Author Topic: My own reader list  (Read 18016 times)

Offline HopefulHeart

Re: My own reader list
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2016, 01:43:06 AM »
So guys I am pretty darn creeped out right now!!! Its probably nothing, and could just be a coincidence, but as someone once told me before, nothing is ever a coincidence.

Anyway... a while ago I had had a run-in with a reader who mistook me for another girl by the same name. Now, this reader was super kind,  as soon as I gave them my name and my ex's name they were like "Oh yeah! How are things going with him? Did you talk yet? We said [such and such date] for contact, right?"  Now, having been my first time with this reader, I kindly corrected them, saying that no, that wasn't me and it must be someone else. They apologized, letting me know they'd had a girl asking about a guy by the same name and that she was awaiting some prediction and they (the reader) assumed I was this other girl popping in for an update. We agreed on how odd it was that there was another person with the same names and a separation situation, but I dont remember anything about the reading past that.

Then not long after that, there was ANOTHER reader who mistook me for the same girl. They'd sent me a message asking for an update. Now, it was a reader I had read with before, so having half-right information confused me. I sent them a message, because I know sometimes Keen does send out mass messages meant for one person. They apologized, saying they had another client by the same name that they'd been talking to and were checking in because she'd been very distraught in their last call and he was just checking in to make sure she was doing okay. So... weird right? (not that he was checking in on her, but that this phantom girl is popping up again! I began to wonder if maybe that's why some people I was talking to were never getting things right... because they were messing up me and this other girl. As if she kept reading with these people right before me and the energies were getting confused.)

Then, a few months ago, I had a call with another reader (i sadly don't remember who, most likely they didnt make a good impression with me). After we got past the initial introduction of giving them my first name they went "Oh wait! I remember you! We spoke before right? Youre {my first name} and you were calling about [ex's name]. He's across the country, and you were debating on moving to be with him, right?"

Nope.... not me. Sorry. I remember specifically saying "My name is [my name] and my ex is [his name] but that's about where the similarities end with what youre saying" The reader apologized for their mistake and said that they had had a girl with the same name (yep.. again! lol this phantom not-me strikes again) and that her guy [same name as my ex] was living across the country and this girl was debating on whether she should move there or end things with him. I also specifically remember the reader telling me that I had "very similar energy" as the girl who shared my name. (which they said was a good thing; very light, loving energy, very happy even if I was feeling troubled at that time).

I laughed and told them that it was not the first time Id heard about this other girl with her guy by the same name as my ex. I don't remember much after that unfortunately.

Anyway, that's the back story to what I'm sharing... it's funny how we remember little details like that! lol...

I was just scrolling through facebook and saw a post from a friend of mine. We don't talk often anymore but we do keep in touch through facebook at least. It's important to note that we have the same name. She moved across the country a few months ago, shocking many of us. When she moved there she didn't have a job lined up, she technically didnt even have a place to live. She told a lot of us she was "living with friends" until she got a apartment or house set up. Well just tonight in her post she was talking about her boyfriend (Ive never met him..). His name? ...same as my ex's

Let's recap:
This friend... with the same a name as me... moved across country... to be with a guy.. who has the same name as my ex.

WHHATTTTT??? Has this been the not-me the whole time?!?! Was she the one readers were mistaking for me?!?! I almost wanna ask her but I feel like that would just be weird! haha But really... how crazy is it that this friend, has a guy by the same name, and for MONTHS I was hearing from other readers about how there was another girl with my name with an ex with my ex's name. CRAZY!!!

honestly lately I've been sort of thinking of reading with Sincerity again. My first reading was great with her, and a good chunk of her predictions did come to pass. I'd love to talk to her again about my guy , and also to see if she can see anything for me career wise. She's cheaper through her site so that's a plus

anyway I just wanted to share that story. I know I have a few updates to share with everyone, but i wanted to share this crazy story first!!!

stargazer

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2016, 02:27:05 AM »
That's crazy that you and your friend with the same name happen to call the same readers. Have any of them ever gotten anything right for you?

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2016, 02:47:09 AM »
well I'm not entirely 100% sure it was her calling haha, but I mean... how crazy is it that her bf's name is the name of my ex and that all these readers kept confusing my situation for someone else, all because we all have the same name!

and even so,if its not my friend, there's someone out there with my name and a guy who has the same name as my ex.

