Author Topic: Mystical Moon Shadow  (Read 42283 times)

Offline Exposed

Re: Mystical Moon Shadow
« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2017, 02:58:37 PM »
It's possible that's what she needs to charge to make any money on keen. They take 40% don't forget. Not mentioning any names, but one reader once told me their best month was $600. This was one of the $1.50 min readers.

That's true. I think psychics get about 60% of the total sale. So, Mystical Moon Shadow gets about $3.00/min.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2017, 05:36:56 AM »
Bumping this. Any updates?

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2018, 04:02:04 AM »
I read with her sometime back and I must say she does have a gift. as far as predictions go, no way of knowing just yet but they are in line with what Lotusoflight said too so I don't know. Its so interesting that it not the usual, will happen in 2-4 week/months, which typically all "fake"psychics tell you, but quite a specific date. anyone recently chat with her? pls share your experience. thanks

Offline wishes215

« Reply #108 on: August 20, 2018, 04:15:52 AM »
I read with her sometime back and I must say she does have a gift. as far as predictions go, no way of knowing just yet but they are in line with what Lotusoflight said too so I don't know. Its so interesting that it not the usual, will happen in 2-4 week/months, which typically all "fake"psychics tell you, but quite a specific date. anyone recently chat with her? pls share your experience. thanks

Oh good to know. I hardly see her online, anyone read with her recently? How accurate are her timelines?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2018, 02:17:45 PM »
I read with her back in June. None of her immediate predictions happened (she gave pretty optimistic dates, like within a week or 2). Her overall predictions (sequence of events) are the same as Kisha and Gaylene with a reconnection, fall out, regrouping and reconciliation, but Kisha and Gaylene said it would be in the Fall when everything would be progressing. Not holding my breath on any of it.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #110 on: August 21, 2018, 05:18:04 PM »
I read with her back in June. None of her immediate predictions happened (she gave pretty optimistic dates, like within a week or 2). Her overall predictions (sequence of events) are the same as Kisha and Gaylene with a reconnection, fall out, regrouping and reconciliation, but Kisha and Gaylene said it would be in the Fall when everything would be progressing. Not holding my breath on any of it.

Kisha told me the same thing, that things will progress in fall/winter...hmm, I am wondering if again, it's a trick that is used.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #111 on: August 22, 2018, 03:04:28 AM »
Kisha originally said "8", which would have been August if 8 was weeks or the month. In a recent email, she said contact in 2 and reconciliation in 4. No idea what that means, but I think if it's weeks/months it would be the fall either way. I don't give much faith to these numbers at all.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #112 on: January 06, 2019, 01:11:19 AM »
So, I logged into my Keen account to see where I fall in the Cookie queue (still deciding to drop or not) and opened my Keen email. There were like 10 emails in a row from MMS for new offerings including email readings and "dramascopes". I looked for my dramascope (which is free) to see what it says for January/February. Omg...the most depressing horoscope I have ever read in my life! It actually said "financial devastation and bankruptcy". Wtf?? It was so bad that I actually blocked her. It felt evil it was so bad. It certainly confirmed why I don't want more readings, especially from her. I hope it was a twisted joke.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 01:14:11 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #113 on: January 06, 2019, 02:55:08 AM »
So, I logged into my Keen account to see where I fall in the Cookie queue (still deciding to drop or not) and opened my Keen email. There were like 10 emails in a row from MMS for new offerings including email readings and "dramascopes". I looked for my dramascope (which is free) to see what it says for January/February. Omg...the most depressing horoscope I have ever read in my life! It actually said "financial devastation and bankruptcy". Wtf?? It was so bad that I actually blocked her. It felt evil it was so bad. It certainly confirmed why I don't want more readings, especially from her. I hope it was a twisted joke.

Did any predictions for fall pan out?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2019, 03:40:19 AM »

Did any predictions for fall pan out?

Not really. I reached out to him during the holidays and he replied, but that's about it. Gaylene"s timeline passed and I'm waiting on Kira (January) and Kisha. Kisha is rough because she keeps saying 2 and 3. I thought weeks/months, which passed. Her general email however said March, so maybe the numbers were  Feb/March? Who knows. Lol