Author Topic: My own reader list  (Read 18085 times)

Offline HopefulHeart

Re: My own reader list
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2016, 02:33:52 AM »
I do agree with you there. Lyafadara was my last reading. (was going to be SIN, but something tempted me to call Lya). That was Sept 22. (before that SIN had been Sept 5). I am done with readings. No more. I havent been tempted to call lately either. I wish I hadnt spent as much as I did on readings and I truly hate that I did. I wish a miracle could happen and the card I put those readings on could be paid, but that's not real life lol.

All that's left to do is wait and hope, and find a new job because this one makes me miserable, and I want to be happy in all aspects of life haha.

My POI has a quote he's posted before and I like to always remind myself of it "if it's meant to be then it will be, maybe not right away or when you think is best, but eventually"

Lovefash67

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2016, 01:04:29 PM »
Hi hopeful heart, you know exactly how you feel I also have PMDD and I would say during those times if I'm not keeping myself busy or hanging out with friends I get really really depressed and start thinking of my ex and just cry all day then I resort to binge reading . Unlike my ex , your ex sounds like a nice guy. I agree with stargazer give him some space. That's the best ting you can do right now, and go out and try enjoy your life. I'm not sure if he will come back or he won't but when you let go slowly you feel better heal and feel pain so if he does come back you guys have a fresh start if he doesn't at least your healed .

Keep your head up :)

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2016, 04:42:56 AM »
Small update y'all!

So, first off; score another one for Cookie. She'd made a prediction that I was going to start hanging out with people and meeting people I have chemistry with. Now originally I sort of brushed this one off. My social circle is fairly small, and I dont often get to hang out with others nor really meet others. Also, admittedly at the time I assumed she meant romantically. But looking back on my notes she'd said "friends" and "people". Well let me tell you, recently I have been socializing more and people have been reaching out. But this past week/week and a half has been a sudden rush of making plans and hanging out with people!!! Out of nowhere it seems! haha I've had plans every night for the past 3 nights, and already have plans for this weekend and much of next week! I've been reconnecting with some old friends, and randomly started hanging out with this girl I'd gone to school with but we never really talked much. We started talking through facebook the other day and hung out and OMG we talked for hours and realized that we could be really great friends! haha we were like "why didn't we start hanging out sooner?!"

I also just only recently noticed that she was also right about a guy coming in, talking to me and asking me out. (I did turn him down. He's not my type and actually a few years ago he was my supervisor at work sooo Im not really all that comfortable with that. But hey, I guess I'll take it as a compliment and also Cookie was accurate again!). So yea, I am definitely giving Cookie some points there!

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2016, 06:13:59 PM »
So this is a story I debated on sharing but eh what the heck lol.

I know I swore off of readings, and I'd been sticking to that. Especially as some of my predictions have been coming to pass. I decided to just let life flow. Last week I was having an especially rough day; work was awful (awful isnt even the word for it. It's been steadily getting worse and that day was just really bad), I was feeling alone (even though I'd had friends reaching out to talk and make plans and I had plans for that night. I guess I was mainly missing my ex and feeling stressed so you know how it goes... your mind spirals down.) Anyway, that day I had been thinking about getting a reading again with SIN but talked myself out of it. I went out, had a nice night with a friend, and came home. I was still feeling low but just was going to go to bed.

Then my phone went off... it was a message on etsy from someone I hadn't heard of before. They didn't have a shop, had opened their account that day, and didn't pull up anywhere on google. So anyway, this woman tells me that she'd been feeling pulled to talk to me and that she'd felt that I had a lot on my mind that I wanted to talk to about.

I was feeling skeptical of course, how did she find me? I don't use my etsy that often, and I'm one of those bad people that doesn't leave reviews so it's not like she could find me that way. The screen name there isn't tied to one i've used on Keen so I can't imagine she found me that way. I was intrigued lol. So, anyway I figured sure, what the hell. I confirmed with her that I did have a lot on my mind but that while I appreciated her reaching out I couldn't afford anything. (I figured she was one of those people you sometimes get on etsy who reach out and then want to charge you upwards of $100 for a service.). She told me she wanted to help point me in the right direction and that she'd give me full detailed answers if I did want her help. So I ended up sending her just a few questions "what can you tell me about me and [ex's name]?" and "what can you tell me about my job?"

well... maybe 15 or so minutes later she sends me 4 lengthy detailed paragraphs followed up by 2 shorter ones. She seemed to really get my ex's personality extremely well and gave positive predictions for things with him. She was also spot on with my work situation and gave positive predictions there as well. She gave me advice for each situation, as far as how to approach things and what my next move should be.

