Author Topic: Mystical Moon Shadow  (Read 42535 times)

Offline glamgal

Re: Mystical Moon Shadow
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2016, 11:57:45 AM »
Mystical moon shadow? Ey?

... I'm reading her profile since she's getting a lot reviews... it says "worked in Jamaica against ISIS." Lol! Sorry that cracks me up! Not be mean, just and interesting observational set of skills.

LMAO!

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2016, 05:12:15 PM »
I'd say read the news....There have been reported ISIS threats agains Jamaica since beginning of 2016. Not defending her, just saying its not that far fetched

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2016, 12:16:11 PM »
I got an email reading from her for 50$ and it was like 2 pages long! I did email her saying I could not spend more than that and she said that was fine. So if anyone wants an email reading, I would just tell her upfront what she can give you for XX amount.

How good was it?

Really good!! I used to call her for readings, but feel I got a lot more for the money I paid with the email reading as it covered way more than just the questions I asked. She did a reading up until the end of October and everything in it came to pass. Most important predictions were when I'd find a new job and a love interest returning. Both came to pass in the time specified!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2016, 02:12:11 PM »
My experience is none of the readers that charge over 4.99 have been any more correct than the 1.99 readers. Mystical Moon Shadows has increased her rate because she was a lot lower than 7.99.  She was correct for me regarding someone that I knew in the past that was either married at the time or I was married would be coming into my life because they had always had an interest.  I did have a man that came out of the woodwork that fit this description.  Nothing happened as far as romance but he did contact me.  The other prediction hasn't happened yet.  I won't be calling her again at the rate she is charging!!

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2016, 02:01:24 AM »
Lol, is it rude that I asked her when her rate would go back to normal?

Weeks ago she emailed me and mentioned she only raises it on late nights/holiday/weekends and it would go down during the week (Which I thought was nice of her to do w/o promoting) but she never put it back down.. so I haven't called back  Considering she is a reader you need at least 7-10 minutes with... she's not getting $80 from me   :-\

Offline glamgal

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2016, 11:49:50 PM »
So, I read with this reader. And she asks you some questions. Not sure how to take it. But anyway, she was not a WOW reader. It took her time to get started and she spent a lot of time on advising me how to react if we should have a conversation etc. At 5.99 per minute I don't really care to hear anything other than psychic stuff-not advice.

I will update as predictions happen but to speak with her you need a lot of time and cash. Just my opinion.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2016, 11:47:52 PM »
It's possible that's what she needs to charge to make any money on keen. They take 40% don't forget. Not mentioning any names, but one reader once told me their best month was $600. This was one of the $1.50 min readers.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2016, 11:11:47 AM »
So i finally got a reading with mystical moon... or half a reading haha. After weeks she sent me an apology message that shed just gotten her laptop back and would send me my reading soon. Within a few days she sent me what she said was part 1 and that the rest would be sent the next morning. She gave me a ridiculously generous discount for the delay too. I sent a response thanking her and within another day had another message claiming itd be here the next morning.

..that was 3 days ago. And im getting antsy. Would it be rude to message her checking in on that other half? I dont wanna be a pest as she gave me a discount without me even asking for one...but i still did pay for a product i only half received!

Offline Jjj

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2016, 03:26:22 PM »
Hell no i would email her everyday! Shit im still waiting on mine in general. She told me the same things about her laptop too. Hell im bout done asking her for it.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2016, 04:13:54 AM »
Looks like she was wrong for me :(
Said I would hear from POI on a 4 about 2 weeks ago.
Sigh.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2016, 11:22:01 AM »
she was wrong for me too.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2016, 03:18:22 PM »
She never sent me the rest of my reading. I emailed her a few times. :(.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2016, 12:34:48 AM »
Wow, thats some flakey sh*t. Im so sorry that happened. :(

Offline Jjj

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2016, 02:41:28 AM »
I asked her about a email reading a while ago. She just got back to me and said sometime during the middle of the week she would get back to me. I dont even think i want one now.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2016, 03:10:43 AM »
yea she finally got back to me too. Said she's been sick; like okay, we all get sick, but a quick line would have been nice! Just a quick "hey sorry, im sick. Will get back to you once better" Because no one wants to work when ill,and psychic readings can be affected from illness.

But i mean come on! It's been a week and you're just now getting back to me? And really... just for a reading in general it was nearly a month. I seriously started emailing her at the start of November about this. A week later I asked her if she was still available to do it. TWO WEEKS later she got back to me that she'd been without a computer and that she could still do it. I was a little annoyed but though okay we all have computer issues.

Another week later and i had the first part of the reading.. she said there were 3 parts more that were going to come the next day. And here we are..another full week later and still no rest of the reading. Just another excuse as i see it. grrrrr.

I hate to speak so poorly of her when others seemed to have had a good experience. But Im just so annoyed. Keen was gracious enough to give me a refund though so thats a plus.

anything