Author Topic: Layfadara  (Read 11223 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Layfadara
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2016, 04:52:47 AM »
This lady is freaky accurate.  I called her tonight because I found out the POI's ex girlfriend just got out of jail (domestic violence) and I saw the POI friended her today on facebook.  He has a very toxic relationship with her and she's very manipulative so I was curious what was going on.  I have never mentioned this woman to Iya.  EVER.  Tonight I asked her to tell me about the POI and what she sees.  She did say he will reach out to me, even though I told him off last week, but that he was waiting to make sure he's completely over a previous relationship.  She said she sees a reconnection with them but only for him to see how much he has changed and to get closure.  He's also waiting until she's completely gone before he reaches out to me because he doesn't want the topic to come up and doesn't want to upset me.  At this point, I'm taking the reaching out with a grain of salt, but guys, she KNEW about the ex.  And what she says makes alot of sense because he does have such a toxic connection with her and I know he wants her gone, but I'm sure there is something in him that is holding on.  We've all held on to toxic relationships before.  So I get that.  But dang, she KNEW about her!  I'm floored.  She also made me laugh when I said "so basically he's been as ass because his head is full of this toxic woman" and she replied in her little voice "yeah pretty much" and then she started laughing.  She's just adorable. 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2016, 05:40:51 AM »
Yes that some true, but she's never mentioned the ex before nor have I because she was in jail.  She literally just got out 3 days.ago.  she couldn't have just randomly picked to choose to bring up an ex and have it be a coincidence.  The ex wasn't an issue before becaude she was in jail.  I don't know. I just thought it was pretty cool

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2016, 01:08:22 PM »
This lady is freaky accurate.  I called her tonight because I found out the POI's ex girlfriend just got out of jail (domestic violence) and I saw the POI friended her today on facebook.  He has a very toxic relationship with her and she's very manipulative so I was curious what was going on.  I have never mentioned this woman to Iya.  EVER.  Tonight I asked her to tell me about the POI and what she sees.  She did say he will reach out to me, even though I told him off last week, but that he was waiting to make sure he's completely over a previous relationship.  She said she sees a reconnection with them but only for him to see how much he has changed and to get closure.  He's also waiting until she's completely gone before he reaches out to me because he doesn't want the topic to come up and doesn't want to upset me.  At this point, I'm taking the reaching out with a grain of salt, but guys, she KNEW about the ex.  And what she says makes alot of sense because he does have such a toxic connection with her and I know he wants her gone, but I'm sure there is something in him that is holding on.  We've all held on to toxic relationships before.  So I get that.  But dang, she KNEW about her!  I'm floored.  She also made me laugh when I said "so basically he's been as ass because his head is full of this toxic woman" and she replied in her little voice "yeah pretty much" and then she started laughing.  She's just adorable.

she told me the same thing, previous relationship stuff.  when I asked why he hadn't made contact.  which btw, I think is true also in my case, but now I'm wondering if she tells everyone this  :P

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2016, 02:19:19 PM »

she told me the same thing, previous relationship stuff.  when I asked why he hadn't made contact.  which btw, I think is true also in my case, but now I'm wondering if she tells everyone this  :P

I guess it's possible, but in this instance, to bring it up 3 days after the lady got out of jail is strange.  That would be one strong coincidence and just lucky on her part.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2016, 02:22:36 PM »

I guess it's possible, but in this instance, to bring it up 3 days after the lady got out of jail is strange.  That would be one strong coincidence and just lucky on her part.

that's true....

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2016, 03:39:29 AM »
Well she must have some good luck then, because some of the stuff is right on.  Maybe she's half psychic :)   

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2016, 03:48:37 AM »
Read with her and sorry to say- she gave me the same reading as some of you. Deceitful woman around him although he is not interested, past relationships have made him fearful/ afraid of getting hurt, etc., but that he does want long term with me. LOL. So there... don't give this woman too much credit. nothing she said made me believe she was truly picking up on my relationship. it was all very generic stuff.

Yes this seems to be the theme....they are fearful/ afraid of getting hurt from past relationships, however wants one with you!!!!! LOL... I have heard this numerous times reagaring three different relationships I have called about..,.none of which panned out I might add... Just another line for newbie readers....I guess it must work for a lot of "advisors"

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2016, 03:55:41 AM »
I hear you on that,...however from my experience and mine alone...."some" have said thing very specific. I mean very....and still nothing... It's a crap shoot....money is better off in the bank. Even at .01 percent. Not even talking about sanity here...lol.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2016, 03:13:52 PM »
She said he's wondering if i have someone else in the picture. Actually, I've given him plenty reason to not worry about that. Seemed like a generic answer to the way i posed the question. Hung up rite away after that.

Yea unfortunately I think she gives generic answers....too many of us have gotten the "deceitful woman" line.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2016, 02:43:48 PM »
She's a lazy reader who gives every woman calling about a man that same old line. Full of crap

Well I gotta give credit where credit is due....she said a while back my POI would contact this week, early in the week, and he did after almost two months of no contact.

stargazer

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2016, 07:32:02 PM »

Well I gotta give credit where credit is due....she said a while back my POI would contact this week, early in the week, and he did after almost two months of no contact.
thats awesome! how did it go with the poi?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2016, 07:50:54 PM »

thats awesome! how did it go with the poi?

Ok...:)  trying to just be friends, see what happens i guess.  kept saying he missed me etc.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2016, 10:38:11 PM »
I think him saying he missed you is definitely a positive sign! :)

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2016, 09:19:21 PM »
she was flat out wrong

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2024, 10:43:49 PM »
Anyone tried this reader recently? Wanted to give her a try