Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Keen.com

Layfadara

(1/6) > >>

Baypark1:
Has anyone read with her before?  She's low priced at $2.45 and has great feedback.  She seemed good, with the exception that she sounds like the little lady on Poltergeist. 

She told me where she sees the POI contacting me from, a pharmacy/drug store type place.  That was different.

Baypark1:
Correction:  her name is lyafadara :)

Sooshi:
I haven't. I always liked that lady on Poltergeist. I think she passed away shortly after the movie was made though.
What's lyafadara like? Have you used her frequently?

Baypark1:
I just read with her last night.  She started by saying my POI has feelings but wants to avoid disagreements because he thinks they can get out of control  That could be for any man, but mine specifically doesn't want to deal with any kind of emotions right now and he's told me that. He wants ZERO drama due to his ex being a nightmare.  So, I'm not sure if she was right on or bull crapping me.  Then she told me he would contact me from a pharmacy type setting.  His son is getting his cast on his arm tomorrow so maybe that could be it?  Not sure.  I guess we will see.  She said contact before mid October.

She has a ton of good reviews but if she tells you to go "into the light"  hang up LOL  ;D   Her voice is different!!

HopefulHeart:
Im really curious to hear if you did hear from your POI :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version