Author Topic: Kerrigan  (Read 5746 times)

Offline maroonlight

Kerrigan
« on: February 24, 2017, 06:37:10 PM »
Hi everyone, I just wanted to get some feedback about psychic Kerrigan. She is a no tools reader who doesn't ask questions to pry for information nor DOB. So far I have found her to be accurate in some things, but the big prediction has yet to come.

Offline thisiscracra

Re: Kerrigan
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 06:42:58 PM »
she was very wrong .. she does by how you ask a question .. are we over she will say negative stuff lol and what to you see as our relationship headed positive reading LOL

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 06:50:56 PM »
Really? What readers have been accurate for you?

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 07:22:50 PM »
yona has been the most accurate ... no one else has been correct on the bigger picture small things many  of them got right including spiritual reader, barbara, kiesha, lilaQ .. on CP minor predictions from tajah, indio and leo happened nothing worth what they cost to speak to though hahahaha. I have been reading free from nov 2016 and i feel soooo great. i have been traveling and paying my debt off that i am in because of my addiction of psychics ... i have 30 dollars in keen sitting that I dont even feel like using. its a victory about thousands of dollars spent I eventually learned that living my life is so much more fulfilling instead of calling so called people who claim to know my future . GUESS what ? i make my own future .. going to spain in a month guys trust me and buy a trip instead of wasting money or pay your debt offf cause we all know we have it
love you guys xx

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 08:09:28 AM »
I agree with you cracra! I have not completely said goodbye to using psychics, but I have cut down to calling Tara (CP) once every 2 weeks and 2 dutch psychics (who only cost 0.80 cts per min). I have started paying off a huge debt I got because of my addiction to psychics. It took me a while to figure out who's accurate mostly and who's not. I will stick with these and continue to live my life and spend my money on better things such as an upcoming trip to Portugal!! I have been able to finally get myself some new clothes for the first time in 2 years! And a new bag LOL. I really know how hard breaking the addiction can be but treating myself to trips, social events and some new stuff really made me much happier than hanging on to what 1000's of psychics told me over the years

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 10:26:14 PM »
thats great cosmogirl! yup lets just live our life <3

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 03:09:17 AM »
I agree with you cracra! I have not completely said goodbye to using psychics, but I have cut down to calling Tara (CP) once every 2 weeks and 2 dutch psychics (who only cost 0.80 cts per min). I have started paying off a huge debt I got because of my addiction to psychics. It took me a while to figure out who's accurate mostly and who's not. I will stick with these and continue to live my life and spend my money on better things such as an upcoming trip to Portugal!! I have been able to finally get myself some new clothes for the first time in 2 years! And a new bag LOL. I really know how hard breaking the addiction can be but treating myself to trips, social events and some new stuff really made me much happier than hanging on to what 1000's of psychics told me over the years

I definitely wish I never started using california psychics. It only creates more confusion. I mean truth be told, we're not meant to know every single thing that's going to happen in our future, and nothing is set in stone so even if a psychic is real and says something is going to happen, free will can still change this outcome.

stargazer

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2017, 05:19:18 AM »
I definitely wish I never started using california psychics. It only creates more confusion. I mean truth be told, we're not meant to know every single thing that's going to happen in our future, and nothing is set in stone so even if a psychic is real and says something is going to happen, free will can still change this outcome.
Yeah I wish I never tried CP years ago. I don't use it now but I definitely wasted a shit ton of money there a few years ago. Very addictive