And the crazy thing? She's already gone! Already gotten rid of her etsy account. She was like a ghost haha. In for that one moment to send me that message, and then gone again as quick as she came!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2016, 06:35:35 PM »
So this is a story I debated on sharing but eh what the heck lol.

I know I swore off of readings, and I'd been sticking to that. Especially as some of my predictions have been coming to pass. I decided to just let life flow. Last week I was having an especially rough day; work was awful (awful isnt even the word for it. It's been steadily getting worse and that day was just really bad), I was feeling alone (even though I'd had friends reaching out to talk and make plans and I had plans for that night. I guess I was mainly missing my ex and feeling stressed so you know how it goes... your mind spirals down.) Anyway, that day I had been thinking about getting a reading again with SIN but talked myself out of it. I went out, had a nice night with a friend, and came home. I was still feeling low but just was going to go to bed.

Then my phone went off... it was a message on etsy from someone I hadn't heard of before. They didn't have a shop, had opened their account that day, and didn't pull up anywhere on google. So anyway, this woman tells me that she'd been feeling pulled to talk to me and that she'd felt that I had a lot on my mind that I wanted to talk to about.

I was feeling skeptical of course, how did she find me? I don't use my etsy that often, and I'm one of those bad people that doesn't leave reviews so it's not like she could find me that way. The screen name there isn't tied to one i've used on Keen so I can't imagine she found me that way. I was intrigued lol. So, anyway I figured sure, what the hell. I confirmed with her that I did have a lot on my mind but that while I appreciated her reaching out I couldn't afford anything. (I figured she was one of those people you sometimes get on etsy who reach out and then want to charge you upwards of $100 for a service.). She told me she wanted to help point me in the right direction and that she'd give me full detailed answers if I did want her help. So I ended up sending her just a few questions "what can you tell me about me and [ex's name]?" and "what can you tell me about my job?"

well... maybe 15 or so minutes later she sends me 4 lengthy detailed paragraphs followed up by 2 shorter ones. She seemed to really get my ex's personality extremely well and gave positive predictions for things with him. She was also spot on with my work situation and gave positive predictions there as well. She gave me advice for each situation, as far as how to approach things and what my next move should be.

And the crazy thing? She's already gone! Already gotten rid of her etsy account. She was like a ghost haha. In for that one moment to send me that message, and then gone again as quick as she came!

Wow! that's crazy!!!! 

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2016, 02:59:51 AM »
Alright so I have a few updates!!

First of all: seems like Sincerity was right again!! She told me October would be my guy tapping in more, and yes I have seen that.  There hasn't been any huge rush of communication, but I knew to expect things to go very slowly. Ive definitely seen more interaction between him and I this month for sure. I also just realized (went back through my notes) that Cookie was right about his job changing. Also she said about something coming up around my birthday and last Wednesday (a few days after my birthday) tickets went on sale for an event we go to every year with friends. We now have tickets to go again (the event isnt until March)! So..that's something too! Yay Cookie!

