Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 184022 times)

Offline Lady_C

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2018, 11:52:18 AM »
Several times, she is my go to but I'm off readings for awhile now. Very detailed and even though she states up to 48 hours for an email reading, she responds (at least with me) within 6-8 hours. Just sent your questions to that email address in her ad. Keep in basic, only give her the questions you want answering and names of people involved.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2018, 08:43:07 PM »
I did. she was very accurate for the present but predictions are still pending.

Anyone use Oracle Indigo for email reading? If so, how did it go?

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2018, 06:53:13 PM »
So I’ve been off the boards and have not had a reading in almost a year because I’ve been pretty clear where I stand... and then we broke up.

So I get this email from TarotbyPenelope on Etsy for a sale for a 30min reading for $30 and I take it because it’s normally more than double this price and WOW DID MY JAW JUST DROP IN SHOCK.
I told her I would review her on Etsy but she’s no longer there you have to book direct so I said I’d post here.

So I’ve been wandering around like a lost dog
For a month with no hope in sight and she tells me she sees me back with him and soon too. That it begin with non face to face communication blah blah all the usual stuff. I’m thinking ya right he hates me. She also says she sees a windfall for me, she hears like annopeah type voice saying YPU get a car! YOU get. Car! EVERYONE gets a car! I’m broke as hell and have no car now so that would be amazing if someone gave me one...as I’m telling her I don’t buy this, I get call waiting. It’s my ex. He tells me he’s called me an Uber and wants me to come home so we can talk. And then when I hang up I get an email from Emterprise giving me a full refund on a really expensive car rental.

This man has sworn on his life he’d never let me back yet....I’m waiting for my chariot and I’ve got some extra $$ now too. I cannot believe this just happened. Sooooo worth $30!

You have to email her to buy it tarotbypenelope@mail.com and tell her I posted!!!!!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2018, 07:59:12 PM »

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2018, 09:41:18 PM »
Lol

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2018, 12:35:30 AM »
So I’ve been off the boards and have not had a reading in almost a year because I’ve been pretty clear where I stand... and then we broke up.

So I get this email from TarotbyPenelope on Etsy for a sale for a 30min reading for $30 and I take it because it’s normally more than double this price and WOW DID MY JAW JUST DROP IN SHOCK.
I told her I would review her on Etsy but she’s no longer there you have to book direct so I said I’d post here.

For a month with no hope in sight and she tells me she sees me back with him and soon too. That it begin with non face to face communication blah blah all the usual stuff. I’m thinking ya right he hates me. She also says she sees a windfall for me, she hears like annopeah type voice saying YPU get a car! YOU get. Car! EVERYONE gets a car! I’m broke as hell and have no car now so that would be amazing if someone gave me one...as I’m telling her I don’t buy this, I get call waiting. It’s my ex. He tells me he’s called me an Uber and wants me to come home so we can talk. And then when I hang up I get an email from Emterprise giving me a full refund on a really expensive car rental.

This man has sworn on his life he’d never let me back yet....I’m waiting for my chariot and I’ve got some extra $$ now too. I cannot believe this just happened. Sooooo worth $30!

You have to email her to buy it tarotbypenelope@mail.com and tell her I posted!!!!!

You posted this on two threads...not cool!

Offline njlady

« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2018, 05:00:26 PM »
You posted this on two threads...not cool!

Yeah, cause that's the real issue here, lol.  Posting in multiple threads.

Come down on her hard Girl!

I'm sorry, I am laughing so damn hard at this.  Penelope is reaping what she sowed right now.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2018, 05:48:02 PM »
Oh my god girlllllll she is on fire for you!!! *insert sarcasm here*

Why don’t you just pay her to read for you everyday so that no one else gets frauded.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2018, 07:30:10 PM »
Charlyelly isn't Penelope. It's her dog. Who died. And has now risen. Hallelujah. Praise Jesus! Penelope has raised the dead. And taught a dog to type.

Offline njlady

« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2018, 10:15:21 PM »
Charlyelly isn't Penelope. It's her dog. Who died. And has now risen. Hallelujah. Praise Jesus! Penelope has raised the dead. And taught a dog to type.

HE IS RISEN!!!!!!

Twice.  Because he also died back in 2015.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2018, 10:22:13 PM »

HE IS RISEN!!!!!!

Twice.  Because he also died back in 2015.

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you guys keep me young ! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 BYEEEEEE PENELOPE!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2018, 10:53:17 PM »
Maybe it’s Cujo?

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2018, 06:28:16 AM »
anyone who has read with Oracle Indigo, any of her predictions pan out? is she any good with timing?

Offline calista

« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2018, 11:29:14 PM »
I know I read with know4sure before... but I can't remember what was said nor can I find any notes.. which generally means I was unimpressed.

But I've read with a couple of readers on etsy but the only good one, like seriously good one, was Laura D.

I went for a general reading with her; 30 predictions for the coming year (bought it in December 2015). And I gotta say I have been pleasantly surprised. Several of the predictions made have come to pass. Some I had even forgotten she made until after they had happened. But if you're looking for an Etsy reader she's the one I'd go for.

Search on this forum for Silvana, Know4sure or Jazzy and you will find a thread on her. She goes by one or the other of these names- not sure why.
I have had a really good experience with her so far and have explained it in detail in that thread. She is expensive but I think I'd rather read with one reader a few times a year who can get most of it right than try multiple mediocre readers who cause mental anguish for many of us.

Offline rvarela

« Reply #104 on: October 10, 2018, 09:40:51 PM »
I bought a reading from Oracle Indigo in February,
His prediction was that in spring / summer the man he was asking for would communicate with me ... in April he gave signals (spring) and in June I spoke with him (summer) the prediction was made.

I am new here, I do not know if I can say the names of the stores or not?
But I have bought more than 30 psychics on etsy and I can give a list of good readers and bad readers :)

anything