Ive had a number of psychics be right for me with predictions and channeling, and theres some I'm still waiting on to see if they were right

stargazer

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2016, 04:33:04 AM »
If your names aren't common then yeah it's pretty crazy.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2016, 06:02:34 PM »
So back with another update!

My ex has gone back to being quiet again :/ I remember I had a couple of readers tell me there would be a false start or a step back but ugh.

Now I havent yet shared my downright awful experiences yet, but I figure why the heck not! This story comes because I finally decided to close out my keen account (I was keeping it open because I had a credit sitting there that they wouldnt refund to my card since they only do credit refunds for unused minutes and I didnt want to just chuck those funds). So I decided to give Jon Red and Kelly's tarot a try. Why? Well Jon Red was great for me once before as was Kelly's Tarot. Sure I could have and should have used a better reader but I was going for the cheap route.

Well Jon Red was good again I feel, I remember last time all of his predictions were spot on (He's the one who told me I'd be attending a party with my ex, told me exactly how it would all go, and then told me there'd be another gathering that I would find out about at last minute, with only a week's notice). He gave me some good insight and some positive predictions that seem entirely possible.

And then there's Kelly. Before Kelly was great for me. I spoke to her a few times in the past. She was right with contact predictions (like down to the day right) and was right about me getting a new job and the timing on that. SO I figured what the heck.. give it a shot. I regret it. the first few lines seemed alright. Strangely enough the card she told me she pulled was the same one Jon Red got... and she gave me a few predictions for timing. And then it just went south. I swear the rest of the reading was word for word from one I got from her before. I know she didnt remember me because this was a different username (remember I closed down that other account and opened a new one I was using strictly for those few top readers to make sure no notes had been shared?). Anyway, she used such specific lines I remembered them from the first reading. Like sure, she could have pulled a 2 of cups again. But then she said "now I am not the sort of reader to call people soulmates or twin flames and I do not have a unicorn parked in my driveway" and I just clicked close. Maybe I was quick to jump the gun, maybe thats just a line she uses, but she used it on me before. Part of me wants to hope she just uses that as a general line (like my aunt says everyone is "as nice as the day is long" or other silly sayings we all have) but... I dunno.

Anyway, on to the super bads. The god awfuls and the really wrongs. Most all of these are from long ago, when I first started this awful trek with psychics. This isnt even all of them, this is just the top worst.

Nicodemus (or something like that). He was in my early days of Keen. He was awful. Completely batshit crazy, cracked in the head!!! He started off slowly and chill, and then it was like someone flipped a switch. He started going nuts, yelling and cursing! Telling me how my ex is a 'piece of s**t and then he started making really suggestive comments to me. I closed out of that chat so fast

Ask Grace. Another nutter. I read with her after seeing she had some pretty good reviews. She never gave me an answer one way or the other. Said she couldnt give me a clear answer because he was just too flip-floppy and got rather rude with me, saying I couldnt expect her to get an answer from someone who didnt know his head from a hole in the ground. ... I was shocked with the rudeness!!! I dont know if I caught her on a bad day or what.

Lollie. I posted about her recently. Just awful and Im glad it was free. Here I sit; no new job even though she promised me I would have a new job by last week. And she told me I would never hear from my ex again, heard from him a couple of times. She also called me a "stupid girl".

Psychic Jess Stone
she just babbled a lot. talked about herself, told me how I need to act, and gave no insight into anything.

Babaj or something like that. So much babbling and rambling. Never answered a single question. Just kept yammering on about soul mates and how we all have many soul mates who fill different spots in our lives, and I really dont remember much else because I disconnected from the reading. I never got a single answer to anything. At one point I even remember saying "okay but can you just answer this" and they just kept babbling on.

Love Nurse wrong about everything. Wrong about him coming back around at a certain time, wrong about contact. Was also wrong about me meeting someone new around something to do with food in July.

Veruska, Shatwanee, Running Bear, Candis Coffee, Love Prophet, Journey by Spirit, Lady Celeste, Jennifer Moran were all also awful.