Also, oddly enough, it pains me to admit this but it seems like perhaps a few other psychics were right about another guy coming in. Recently I've had a few guys chatting me up randomly and flirting. But today one guy in particular made me think of this prediction. Now I've had a few psychics tell me another guy would be coming into my life or that i'd have options and have to choose between my ex or these new guys. Enlightened One, in particular, told me that in 2017 someone would come in and come off strong right off the bat and it would make me uncomfortable but that they would tone it down (I could be wrong but it seems like she was wrong about the timing) Anyway; today I had a friend request on facebook from a customer from my old job. I remember he was always a pretty nice guy and we know a lot of people from the same town so I added him without thinking about it. Next thing I know this kid is sending me paragraphs of texts, saying he hopes its okay he requested me but I was always really nice to him at my old job and he noticed I haven't been there so he asked and found out I have a new job. Then later on in the day I posted something about having a bad day and not feeling so great about myself (thanks work, for making me feel like crap) and he sent me this long message about how he hopes he's not overstepping his bounds but that Im beautiful and gorgeous and how he was so afraid to text me because he was afraid I'd think he was a creep, but he couldnt not take a chance because he recognized from the moment he met me that I'm special but he's always been too shy to say anything otherwise.
So yep... I'd say that's someone coming off strong!! LOL He's a nice kid. and as it turns out he claims he's just looking for friendship (he sent another message apologizing for coming off strong and that he wanted me to know he didnt have any ulterior motives. he was trying to rebuild his life after a breakup and going through losing some friends so he's just looking to meet people and build friendships for now). But he does keep saying flattering things at the same time. So.. yea. make of that what you will lol

And now... confession time. I slipped up. I got another reading. I don't know why! I havent wanted them lately. I didnt even really want one today... I was having an awful day (work related, not ex related, seriously I need a new job) and of course, being in a bad mood about one thing makes you low about other things. So...stupidly, I went to psychics. UGH. But I've learned my lesson (and im kicking myself for stupidly spending money). NO MORE. I swear! lol
I spoke with Judi (I've never spoken with her before). She said a lot of things that did make sense; some things I've heard my guy say before, and some things she said lined up with what other psychics have told me. Her prediction is for farther out, and wasn't even a solid prediction really. But it's there to keep in the back of my mind.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 01:58:44 PM by HopefulHeart »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2016, 09:23:48 PM »
I was thinking about getting a reading with Judi tomorrow before the minutes she sent expire. Haven't had any other readings in a month.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2016, 02:56:06 AM »
I would say to give her a try. I started with simply just asking "What can you tell me about [ex's name]?" and she took it from there. She asked a couple of questions here and there, but I really didnt try to feed her too much that she could use at first. Call me crazy lol Ive just got a bad taste in my mouth from "readers" who would take what you tell them and just rearrange it to make it sound like they are getting all this info.

But she did seem to connect to my guy well and I did confirm things with her that she was right on or that I knew to be true and we worked together from there. She really is nice and has a sense of humor as well.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2016, 03:09:00 AM »
Oh I've read with her many times already and she's amazing imo. She's nailed so much for me, right down to specific things he said and what not.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2016, 01:13:51 PM »
Oh thats right. Id almost forgotten youd had a good experience with her. How did you find her predictions to be? I feel like she was really good at picking up his thoughts and feelings but didnt seem so confident in her predictions

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2016, 01:26:43 PM »
Oh thats right. Id almost forgotten youd had a good experience with her. How did you find her predictions to be? I feel like she was really good at picking up his thoughts and feelings but didnt seem so confident in her predictions

Sorry I know you were asking Sooshi, but I will chime in lol...

Predictions aren't her thing, she's not that kind of psychic (she's a channeler), she's told me that several times, but she can get a feeling of what might happen next but you're right, she doesn't put much stock into it.  She's more going on the energy at the moment, which can change day to day or week to week.  But I do think she's gifted and gets into the mind of the person.  But she's not one to call for predictions per se.....

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2016, 02:36:20 PM »
No worries! Im glad to take input from everyone :)

With Judi she was sort of like "well it could happen by this time..dont focus on timing too much. Id say give it up until x amount of time". I'm keeping her as my woman on the inside lol; great for.knowing what they're thinking and feeling. Cookie and SIN remain my best at predictions.

I also just realized that a prediction from JonRed from months and months ago was accurate. He told me I'll see my ex at a party that i will hear about last minute, like a week or less. Sunday i was invited to a party that is this coming Saturday!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2016, 07:35:59 PM »
I had a reading with Judi on Wednesday. Things still seem to be progressing in the same vein.

How was your party?

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2016, 04:08:40 AM »
ahh! so sorry Im just seeing this now! Im just now getting back to the board and going through posts I missed.

