Author Topic: Acceptance  (Read 11715 times)

Rediska

Re: Acceptance
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2016, 06:24:30 AM »
It is a 50/50 with everyone here. Either it will pan out or it won't pan out. That is the risk you take when you get readings. Or sometimes the reader is positive at first and then "negative" in the second reading and that it ends up being true.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2016, 06:37:45 AM »
For guy one 4 years ago, the readers were correct but I had called a few private readers and a few on psychic source. The guy came back in the spring and they were 90% right with the things about the relationship he was in at the time.  Same guy a few years later, they were right that he came back but were wrong about a love relationship.  Maybe it would have had my eyes not been opened to him.  They were also right about the relationship he had been in. I cinformed alot of things after the fact from the woman herself.  Guy 2, completely wrong in every way, shape and form.  Guy 3 is still pending. Hes with someone now but I can't confirm if what all of them tell me about the relationship is correct. His feelings for me? I'm not sold on what they are telling me because his actions are completely different.  Only two, mystic raven 11 on Keen and Penelope on Etsy has picked up he's angry and frustrated with me. This I pretty much confirmed when I sent a text unanswered.  I guess because they were right on the first guy that I keep thinking they may be right on this one. I need to just stop calling because nothing has changed in 4 months and actually has gotten worse with us. Plus, hanging on to this guy, who is with someone else and not communicating with me is preventing me from attracting a man that is better for me.  I agree with Bella with most of what she said.  We don't like the rejection, we need clarification as to why and validation that we are still lover and wanted.  It is an addiction.  For sure. 

Rediska

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2016, 06:48:15 AM »
Yup-actions speak louder than words. Always. Or better yet-get it from the direct source or someone that is closest to him.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2016, 07:01:16 AM »
Yup-actions speak louder than words. Always. Or better yet-get it from the direct source or someone that is closest to him.

I try to get info out.of.his son, who is friends with my son, but I start feeling weird about it. I try to eavesdrop but boys dont talk about things like girls do lol.  As for talking to the source, hes.not taking to me. He accused me and/or my son of sending his GF messages and I ended up telling him to fuck off and hung up on him. Then to try and smooth things over, I texted him saying I understood where he was coming from and apologized for my reaction to it but he never responded.  Today, I left some beer for him to take that someone left at my house  (I don't drink).  I made sure I wasn't here when he came to pick up his son.  He didn't take the beer and his son said he didn't want it.  It's freaking beer.  Last night Mystic Raven said he was angry and frustrated. I sent the text yesterday afternoon. Most the readers say he's having huge issues with the GF and they are about to be done.  Who knows.  But the fact that he accused me and I made the effort to apologize for my actions and he didn't respond, makes me think he's just a stubborn ass who can't swallow his pride.  I told him off pretty good when he accused me.  I was pretty mean.  So, maybe it's over for good.  Maybe it's for the best as well.  I want someone who can forgive and move past petty crap and Im not sure he can. I know there is someone better out there for me. 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2016, 07:21:24 AM »
Yeah there's definitely someone better for you, someone who actually wants you. What has kept you holding on?

I have no idea.  I tend to do this when I get rejected and have felt a deep connection with the guy.  I'm like Bella, I choose the wrong men.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2016, 07:23:52 AM »
And the readings keep me holding on as well.  If they all told the truth, I'd have moved on but they give you the fairytale which keeps me hanging on!

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2017, 02:08:41 AM »
Don't call yourself messed up.  Rejection hurts,  period,  especially when it was someone you trusted and cared for deeply,  even more so if they do the back and forth because they aren't emotionally mature enough for a stable relationship.

If you don't have a good support circle or people who can give great advice,  and you happen to stumble across readers,  it's just like a drug.  You shoot up and get to skip the pain of the current situation.  Plain and simple.  Until the timing runs out. 

Really it points at a struggle with faith that you will have better around the corner,  or he will return  so either way you win... the only reason we stare in the rear view mirror is cause that's what we know,  and we don't really see how someone new could be better at the time, because we are so attached. 

Of course then we can get angry at the readers if they are wrong but we are the ones who chose to keep calling,  and it's the guy we chose to hold onto.  Be mad at the guy.  Be mad at yourself for continuing to call  but also be gentle cause you did the best you could at the time. Being mad at the readers really doesn't accomplish much,  but if we get mad at the guy.. If he comes back we won't tolerate the same relationship ship he knew  and if we get mad at ourselves we may just learn impulse control or other ways of staying strong when we feel so crushed, abandoned,  left out and betrayed.

Find the silver lining.  Grow.  Change the behavior or coping mechanism. Changing is hard and relapsing is likely but eventually you break the pattern.

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2017, 05:14:34 AM »
Thank you so much for that, that was so calming and healing

stargazer

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2017, 11:53:04 AM »
And the readings keep me holding on as well.  If they all told the truth, I'd have moved on but they give you the fairytale which keeps me hanging on!
except a lot of these readers do not know the truth because they have no true gift of seeing the future. Moving on is all within you. You have the power to stop calling.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2017, 07:01:29 PM »
Don't call yourself messed up.  Rejection hurts,  period,  especially when it was someone you trusted and cared for deeply,  even more so if they do the back and forth because they aren't emotionally mature enough for a stable relationship.

