Author Topic: Anyone want to stop calling psychic so often?  (Read 3785 times)

Offline Baypark1

Anyone want to stop calling psychic so often?
« on: September 12, 2016, 02:48:45 AM »
I'm sure I'm not the only one here that is or has gone overboard with psychic readings.  I would REALLY like to STOP calling. Either cut WAY down or stop all together.  I have no idea how to do it.  I'm a recovering alcoholic so I know that having support is a must when trying to overcome an addiction.  So, I'm admitting it.  I'm addicted to calling psychics. 

If anyone would like to jump in and be support for each other, I would LOVE to start a little group or thread for that. 

Offline Jjj

Re: Anyone want to stop calling psychic so often?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 03:00:29 AM »
Pic 2 or 3 you trust and stick with them.
Honestly no one is 100% accurate. Its also what you put into it as well. Its easier said then done. Its a work in progress.

RedVelvet

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 07:11:26 AM »
I would like to stop calling all together too!

Lovefash67

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 03:51:05 PM »
I think I need to learn from ther members stories especially past stories and call it quits on getting readings. It just seems to be a big waste

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 04:22:59 PM »
I think I need to learn from ther members stories especially past stories and call it quits on getting readings. It just seems to be a big waste

Seriously unless you find one that has been right consistently, which isn't the norm!

RedVelvet

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 04:34:48 PM »
Seriously unless you find one that has been right consistently, which isn't the norm!
yeah no one is right all the time. also the more you read, seems like the more things DONT happen