Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 184009 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #105 on: October 10, 2018, 10:27:44 PM »
I bought a reading from Oracle Indigo in February,
His prediction was that in spring / summer the man he was asking for would communicate with me ... in April he gave signals (spring) and in June I spoke with him (summer) the prediction was made.

I am new here, I do not know if I can say the names of the stores or not?
But I have bought more than 30 psychics on etsy and I can give a list of good readers and bad readers :)
Yes, of course you can. Many of us do. A link to their page would be good too since it would save us some time searching, if we want to try them.
Your experience is just as valid as the next and since you have read with many, it is always good to share.
Thank You!

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2018, 03:57:32 AM »
read with oracle indigo but she confuses me, she makes a prediction and then says that the opposite could happen too. Anyone else read with her? how accurate are her predictions??

I bought a reading from Oracle Indigo in February,
His prediction was that in spring / summer the man he was asking for would communicate with me ... in April he gave signals (spring) and in June I spoke with him (summer) the prediction was made.

I am new here, I do not know if I can say the names of the stores or not?
But I have bought more than 30 psychics on etsy and I can give a list of good readers and bad readers :)
Yes, of course you can. Many of us do. A link to their page would be good too since it would save us some time searching, if we want to try them.
Your experience is just as valid as the next and since you have read with many, it is always good to share.
Thank You!

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2018, 04:02:43 PM »
Yes Oracle is nice... but idk about her readings. None of what she says resonates with me. (And when I bring it up, she changes it)

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2018, 06:29:34 PM »
Yes Oracle is nice... but idk about her readings. None of what she says resonates with me. (And when I bring it up, she changes it)

did she ever make any predictions?

Offline rvarela

« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2018, 10:38:40 PM »
Here are my favorite readers

Nicole (TheThinkingPalace) she does not predict time frames, resonates with me and predictions have been made

Jocelyn (JoysReadings) came to her, after "Bliss Medium" disappeared from etsy, very deep and spiritual readings, some predictions have been made, I'm still waiting for others to come true
(Bliss Medium- Facebook Intuitive Magazine,) But I do not know how to buy on Facebook, does anyone know how?

Lauri (IntuitiveDreams) very good!!

the list will continue....

Offline lady p

« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2018, 07:47:08 AM »

I had a reading with her and the first one was a question which she answered well (albeit never gave direct answer until I went back) so I booked the future love tarot reading and nothing made sense and no predictions? Not sure what to make of this reader. Must say she delivers quickly which is great

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2018, 06:12:39 PM »
lol felt the same way. did 1 question which she was absolutely right about the POI and the present but as far predictions go, she gave me a # so not sure about that. then I did the love tarot and it was so damn confusing. she makes the prediction but then says the opposite could also happen so I really don't know what to believe.

I had a reading with her and the first one was a question which she answered well (albeit never gave direct answer until I went back) so I booked the future love tarot reading and nothing made sense and no predictions? Not sure what to make of this reader. Must say she delivers quickly which is great

Offline star1

« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2018, 03:49:18 PM »
I found Oracle Indigo quite good. Her email was short and even less info than Kisha, but what she said she was good enough.. She drew me some cards at the end to finish the write up. I didn't get any unclear answers like any of you got, and compared notes privately with Lady P. Odd. Perhaps she's best when you just ask her one question?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2018, 04:33:47 PM »
Oracle Indigo was overall a pretty good reading, especially for the price. My only complaint is that she gave a lot of scenarios (I picked up this, but it could apply to this person or that person or it could mean this thing or that thing) instead of a direct answer. However, you can then always apply that to your situation yourself. It wasn't the most straightforward reading I've ever gotten, but I do think she did pretty well with it and would consider reading with her again.

I also recommend SimoneIntuitive, she was very connected to my situation and also a very nice person, generous with time also as we went over. She had a bad bout of pneumonia and is just getting her store back in order but I'd recommend her.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2018, 04:43:28 PM »
SimoneIntuitive was good at picking up the present, but VERY, VERY wrong with predictions.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2018, 04:43:51 PM »
SimoneIntuitive was good at picking up the present, but VERY, VERY wrong with predictions.

Good to know, mine are still a ways out.

Offline star1

« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2018, 05:48:53 PM »
Oracle Indigo was overall a pretty good reading, especially for the price. My only complaint is that she gave a lot of scenarios (I picked up this, but it could apply to this person or that person or it could mean this thing or that thing) instead of a direct answer. However, you can then always apply that to your situation yourself. It wasn't the most straightforward reading I've ever gotten, but I do think she did pretty well with it and would consider reading with her again.

I also recommend SimoneIntuitive, she was very connected to my situation and also a very nice person, generous with time also as we went over. She had a bad bout of pneumonia and is just getting her store back in order but I'd recommend her.

Yeah that's what I was saying in my previous post, I got one scenario compared to others who got "it could go this way, could go that way", she was quite clear for me. I'm not sure why that is. Thanks for your recommendation!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2018, 06:00:45 PM »

Yeah that's what I was saying in my previous post, I got one scenario compared to others who got "it could go this way, could go that way", she was quite clear for me. I'm not sure why that is. Thanks for your recommendation!

In fairness, one of the questions she was more definitive, so it was sort of a mixture of both.

Offline star1

« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2018, 06:04:52 PM »

In fairness, one of the questions she was more definitive, so it was sort of a mixture of both.

I think she's someone to go to if you're short on money and need a quick question answering that's on your mind.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2018, 06:19:43 PM »

did Simone make any predictions and did they pass?

anything