Author Topic: My own reader list  (Read 18017 times)

Offline HopefulHeart

My own reader list
« on: September 15, 2016, 02:51:36 AM »
I've seen a number of posts with people's recommendations for readers. Now I've read with lots of readers... more than I'd like to admit. But I sort of want to share my experiences too. I decided I'd start with the "top dogs" that tend to be most recommended. Listing this starting with the most recently spoken to.

Sincerity: Impression: Super sweet. I feel like we really did connect and I do hope her predictions come to pass.

She correctly described a number of things both past and present that were accurate. Knew my ex had become hot and cold, specifically called me out on my doubts and my fears of him moving on or being with someone else, told me I dont need to worry and that there is nothing going on with anybody else. Made some pretty positive predictions for the next few months. Told me there would be communication around this time (accurate) but also to not be upset without it and to keep things in check. Im dealing with that right now so... I'm trying to stay strong.

Sapphire21: Impression: Another super sweet one.

Talked about my ex's feelings for me and why he's been acting the way he has. Was accurate on how he and I acted in the past (him being distant, and me trying to fix things and always trying to analyze everything and him not being able to express what it was he was feeling or wanted). She was not shy on calling me out on the fact that I bottle up my feelings and told me that I need to learn to open up and just submit to my feelings more often. This is very accurate.. Im always aware of what I am feeling but dont often allow myself to just feel them or act on them. When I do its generally because they've been building up. What got me the most was she was talking about signs I'd been seeing and would be seeing; she IN DETAIL talked about me driving and seeing something on a car. It was only a couple of weeks before this reading that that EXACT thing happened (Id been driving and looked at the car in front of me as it merged in, and the dealer sticker was my ex's last name!!! Its not a common last name and the dealership is all the way on the other side of my state so I'd never seen it before. A week later I saw another car with the same dealer sticker). She did not give any timing but did give a few promising prediction and does see us getting back together.

QOC18: Impression: Still not entirely sure how to feel about her.

The reading was quick, cut and dry. Gave me some practical advice on how to handle things. Predictions are a little later than Sincerity's but not too far out. Sees a reconnection happening but didnt say much more. Just said he does still love me and that he is not confused on his feelings for me as far as that love goes.

MsLisaM: Impression: Not great but not bad. Nothing mind blowing but she wasnt awful.

Also told me a reconciliation is coming. Commended me for acting with class during this whole ordeal. Predictions are also in line with the above readers. She however mentioned there is another woman around him. Didnt really say if there is a relationship with them or not. However I've had multiple readers and even mutual friends tell me that he is not dating someone so I don't know what to think about her. I know she's worked well for others though.

Cookie: Impression: Perplexed & hopeful? Cookie was... interesting.

Fairly cut and dry. Tended to ramble a little bit, and go in all sorts of different directions. However she has been correct on things that have happened and would be happening. Also said there will be reconciliation but said it will take time. She correctly picked up the city he works in without me ever saying anything about it, said it will hold significance as well in regards to us reconciling, knew how long it's been since we've been together intimately, correctly predicted date of contact. Said he is not with anyone and is not looking. Date of reconciliation lines up with the above as well.  She was also right that I'd be getting attention from a few other men as well; said I might not be interested in them but that they would come forward. (She was right also... at the time I didnt believe it. But I've since had a few guys try talking to me and getting me to go out but none of them are people I would even consider dating.). She was also spot on about me hanging wih mutual friends I share with my ex, and me being at events with them that he is not at and vice versa. Was right about me seeing him at events. Knew that I'd lost a bunch of weight and dyed my hair and had been getting compliments on this. Picked up a bunch of other things that either did happen or that I am waiting to see if they make sense.

Abundant Visions: Impression: Nice, quick.

Right away said how he feels like he ruined things and that he knows he messed up and needs to fix it. Said him coming back will take time but that it will happen. He is not seeing someone else. Was pretty accurate in describing how he reacts to things. Was correct on a date of contact and a date of something "catching my eye". Prediction for reconciliation around same time as others above.

MysticRaven11: Impression: Meh? She didnt say much really..
She gave a number for date of his return and if i were to go by number of months it would line up with the others. Said there is a female interested in him but that I don't need to worry as he is not interested in her.

Kiesha: Impression: Not bad.