Soul Navigation was also not a good one at all. I hate that I even spent money on her. She started telling me that I needed to be aloof and mysterious; never fully tell him what Im up to or what I'm doing. Then she told me how I have to play games with him. Thats just not me and never will be. And honestly, I hate the whole games playing bs society tells us to do. She told me how I have to take pictures with a sexy dress hanging in the background and post it on facebook or snapchat. And she also told me to go out on dates with every guy that comes along, no matter if Im attracted or not, and to post about it or just hint about me being out on facebook. I told her that I am not that type of girl; even if I was 100% wanting to date others, I dont just date around anyone who comes along. She laughed at me and said how I might want to change my attitude about it because Im young and need to have fun and theres nothing wrong with sleeping around while I'm young and that I need to experience it before Im married and tied down to one guy. I told her that just wasnt me. She then told me "okay well then try this instead" and told me to go out with a friend or just by myself and get two drinks, one girly one manly, and take pictures and tweet and snapchat them with "hehe guess which one is mine!" or "out for drinks" because seeing the 2 he would go nuts and wonder who I was with.

Thats the ones that stick out the most in my mind. Hopefully I'll have some good news to share with everyone soon. I know I have a few small updates but Im waiting for more before sharing haha

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2016, 11:36:04 PM »
@hopefully heart I've read with all of those except for Nicodemus and Bajad and all of them are horrible. I read with them 3 years ago. I've learned from this forum who to avoid and who the good ones are.  Some of the good ones have been completely wrong for me. It's a matter of them connecting I guess.  I wonder sometimes how these bad readers sleep at night knowing they are lying to people and taking their money. 

I hope your man gets out of his quiet phase.  Hang in there!

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2016, 12:22:50 AM »
UPDATE!

Non-love related, but still a good one!

At the start of this month a lot of crap was going down at work and I was being left on my own to do the work of like 3 people. Anyway, a few mistakes were made. I obviously started getting worried that this would mean the end of my job because well,I worry like that, and I'd already had a write up from a couple months ago for a mistake. I went to Keiry in desperation, asking her what would happen. She told me that there would be a meeting, a discussion and maybe a write up for consistency.  She told me to not worry because I pull more weight than I realize that I do and that I have people behind me.

I admit, I didnt really believe her saying that I pull a lot of weight and that I have people who have my back. I surely hadn't been seeing that at work.

Well ALL of that came to pass today!! My manager went to a meeting and had a conference with 2 other managers about the mistake. When she came back she took me into her office to let me know this decision (I didnt even know she was going to a meeting about it untill today!). She told me that they all support me and believe in me and knew the circumstances at hand during the time of the mistake. I was given only a verbal warning (the least severe and honestly most gracious they could do aside from just ignoring it!)

so yay! :)

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2016, 04:42:25 PM »
Update 2: ive had a couple of readers tell me that by the last quarter of this year or the nov/dec time i wouldnt be lacking in options.  Well...they weren't wrong. Ive got 3 guys currently trying to talk to me. One was trying before but went quiet for a while, one has been texting me frequently for a couple of months,and thr other is a guy i went on one date with years ago and didnt hear from again. He just asked me on a date (but considering our vast differences i am turning him down).

There was that 4th guy i mentioned a while back too but i finally told him he was coming on waayy too strong and making me uncomfortable. (And honestly i didnt say it to him but the fact he's got no job, no car, and is fresh out of jail is a major turn off)

So yea... im not lacking in options Lol. Now if only the man i want would come back.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2016, 03:11:04 PM »
Alright so i definitely think that I am keeping cookie as my #1 advisor. I posted before about how she's gotten so many little details and predictions right and it seems she was right about something again. Ive been feeling an itch to read with someone again, and unfortunately try as I might I never am able to get in touch with Diane. So I started reading through my notes, just to try and quell the urge even if only for a little bit.

I had read with Cookie a 2nd time back in September and she mentioned there would be a silent period with him, and well that's been happening. she gave me a stretch of time that it would last for so we shall see. (I guess I forgot about that bit until I went back and read it!) At that time she also said something about how he would be going somewhere with people drinking, but that it's work related. At that time it didnt make any sense to me, he doesn't drink first off, and of course being in September I wasnt thinking that far ahead. He just had his company holiday party the other day and had posted about it online. so.. I guess theres that!

