call.   

I had a man I really loved leave me.  I knew absolutely, without a doubt, that he would be back.  It took him a couple of years, but he called me late one night and couldn't even speak.  He was too afraid to say anything.  There was complete silence on the phone.  I knew it was him.  I just said "X, it's ok".  He cried like a baby, poured his heart out and begged me to take him back.  I did.  Eventually I ended it, and a lot of it had to do with how I had grown during those two years.

Thank you for the concern and the sweet words but I am not sure what I said that made it seem I was calling "about a guy".

Offline njlady

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 12:27:22 PM »

Thank you for the concern and the sweet words but I am not sure what I said that made it seem I was calling "about a guy".

Well then Congrats! and welcome to the minority. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 12:26:10 AM »
She saw some important details when I was reading about some issues a few months back on CP. Not relationship related, but she has a gift.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2019, 12:47:05 AM »
I agree, shes gifted. Timing was way off though. She was also right for OP.

candiednut

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2019, 12:51:11 AM »

Has she predicted any work related things that happened for u?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2019, 12:53:36 AM »

Has she predicted any work related things that happened for u?

she knew of an opportunity to network with someone in my side business. she described her very well and said she would be a water sign woman.

candiednut

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2019, 09:27:52 PM »
any updates on her?

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2019, 12:09:37 AM »
wrong for me :(

candiednut

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2019, 12:46:18 AM »
wrong for me :(