Was pretty straight forward. No fluff or filler. Her predicted dates for reconciliation aer same as the above also. (hm... I think I see a theme here lol). Said his focus is there just not the action. Was correct that if I reached out to him that he would reciprocate. There were some other details that I cannot verify yet.

Lady Persephone: Impression: not bad.

She sees him coming back for sure, but did not have timing for when. Warned me that when we start talking again dont get too carried away with excitement at first and to take things slow.

Lisa Dianne: Impression: Oh Lisa... I know she's worked well for so many others. I just don't know how to feel about her.

She was wrong about the date of us getting back together (said 4 weeks... at this point its been 3 months since that reading). However, she was sort of right about one prediction. Mentioned that on a specific date I would see him at an outdoor event. I DID see him on that exact day in a way... he went to a charity event on that exact day and was tagged in pictures on facebook. So yeah I "saw" him at that event.

Jane Wilcox: Impression: Pretty good.

She was correct on how long it'd been since he and I had last spoken at the time of this reading (I was impressed because she mentioned it without me saying anything about it). Said he has been dating (I've known this for a while) but that he isnt finding anyone he connects with. She was more in the grey area on her prediction; said it is unclear and all depends on what happens during our reconnection phase. But was wrong on date of him reaching out (he looked at something I'd posted on snapchat but never actually reached out to me to talk so... half right I guess?)

AstroSarah: Impression: I liked her. She was funny and witty and just started talking as soon as we said hello!

Without me saying much more than hello and my name she accurately picked up on me feeling like Ive been stuck. Described how things have been going for me in my life as far as friends and being let down and always the one to run but never having anyone reciprocate (unfortunately true). Said how she felt like I have been in mourning and asked about the break-up. Said he will definitely come back but that I need to be careful; he may do it again so I need to be prepared. Said I can't change him but I can change how I react to things. Said I can't let him (or anyone) walk all over me and that maybe this reconciliation will be my lesson in that.

Thats about it for now I'd say.... Theres a few other not so "big dog" readers and a bunch of smaller readers I've spoken to, but I'll save that for another day. Please do remember, as it looks like we are all starting to realize, not every reader works for everyone. I've had readers that others have sworn by that haven't worked for me and I've had others who've worked great for  me but not other people. I've even had "smaller time" psychics be jaw droppingly accurate for some predictions!

I just wanted to share at least a bit of whats been going on on my end. I know a lot of people don't like sharing their stories on here, and for good reason from what I understand!! And I get it. thats why I left out most of the details on my list. If anyone wants to hear more of the story you can always PM me haha :) Im really not shy. I do sometimes get a little nervous that sharing your predictions with others can negate it (something someone told me a while ago) but Im not sure how much stock I buy into that.. but its still always at the back of my mind.

Anyway.. here's just hoping for the best and that my ex will return someday (soon!) lol

Offline glamgal

Re: My own reader list
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 01:11:12 PM »
Please continue to update as predictions prove true!

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 06:12:30 PM »
SO I have a small (slightly unrelated) update.

I didnt list this person in my last post but a couple months back I spoke with Lucas Lyons (also known as Kemp). He told me that my ex will be coming back, gave a date for when things might happen as far as conversation (was off by a day) but I sort of disregarded it because I was the one that reached ou to my ex, but in all fairness he responded quickly and kept conversation flowing for an hour.

BUT there was another detail Kemp told me that at the time I sort of just brushed off. He told me that someone with a name beginning with a [specific letter] was going to come in my life. He said he was pretty sure it was going to be a [specific name], but that either way this [letter]-named person would come into my life and would most likely help me in getting back with my ex.

Well last night I got a random text from someone I used to work with years ago. Their name? Exactly what he told me it would be!!! I didnt even make the connection until just a few moments ago. Now it all could be just a coincidence but life has taught me that nothing is a coincidence. Originally this person (lets call them X to make things short) tried hitting on me. I told them though that I didn't want to be rude but that I've been dealing with a breakup and Im not really looking for anything. X totally understood (which shocked me... last time I said that to a guy he got even more  pushy with the whole "OH I bet I can make you forget allll about him" line.). THEN...then X goes "Do you want them back?" I said yes but that I wasnt going to get into it with them because that'd be rude (considering theyd just been hitting on me). He says "well I dont have many tips anyway.. but Ive been there before myself so I know how much it sucks" and then proceeded to give me some advice anyway (the whole keep living your life, stay friends with them and let them know how you feel about things but don't stop living your life. Dont keep waiting. The ball is in their court)

so yea.. not sure what to make of that but thought it was worth sharing.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 06:52:07 PM by HopefulHeart »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 06:41:01 PM »
I think that's great, HopefulHeart. It's neat to see that sort of oddball prediction come to pass. I know we get mad at these readers when our predictions don't come to pass but I always remind myself that I have had a lot of predictions come to pass over the years, and what these psychics are offering us is supposedly impossible in the first place.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 09:17:59 PM »
I love stories like this :)