She also said I would start to be dealing with another guy; she'd said that before as well as a couple of other readers and I always brushed it off. Yes theres been a few guys come in, try to ask me out on a date (or just straight up ask me to jump into bed with them) and I've turned them all down (either because they were pigs or just because theyre not someone I have any interest in). But there has been one guy sticking around. We were friends in high school, and did sort of almost date a few years back. He's a really nice guy, but not someone I am ultimately attracted to and not someone I would see myself in a relationship with. He's already divorced once, and we dont really have enough in common to make anything lasting. But I guess, score another one for Cookie? It seems too that a prediction from my first reading was right; she'd said something about how the Christmas previous my ex was quiet and I was seeing him doing things with other people. I mean yea that was true, but we'd also just broken up so I really wasn't hearing from him. We shared a few texts just checking in on each other, and I texted him after my best friend ended our friendship but he was obviously quiet. But now Im wondering know if she maybe was seeing this Christmas instead? We know she sometimes misinterprets her timing of things. Because right now he is very quiet (he always gets quiet around Christmas though, for as long as ive known him.) and I have seen posts about him hanging out with friends or coworkers.

Guess Ill see how everything plays out!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2018, 01:16:11 AM »
Alright so i definitely think that I am keeping cookie as my #1 advisor. I posted before about how she's gotten so many little details and predictions right and it seems she was right about something again. Ive been feeling an itch to read with someone again, and unfortunately try as I might I never am able to get in touch with Diane. So I started reading through my notes, just to try and quell the urge even if only for a little bit.

I had read with Cookie a 2nd time back in September and she mentioned there would be a silent period with him, and well that's been happening. she gave me a stretch of time that it would last for so we shall see. (I guess I forgot about that bit until I went back and read it!) At that time she also said something about how he would be going somewhere with people drinking, but that it's work related. At that time it didnt make any sense to me, he doesn't drink first off, and of course being in September I wasnt thinking that far ahead. He just had his company holiday party the other day and had posted about it online. so.. I guess theres that!

She also said I would start to be dealing with another guy; she'd said that before as well as a couple of other readers and I always brushed it off. Yes theres been a few guys come in, try to ask me out on a date (or just straight up ask me to jump into bed with them) and I've turned them all down (either because they were pigs or just because theyre not someone I have any interest in). But there has been one guy sticking around. We were friends in high school, and did sort of almost date a few years back. He's a really nice guy, but not someone I am ultimately attracted to and not someone I would see myself in a relationship with. He's already divorced once, and we dont really have enough in common to make anything lasting. But I guess, score another one for Cookie? It seems too that a prediction from my first reading was right; she'd said something about how the Christmas previous my ex was quiet and I was seeing him doing things with other people. I mean yea that was true, but we'd also just broken up so I really wasn't hearing from him. We shared a few texts just checking in on each other, and I texted him after my best friend ended our friendship but he was obviously quiet. But now Im wondering know if she maybe was seeing this Christmas instead? We know she sometimes misinterprets her timing of things. Because right now he is very quiet (he always gets quiet around Christmas though, for as long as ive known him.) and I have seen posts about him hanging out with friends or coworkers.

Hi

How are the things progress?
Sorry for my English. Who was right and wrong?

just an FYI, this is that users last post on this forum:
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2818.msg49907.html#msg49907

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2018, 01:19:39 AM »

Hi

How are the things progress?
Sorry for my English. Who was right and wrong?

just an FYI, this is that users last post on this forum:
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2818.msg49907.html#msg49907

PREACH !!!

Offline Jacobee

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2019, 10:28:32 PM »
It's nice to join the Psychic Reviews. I am happy so many people on here aren't looking at life in a negative way. I'm a reader who doesn't really follow a schedule nor do I phone many advisors. I feel it is best to work with only a few advisors you can trust are sincere. You can not go off track with advice when you know it feels right rather than worrying about your outcome being as predicted. Look at how people live their lives and if you want to become part of their life for certain. If you work on yourself in a positive way during your times of looking for outcomes you will most likely succeed. Positive directions are necessary to obtain your successful outcome being fulfilled.

anything