Author Topic: Suki  (Read 4104 times)

Offline Jjj

Suki
« on: September 08, 2016, 10:02:58 PM »
She is new there. Heard about her from someone on here. Finally got in her que. I dont think we had a connection. She didnt it any like major details. She talks to her guides. She says that they dont see a relationship with my ex RIGHT NOW. See when they say right now that means things can change. I even asked her is this what it is right now and can that change....she agreed it can change. She reads energies. She said she is accurate 95% of the time but she can misinterpreted stuff from her guides.
I dont think we had a connection.

Offline thisiscracra

Re: Suki
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 05:09:27 PM »
Spoke to her yesterday she was a little to optimistic about her predictions for me only spoke to her for 8 mins ..honestly hate when readers say oh I see marriage and proposal for you .. Heard tht shit for two other guys. Where they at.. In the past
Got my monies back .. Sorry jjj I think she says good things if you don't tell her it's an ex and bad news regarding exs

Offline lightbright79

Re: Suki
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 02:16:17 AM »
I don’t think relationship me are her thing... she was great when I asked her about work stuff.. she nailed everyone’s personality.. my grandma and dad came through during the reading as well without me asking about them.