So glad to see you connected with so many readers. Have you and your POI been in contact? I see SIN said you would be around this time. Did she ever say who would initiate it?

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 11:21:10 PM »
He and I have been in contact. Actually, we've really stayed in contact since the breakup, with the except of when he just went quiet from  June through July. In mid-August I reached out to him but he got back to me within a few minutes and kept the conversation flowing. The same happened a week after that, and we just talked a bit last week as well. And he reached out to me too inviting me into his fantasy football league (its something we've done for the past few years now and honestly I was worried he wouldnt include me this year but I was really glad when he contacted me to say he sent me an invite, and sure enough it was in my inbox waiting for me!)

SIN didn't say either way who would initiate in Sept, just that there would be conversation.  She picked up that something had opened up into the month of September (which Im guessing is the contact we started back up in August?) and she said that there would be more in the month of Sept but that I need to not get upset without it and that it was a warning to keep things in check (which Im wondering if it was a warning from the guides to stop getting readings? lol to just give it a rest and stop worrying and let it happen?)

She told me that October is when he is tapping in, having more intimate conversations. It will step by step grow back together.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 11:33:11 PM by HopefulHeart »

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 07:29:42 PM »
I hope everything she says manifests for you. I also really liked SIN and AstroSarah. I also really love Judi, Sian22 and Abrielle (cp)

My predictions are supposed to be coming up throughout October and November and I will have lots of updates into which readers I read with. I wish I had done it in the past when my ex and I were off back at the beginning of the year. I was honestly just so happy we got back together back then, that I didn't even take the time to come back. The same thing happened in May when we got back together after a short off period.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 01:32:16 AM »
Thank you bagalagaa88! :)

I have some good news too from this past weekend; I saw my ex at a mutual friend's party and it went really well with him I feel :).

There was a good conversation that he initiated! He walked up to me and struck up a conversation with just me! He also made a point of telling me what time he was planning on heading out that night. (When we were together this is something we'd normally do; coordinate what time we were leaving, especially because usually we were headed back to our own homes and wanted a few moments alone with one another).

We ended up walking out together and he told me to text him when I got back to my car and when I got home so that he knew I made it safely. He gave me a big hug good night, said "good night HopefulHeart, take care" and we went our separate ways. I was just barely back to my car (it had barely even been 10 mins since we parted lol) and my phone went off. It was text from him! He wanted to know if I'd made it back to my car okay! Sure I could be reading too much into it and he was just concerned for my well-being, but honestly he could have just not texted and not cared at all, so it really touched me that he checked in on me. Soo....yay! haha :)

There are bits and bobs that various psychics got right; Cookie, QOC and Jon Red were right about seeing him at an event (and Cookie was right about the city). Advisor Sharon was right about a hug and about him coming to me to talk. SIN was right about communication for Sept. ( there had been a few texts before this party as well and that night of the party obviously haha)

Im trying really hard to keep it cool right now; I don't want to get too ahead of myself and I don't want to get too excited yet but I just wanted to share my story :) Just a little bit of good news fluff! haha

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 01:38:36 AM »
Yayyyy!!! That's awesome news :)
I'm so glad that some things are beginning to manifest for you.

I think it sounds positive, I mean he didnt have to text you but he went out his way to do so! Has he texted you since the party?

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 03:59:17 AM »
He hasnt texted yet. I sort of figured he wouldn't over the weekend; he'd told me at the party that he'd gotten saddled with some crazy hours for work.(and then Sunday was football so i really knew i wouldn't lol). He looked at a Snapchat story i had posted Saturday  (which was the first time in a long time he'd looked at a story) but thats it.