So the party was a lot of fun! My ex showed up last, but it worked out well because I was sitting with all of our friends already, having a good time (and looking awesome in my Halloween costume). At one point not long after that I was standing near the snack table and he was standing a little bit away. He made his way over to me and made a comment about there not being any food to eat for us (we are both very picky eaters and at most parties it can be hard to find something for us to munch on. And really... not to be THAT person...but there really wasnt much of a spread anyway for the amount of people at a party that started at 5pm. There was some sort of weird veggie dip, some odd pumpkin cheescake dip, and a meat platter. And a few cookies with nuts so yea... not a lot for pickins!). We spoke for a little bit about a few things and then made our way back to the group.

As the night started winding down we and 2 other friends planned to quietly make our exit (the rest of the party was getting toooo rowdy and even though it was only like 10pm we all wanted to head out). So he waited around with me and we walked out together. He gave me a hug and said goodnight. We exchanged a few texts after that and that was it for that night.

AND THEN I was invited to ANOTHER party!!! lol About 2 days after that first party, another invite went out for a party that was that very next Saturday! (yep parties two weekends in a row!)

At this one it was a lot smaller than the first;just 6 people total. We kept it pretty quiet and tame and to a simple game night. We talked a bit at this party as well, and a couple of times he chose me as his partner for certain games (yeesh I feel like such a kid saying that! lol but it was cute). We all left at the same time for this party pretty much. But I did a little sneaky sort of and tested something out; I purposely took my sweet time leaving to see if he would hang back; and he did! lol

I took my time saying goodbye to the hosts, making plans to get together soon for a girl's night, saying goodbye to the other couple leaving... and he waited. And waited... and waited!!! lol It wasn't too long but I was suprised he waited! He gave me a big hug, said good night and told me to have a safe drive home (I live pretty far from where that party was). Since then we've exchanged a few texts here and there.

So yea... overall i all went pretty well! :) There is a chance I might see him this weekend as well, fingers crossed. A friend and I are trying to organize our usual group to go to an event on Saturday so we shall see what happens!

Offline Jjj

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2016, 04:36:23 AM »
ahh! so sorry Im just seeing this now! Im just now getting back to the board and going through posts I missed.

So the party was a lot of fun! My ex showed up last, but it worked out well because I was sitting with all of our friends already, having a good time (and looking awesome in my Halloween costume). At one point not long after that I was standing near the snack table and he was standing a little bit away. He made his way over to me and made a comment about there not being any food to eat for us (we are both very picky eaters and at most parties it can be hard to find something for us to munch on. And really... not to be THAT person...but there really wasnt much of a spread anyway for the amount of people at a party that started at 5pm. There was some sort of weird veggie dip, some odd pumpkin cheescake dip, and a meat platter. And a few cookies with nuts so yea... not a lot for pickins!). We spoke for a little bit about a few things and then made our way back to the group.

As the night started winding down we and 2 other friends planned to quietly make our exit (the rest of the party was getting toooo rowdy and even though it was only like 10pm we all wanted to head out). So he waited around with me and we walked out together. He gave me a hug and said goodnight. We exchanged a few texts after that and that was it for that night.

AND THEN I was invited to ANOTHER party!!! lol About 2 days after that first party, another invite went out for a party that was that very next Saturday! (yep parties two weekends in a row!)

At this one it was a lot smaller than the first;just 6 people total. We kept it pretty quiet and tame and to a simple game night. We talked a bit at this party as well, and a couple of times he chose me as his partner for certain games (yeesh I feel like such a kid saying that! lol but it was cute). We all left at the same time for this party pretty much. But I did a little sneaky sort of and tested something out; I purposely took my sweet time leaving to see if he would hang back; and he did! lol

I took my time saying goodbye to the hosts, making plans to get together soon for a girl's night, saying goodbye to the other couple leaving... and he waited. And waited... and waited!!! lol It wasn't too long but I was suprised he waited! He gave me a big hug, said good night and told me to have a safe drive home (I live pretty far from where that party was). Since then we've exchanged a few texts here and there.

So yea... overall i all went pretty well! :) There is a chance I might see him this weekend as well, fingers crossed. A friend and I are trying to organize our usual group to go to an event on Saturday so we shall see what happens!

Good for you. Keep you faith and continue to let things flow. Keep faith this is all going in a positive direction. You do you and let everything work itself out!

anything