Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 185063 times)

Offline Epic08

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2017, 08:08:20 PM »
I got a reading from her this morning and I sent her my question lastnight. Once I made my payment and send her my question she quickly sent me an email stating when she was going to do my reading which was this morning. So 24/48hrs

How quickly does OracleIndigo deliver readings?
Thank you

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2018, 01:13:11 AM »
This reader seems to have disappeared. Does any one know where to?

Krishna Shoshana
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlissMedium

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2018, 01:25:55 PM »
This reader seems to have disappeared. Does any one know where to?

Krishna Shoshana
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlissMedium
Found her on another site offering five questions for five bucks.

Offline Danica

« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2018, 04:20:53 PM »
I had a reading from Help Me Rhonda on there because her reviews seemed so real. I was so disappointed, when I finally got my reading it was almost entirely copy and pasted talking about soul lessons and stuff that had nothing to do with my question. Her actually answering my question was only a few lines out of the whole page she sent me. Nothing in the reading resonated or felt real. Also, her answer to my question turned out to be wrong. I think she isn't genuine but she calls everyone sweetheart and beautiful so she gets positive reviews.

There was a reader on there a while back whos reading for me came true but her page is gone now so I can't go back :( If anyone knows anyone real on Etsy let me know.

Offline Danica

« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2018, 10:08:15 PM »
I ended up trying Lynne Kinman based on how many good reviews she had. I found out today that her answer to my question was totally wrong (like 100% wrong). She also didn't say anything in the reading that resonated or felt like she connected at all. It was vague but she made it sound definite from "spirit". I don't think she's genuine either, just gets a high volume of orders and happens to be right for some of them, like how even a broken clock is right twice a day. I emailed her about it today and she sent a refund immediately. I don't think I'm going to try anyone else on Etsy.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2018, 10:57:30 PM »
Lynne Kinman:yes she was wrong for me as well and she she respond with one line, I felt ripped off after reading with her.

I ended up trying Lynne Kinman based on how many good reviews she had. I found out today that her answer to my question was totally wrong (like 100% wrong). She also didn't say anything in the reading that resonated or felt like she connected at all. It was vague but she made it sound definite from "spirit". I don't think she's genuine either, just gets a high volume of orders and happens to be right for some of them, like how even a broken clock is right twice a day. I emailed her about it today and she sent a refund immediately. I don't think I'm going to try anyone else on Etsy.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2018, 05:52:19 PM »
Lynne Kinman is a waste of money for the money you pay she sends a VERYYYYYYY brief audio which lasts about 2 minutes. Terrible!!

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2018, 06:05:03 PM »
Etsy has some shady readers, very much hit and miss.

My favourite go to was a psychic called Dallas who went by the name of Sistercraftings she was accurate to the tee. I asked her about this guy that I was talking to at the time and she told me he was seeing this new girl. She then proceeded to tell me exactly how they will split up because she was a drama queen, vain and loved to argue. I kept tabs on his Instagram account and low and behold they broke up.  He reached out to me about 3 months after, but by then I had loss interest, still kept him about as a friend. He apologised even though I said I would never reconcile and  he explained all the problems he was having with his ex, she was a dram queen, stubborn, always picked fights just like Dallas told me and the break was very toxic.

She also did readings for me when I was with my now ex and was accurate about his character but unfortunately she stopped doing readings to focus on family life and closed her account.

Dryecraft is another good psychic, she talks a lot but she is good at picking up things like characteristics or what's taking place. I've had love readings and mediumship from her and she is very good. Never had a prediction but I don't really ask for them so can't speak on that side of things but she is good at reading situations. She does audio recorded reading and there's a 4-7 day turn around time but worth it.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2018, 06:08:33 PM »
Hey guys!
I read with both OracleIndigo and Erwann per recommendations here.

I will say that Erwann did not work for me. He didn't answer a few of the questions I asked, nor did he provide much detail. His answers were pretty short sentences. He didn't really give solid predictions, and some of his answers contradicted his previous answers. Overall, I felt confused by his reading and I wouldn't go back to him.

As for OracleIndigo - WOW! - I bought a relationship reading from her and she delivered it quickly and VERY thoroughly. I have a phone reading with her coming up so I can ask my questions. Since my reading was also so fresh from her I cannot speak on predictions. HOWEVER, what I noticed about OracleIndigo's reading is that it mirrored very very closely to Yona Farrell's reading (and Yona has been incredibly accurate and her predictions have been playing out for me) I'm looking forward to my next reading with her.

I had my reading with Delilah and Oracle Indigo yesterday both said similar things which made sense. However I was most impressed with Oracle she is now my number 1 reader, nailed my situation and her prediction makes perfect sense based on my exes character. Only person who has read my ex like a book so far.

Oracle, Delilah and Dryecraft are my Etsy favourites right now! I have a follow up reading because I'm so impressed with her psychic ability

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2018, 02:42:09 AM »
Really appreciating the recommendations here. I read with Oracle Indigo and liked her. Alot she said is true but she also changed her story some when i did not agree with things to fit what I was saying the opposite to her predictions, which I did not like. She picked up well on present and some on past. Am waiting to see how her predictions unfold, nothing was very close in time. I'll be back to let you know!  ;)

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2018, 07:17:08 PM »
Really appreciating the recommendations here. I read with Oracle Indigo and liked her. Alot she said is true but she also changed her story some when i did not agree with things to fit what I was saying the opposite to her predictions, which I did not like. She picked up well on present and some on past. Am waiting to see how her predictions unfold, nothing was very close in time. I'll be back to let you know!  ;)

Did you have a telephone or email reading?

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2018, 08:43:33 PM »
1 hour phone reading

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2018, 01:12:24 AM »
tried Oracle because of this forum, her tarot reading confused me but her 1 question psychic reading was very accurate. can't speak for predictions because they are still pending. Did any of her predictions come true for anyone who has tried her and was it within the timeframe she gave?

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2018, 09:18:47 AM »
She has predicted things between me and my ex are far from over. No time frame given which I prefer to avoid disappoint if it doesn't manifest of said date. Sorry I can offer more insight then that!

Offline charlie

« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2018, 02:21:37 AM »
Anyone use Oracle Indigo for email reading? If so, how did it go?

anything