Im hoping to hear from him soon. Im thinking if i havent in a few days i might just send a simple "hey whats up!" sort of text.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2016, 05:41:54 AM »
@hopeful heart. Reading this just jogged my memory of what Sincerity told me about my POI.  On 9/17 she told me his in decision making mode and confirmation of his feelings will come early October. But she told me to not jump to conclusions when and if I see him online somewhere. That there is more to come for us. Well he told me a whIle back that he was on a dating site and thought it was stupid and he rarely ever got on there.  I found the site he is on last night and hes active on it. , I kind of freaked but silently to myself.  But that must have been what she was talking about because at the time it didn't mean anything to me until I read your thread.  On 9/24 she said he's going to be changing his mind about what he wants and is trying to figure out how to back track to make it right and that he's not comfortable with the way it is. There's a conversation of the heart coming up this month-next month wHich will be more clear and honest as far as how he is feeling. So maybe he's figuring out that the dating thing sucks and hes.got the perfect girl right in front of him?  It makes sense she would say to not jump to conclusions if I saw him online.   

I guess we will see if she's right about the rest but this gives me a little hope :)

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 10:53:36 PM »
Oh wow! haha it's crazy how they can get little details like that! You almost even forget about them or just brush them off, until they happen and then you go "oh hey!! they were right!" I love that all of our stories of good news and correct predictions give us all hope! Theres been a number of stories that have been posted on this forum that give me hope for my own situation as well! :)

Have you heard from your POI at all?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2016, 03:11:01 PM »
I haven't heard from him on his own, NO.  Our son's are friends and I saw him the other day but nothing major was said or done.   It's frustrating!

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2016, 01:30:08 AM »
Man oh man do I hear you about being frustrated!!!!

My POI has gone silent again. I do have a few small updates; I was re-reading my notes and realized that a few readers were correct more or less. Im slowly going through my notes to see if anyone else got anything right, but these are the first few I've got.

I just realized today that Aries Intution got something right. She said in an "11" there would be the start of a change. If I count, 11 weeks from the reading is when I saw him at that party and he was very warm to me.

Miss Elisabeth said in the Sept/Oct time frame there would be a false start, a big step back, and then he will come back around (so still waiting on the coming back around?)

Also Lady P did warn me that when he starts talking again to not get too excited and get all "OMG he's talking!" because it will be a SLOW start with him coming in and out at first until he does finally come back (Funnily enough, AstroSarah also advised me that in my first few meetings with my POI to not get too excited thinking "oh man he's talking!" or "oh boy! is he going to kiss me!?")

Gaylene had predicted around a 2 or 20 we would talk and the 23rd was that party where we talked for a while. (also the 2nd was when he reached out and invited me into his fantasy football league)

But this past week he has been quiet again :/ I am actually starting to wonder if maybe this is what SINCERITY had meant....remember, she told me to not go nuts if I don't have contact with him and to keep it in check. (and funnily enough Lyafadara also told me that if he got quiet to not take it personally).

UGH I just dunno what to do anymore :( I'm just feeling so down about it all. Now this is the part where we get SUPER TMI... I do suffer from PMDD and this week has been shark week... so add this depression and stress to a stressful work at week (thats a whole other story lol) I'm just so emotionally drained. Im thinking I am maybe letting myself get more upset than normal just because of the other circumstances.

But I have my days I just want to give up.  I love him dearly, I know he is the man I want to spend my life with... but I am losing faith. Somedays I just want to give up. But then something in me says "No don't. Not yet.'. I just love him too much. I've seen too much good in him (when things were good). And even now still... yes he's being a jerk and not talking. But he is a good person. He's kind and smart, he's got real goals and aspirations (not like so many guys you meet now a days who just want to party and work part time jobs.). He makes me laugh, he cares, I'm attracted to him (and wildly so). I feel like with him, I'm home. Theres... just.. it's all of him. I can't explain it. If someone were to ask me "why? why do you love him?" I'd struggle to give an answer. I could give you a million reasons why, but at the end of the day its more than that. I just do.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 04:36:05 AM by HopefulHeart »

stargazer

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2016, 02:27:55 AM »
If you love him, give him time and space. He'll come back if it's meant to be. There's nothing you can do to control or help the situation and getting readings won't help. He's got to do it on his own. Live life and be ok with whatever outcome you receive. It's not in your hands.