Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 185998 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2017, 11:01:09 PM »
Cheapest reader I've ever come across. $1.95 for one question
https://www.etsy.com/people/SpotOnPsychic  (MoonlightandRosesxx)

I also read with Lisa Gibbins for $3.31
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWestcountryWitch
 -Pending predictions with this one.

Anyone else try either of these?

Offline MykelJ86

« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2017, 07:18:28 AM »
Cheapest reader I've ever come across. $1.95 for one question
https://www.etsy.com/people/SpotOnPsychic  (MoonlightandRosesxx)

I also read with Lisa Gibbins for $3.31
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWestcountryWitch
 -Pending predictions with this one.

Anyone else try either of these?

I've tried "SpotOnPsychic" and she was not spot on at all.  She was very wrong but a nice lady.  Never heard of Lisa Gibbins.  How was she with accuracy as far as picking up details?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2017, 04:02:48 PM »
She never really answered the question, since I asked 'when' she gave me information around it though. So I'm not too hopefull about it.

Offline MykelJ86

« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2017, 09:08:57 PM »
She never really answered the question, since I asked 'when' she gave me information around it though. So I'm not too hopefull about it.

Ok.  Then I can avoid her.  I have had those readers that write like they are telling you something when in reality they aren't telling you anything :P  I've honestly been becoming too addicted to these readings and half of them ain't even worth the money I've spent.  I think I'm just going to stick to Oracleindigo, Charley Castex, and Harvey.  I need a break, lol.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2017, 09:43:58 PM »
Ok.  Then I can avoid her.  I have had those readers that write like they are telling you something when in reality they aren't telling you anything :P  I've honestly been becoming too addicted to these readings and half of them ain't even worth the money I've spent.  I think I'm just going to stick to Oracleindigo, Charley Castex, and Harvey.  I need a break, lol.

Are all the ones you mentioned Etsy readers? How good are they?

Offline MykelJ86

« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2017, 07:13:01 AM »

Are all the ones you mentioned Etsy readers? How good are they?

Only Oracleindigo and Harvey (His store is Readingsandmore) are Etsy readers.  Charley Castex is the real deal but he has his own website and I've been going to him for over 5 years now.  I'd say he's extremely good at picking up energy and he's about 80% correct on his predictions.  I've only had phone consultations with him though and he sends you a free Cd.  It's truly amazing how much he picks up on and how much has come to pass with him. The only reason I go to him once a year is that his readings start at $125 for 45 minutes and up. 

I've been on the hunt this year for a cheaper authentic real reader.  Oracle is the real deal as far as she can pick up details that I didn't add or say. Also, she gives great advice.  I am not sure about her predictions though. I really just try to gain insight and ignore the predictions or don't ask for them basically.  Harvey is just a reader more so not a psychic in my opinion but I like him.  His readings with crystals have been very accurate at describing the POI and current energy.  Not sure how he is with predictions though.  Some people have claimed that he contradicts himself and gets some information wrong but I've personally never had an issue with him.  He just tends to prattle a little bit but he's a very nice guy.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 07:17:21 AM by MykelJ86 »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2017, 07:51:15 PM »
I have read on Etsy with Erwann, he does not write at length and I think ENglish isn't his first language, however, the readings he's done for me have been accurate especially for the price. Don't know about predictions, they are from now until the end of the year/beginning of next year basically.

https://www.etsy.com/people/erwannclairvoyant

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2017, 06:35:27 PM »
I asked the same question of three different readers. The first two answered although I thought some of the information was a little bogus. Their profiles show them being clair….something or other, but they just seemed like card readers. The third reader asked for more detail. I replied with the comment, a refund would be fine. She then proceeds to ignore me over the last few days, even when I said, just let me know when you process the refund. WTF is that crap? Just hit refund. If two readers can answer the same question without requiring background information, it tells me this reader isn’t up to par. Now I’ll have to put in a dispute which takes time. Jeez these readers.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2017, 08:11:15 PM »
I asked the same question of three different readers. The first two answered although I thought some of the information was a little bogus. Their profiles show them being clair….something or other, but they just seemed like card readers. The third reader asked for more detail. I replied with the comment, a refund would be fine. She then proceeds to ignore me over the last few days, even when I said, just let me know when you process the refund. WTF is that crap? Just hit refund. If two readers can answer the same question without requiring background information, it tells me this reader isn’t up to par. Now I’ll have to put in a dispute which takes time. Jeez these readers.

Name and shame..lol.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2017, 08:27:35 PM »
Ha Ha.
It was this person (Jwhit91) and I don't believe I read the reviews as thoroughly as I should have. I found out after the fact, that it's guy.
I honestly just don't feel that men read that well. Just a personal issue.

Offline MykelJ86

« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2017, 03:23:36 AM »
I have read on Etsy with Erwann, he does not write at length and I think ENglish isn't his first language, however, the readings he's done for me have been accurate especially for the price. Don't know about predictions, they are from now until the end of the year/beginning of next year basically.

https://www.etsy.com/people/erwannclairvoyant

I just used him and i found him to be wonderful.  very accurate as you stated.  I'm going to go back to him.

Offline jaymcee

« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2017, 02:25:53 PM »
Hey guys!
I read with both OracleIndigo and Erwann per recommendations here.

I will say that Erwann did not work for me. He didn't answer a few of the questions I asked, nor did he provide much detail. His answers were pretty short sentences. He didn't really give solid predictions, and some of his answers contradicted his previous answers. Overall, I felt confused by his reading and I wouldn't go back to him.

As for OracleIndigo - WOW! - I bought a relationship reading from her and she delivered it quickly and VERY thoroughly. I have a phone reading with her coming up so I can ask my questions. Since my reading was also so fresh from her I cannot speak on predictions. HOWEVER, what I noticed about OracleIndigo's reading is that it mirrored very very closely to Yona Farrell's reading (and Yona has been incredibly accurate and her predictions have been playing out for me) I'm looking forward to my next reading with her.

Offline MykelJ86

« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2017, 03:45:24 AM »
Hey guys!
I read with both OracleIndigo and Erwann per recommendations here.

I will say that Erwann did not work for me. He didn't answer a few of the questions I asked, nor did he provide much detail. His answers were pretty short sentences. He didn't really give solid predictions, and some of his answers contradicted his previous answers. Overall, I felt confused by his reading and I wouldn't go back to him.

As for OracleIndigo - WOW! - I bought a relationship reading from her and she delivered it quickly and VERY thoroughly. I have a phone reading with her coming up so I can ask my questions. Since my reading was also so fresh from her I cannot speak on predictions. HOWEVER, what I noticed about OracleIndigo's reading is that it mirrored very very closely to Yona Farrell's reading (and Yona has been incredibly accurate and her predictions have been playing out for me) I'm looking forward to my next reading with her.

I'm glad Oracle worked for you!  She's one of the best Etsy readers i've read with.  She's gives great advice. 

Offline Epic08

« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2017, 04:30:28 PM »
How quickly does OracleIndigo deliver readings?

Offline bllaaiirr

« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2017, 07:58:28 PM »
I got a reading from her this morning and I sent her my question lastnight. Once I made my payment and send her my question she quickly sent me an email stating when she was going to do my reading which was this morning. So 24/48hrs

How quickly does OracleIndigo deliver readings?