If you don't have a good support circle or people who can give great advice,  and you happen to stumble across readers,  it's just like a drug.  You shoot up and get to skip the pain of the current situation.  Plain and simple.  Until the timing runs out. 

Really it points at a struggle with faith that you will have better around the corner,  or he will return  so either way you win... the only reason we stare in the rear view mirror is cause that's what we know,  and we don't really see how someone new could be better at the time, because we are so attached. 

Of course then we can get angry at the readers if they are wrong but we are the ones who chose to keep calling,  and it's the guy we chose to hold onto.  Be mad at the guy.  Be mad at yourself for continuing to call  but also be gentle cause you did the best you could at the time. Being mad at the readers really doesn't accomplish much,  but if we get mad at the guy.. If he comes back we won't tolerate the same relationship ship he knew  and if we get mad at ourselves we may just learn impulse control or other ways of staying strong when we feel so crushed, abandoned,  left out and betrayed.

Find the silver lining.  Grow.  Change the behavior or coping mechanism. Changing is hard and relapsing is likely but eventually you break the pattern.

Thank you, yes I agree with just about everything you stated. I am more angry at myself as I am the one who picks up the phone, yep, I am.  And I am angry at him for not being more honest with me.

However, don't take my post as being angry at the readers....this is a review board.  I was posting, as one...being hurt, and two...the readers I read with were sooooo terribly wrong.  I thinks that is fair to state.  I am also just expressing my experiences.  That fact that is plural makes me sick.  I know I need to work on me. Period.

I was told a boat load of crap. And that is the truth. And I paid for it, emotionally and monetarily.
When they're wrong, they're wrong, nothing more, no excuses about whether ther're good at third parties or whatever....wrong is wrong.  Again, it's about putting any stock in their "future" predictions.
I loved to hear how this guy truly loved me, and this and that was going to happen, how he would say this and that....he was so scared of commitment. His job, and on and on and on. But it was ME that he loved.  I have said this plenty....if they really knew the future, they would not be on a pay by the minute site. As they say, which I seem to forget...."for entertainment purposes only".

Also, let me add that mostly I would call for the here and now. And the here and now has shown to be very wrong as well, as said person would not be dating someone else?  Or marrying someone else? Or not hearing from in years and years? Each of these guys, according to my readings, loved me so and wanted to make things right.   All the readings I have ever gotten....maybe 3 contact, one trip and one insight about someone (that I was able to confirm) and that is with 4 different situations.  But there are some who can pick up on the here and now. But honestly, nothing more for me ever happened. 

I am an original member, from before this board when it started on complaints board.  So when people ask why they don't come back to report, well stupidly I have been here on and off for years. The members that I am still in contact with,( a few)  well nothing that was told happened, they've moved on and don't feel the need to call anymore, or some still call a select few, however the addiction, constant calling, has stopped and they are just living their life.  And not because what was predicted for them happened either.

Unrequited love sucks.  Believe me I know.  A few will get back together, but most will not.  That is life. And I fully aware of that.  How I started cAlling, I will never know, but I do know for me, it was/is and addiction.  Nothing more.  It made me feel good to hear good things.

At times, many times, this board was a wonderful deterrent to calling, just reading all the failed outcomes.  It would keep me from calling.  Then, heart newly broken, or the guy starting to act different, I would come here to keep me from calling, but would see how some contact happened for someone and here we goo......lol.  Yeah, I need to work on me.

Wishing you and everyone here a happy and healthy new year.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2017, 07:12:13 PM »
except a lot of these readers do not know the truth because they have no true gift of seeing the future. Moving on is all within you. You have the power to stop calling.

Amen...

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2017, 07:37:33 PM »
Yeah, that seed of hope....can be detrimental to our well being.  Again "for entertainment purposes only"

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2017, 07:52:54 PM »
Oh, to clarify I didn't think you were being angry, I was more kind of riffing on the idea of where to direct the emotion, perhaps? That's super cool that you're one of the seniors here! I feel like what happens is people move on - either in life, or, they do get their "happy ending" but then are so busy living it they don't post.

I'd love to have you consider joining my recent project as a speaker -- or if you know those who might be willing from your previous circle. Check out my post with the phrase that starts "one reading is too much"

<3

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2017, 08:23:46 PM »
Oh, to clarify I didn't think you were being angry, I was more kind of riffing on the idea of where to direct the emotion, perhaps? That's super cool that you're one of the seniors here! I feel like what happens is people move on - either in life, or, they do get their "happy ending" but then are so busy living it they don't post.

I'd love to have you consider joining my recent project as a speaker -- or if you know those who might be willing from your previous circle. Check out my post with the phrase that starts "one reading is too much"

<3

Lol...believe me, my anger is with me.  But my hurt is with believing, or wanting to believe.  Again. Just trying to pay it forward with accurate reviews for my situation and those readers.   

Also, for the most part, older members, that it is shown that ever 6 months or so are a new bunch, do not get their happy endings and forget to post, sans the 3 or 4.  They've moved on, as reality shoes otherwise.  You can go to the member list and see their posts.  Most (can't say all) have written how nothing is what they said it would be.  Not even close.  I am going to check out your endeavor, as I think it might be helpful,  thank you.

anything