Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 185949 times)

Offline Truthseeker000

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2017, 06:03:55 PM »
Yes, Tarot by Penelope is hands down - the best Etsy reader I have found!! Try her Skype readings! You will not be disappointed.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2017, 03:02:55 AM »
I went through my notes to mark who said what and if they were correct. A few were from Etsy.

Krishna Shoshana at https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlissMedium
I asked two questions and she sent five pages. I thought this was great! Her reading was really good!

Rachel Jakobs at https://www.etsy.com/shop/LoveLightReadings
Correct about an interview situation. She also has her own site and is on Bitwine as well.

Chandra Singh at https://www.fiverr.com/chandrasingh218
This is a fiverr store instead of Etsy, but I believe she has her own site. It's fairly easy to find.
Correct about a friend's death via a car accident, 3 months after the reading.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2017, 06:07:13 AM »
I went through my notes to mark who said what and if they were correct. A few were from Etsy.

Krishna Shoshana at https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlissMedium
I asked two questions and she sent five pages. I thought this was great! Her reading was really good!

Rachel Jakobs at https://www.etsy.com/shop/LoveLightReadings
Correct about an interview situation. She also has her own site and is on Bitwine as well.

Chandra Singh at https://www.fiverr.com/chandrasingh218
This is a fiverr store instead of Etsy, but I believe she has her own site. It's fairly easy to find.
Correct about a friend's death via a car accident, 3 months after the reading.

Was your friend already in the hospital after a crash or did she forsee a crash and ultimate death just out of the blue?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2017, 02:09:49 PM »
It was very out of the blue and it scared me and she left it for the end of the reading, so I had to email her for a follow-up.

Initially she said that there was going to be a car accident, a death and that I need to pay attention and be alert (she didn't give a time frame). So it appeared as if I was in the accident.
The death was my friend's granddaughter. She died instantly (broken neck). She was 15 years old and they buried her three days later on her birthday. Just bad all away around.

When I emailed Chandra at the time, I asked about the accident and she said she didn't mean to scare me, but I won't be involved nor the cause of it, but a family member or someone I know will be.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2017, 03:13:52 PM »
:( She doesn't have any listings running right now.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2017, 03:26:36 PM »
Try her at her own site.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2017, 05:23:14 PM »
I got a 3 month reading and a 3 question reading from chandrasingh218 in April 2016, and nothing she said came through for me.  In fact, near the end my three month reading, one of her predictions was:

"Please be more attentive when driving! There might be a situation regarding a car."

Which didn't happen for me. At least she didn't mention death. It would have freaked me out and made me super paranoid....

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2017, 05:37:54 PM »
Bitch said the exact thing to me. It looks verbatim, I'd have to check my notes.
Exact same reading I got too.

It could have been just a coincidence since that happened fairly soon after when she mentioned it, but nothing else happened as she said it would.

--I just want to stab a reader....so pissed and here I'm thinking she is accurate.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2017, 06:09:42 PM »
Yeah, I wasn't impressed by her reading. But I don't think I've had any Fiverr readings that proved accurate....

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2017, 01:59:15 AM »
I like to pop back in now and again to see how everyone is doing; I know I replied to the other newer etsy post that was made, but i wanted to share a couple of "stay away at all costs" readers on here. I hate to admit but I've read with some of the worst and some of the best psychics out there... Now, these readings below happened way back many many months ago when I had first started getting readings regarding my POI. Like I said in my other post, I hate to speak ill of others but some readers are just so bad and I want to try and help prevent others from reading with them.

As I said on the other post; Tabetha (TheWorldTree): Stay away.
She sent me a few paragraphs in an email, but nearly the whole thing had to do with Mercury retrograde. She explained what it is and how things "work" at that time. (I actually specifically went back and looked for the email because I knew I still had it as a Never Again file). In 3 of 5 paragraphs she just reworded different ways to explain how the retrograde stands for "restructure/repair/revisit/re-etc etc etc". She then said in one paragraph how she felt that because of mercury retrograde adding to my ex's confusion that he wouldn't come back and that we could only be friends if HE found a way to make it through mercury retrograde. Went on to preach that I needed to apply myself to my career and to take a nap when I feel to stressed.

Next; Appalachian psychic.... I dunno if she's crazy or a fraud or what. (I had to hunt in my emails for this one too... she was one of the first etsy readings I ever got and she was awful). I got a reading and she sent me a short email answer that was only a couple sentences long. It was full of typos. In the few sentences she wrote she kept swearing and really didn't tell me much at all. Told me that my POI was a "bs" and made him out to be the complete opposite of how he is as a person. I was so confused with the email; it was so off the wall vicious and inaccurate. She said I would hear from him in 3 months and only if he wanted something from me because "that's how he functions.. he takes what he wants from others" (not all true about him)

Then the next morning I woke up to another email from her. This one was polite and lengthy. Said I would hear from him in 3 days if I contacted him. What pissed me off is she acted like she had never sent that first email! She was a completely opposite person. Long answers, "details", etc. A lot of it was still general. She acted so sweet and supportive in this 2nd email.  I asked her what was her deal with the first email and she never got back to me.

So yea.... just wanted to share a few stay away froms. If they work for you great, but stay away if you haven't read with them.

Offline MykelJ86

« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2017, 07:50:57 PM »
I like to pop back in now and again to see how everyone is doing; I know I replied to the other newer etsy post that was made, but i wanted to share a couple of "stay away at all costs" readers on here. I hate to admit but I've read with some of the worst and some of the best psychics out there... Now, these readings below happened way back many many months ago when I had first started getting readings regarding my POI. Like I said in my other post, I hate to speak ill of others but some readers are just so bad and I want to try and help prevent others from reading with them.

As I said on the other post; Tabetha (TheWorldTree): Stay away.
She sent me a few paragraphs in an email, but nearly the whole thing had to do with Mercury retrograde. She explained what it is and how things "work" at that time. (I actually specifically went back and looked for the email because I knew I still had it as a Never Again file). In 3 of 5 paragraphs she just reworded different ways to explain how the retrograde stands for "restructure/repair/revisit/re-etc etc etc". She then said in one paragraph how she felt that because of mercury retrograde adding to my ex's confusion that he wouldn't come back and that we could only be friends if HE found a way to make it through mercury retrograde. Went on to preach that I needed to apply myself to my career and to take a nap when I feel to stressed.

Next; Appalachian psychic.... I dunno if she's crazy or a fraud or what. (I had to hunt in my emails for this one too... she was one of the first etsy readings I ever got and she was awful). I got a reading and she sent me a short email answer that was only a couple sentences long. It was full of typos. In the few sentences she wrote she kept swearing and really didn't tell me much at all. Told me that my POI was a "bs" and made him out to be the complete opposite of how he is as a person. I was so confused with the email; it was so off the wall vicious and inaccurate. She said I would hear from him in 3 months and only if he wanted something from me because "that's how he functions.. he takes what he wants from others" (not all true about him)

Then the next morning I woke up to another email from her. This one was polite and lengthy. Said I would hear from him in 3 days if I contacted him. What pissed me off is she acted like she had never sent that first email! She was a completely opposite person. Long answers, "details", etc. A lot of it was still general. She acted so sweet and supportive in this 2nd email.  I asked her what was her deal with the first email and she never got back to me.

So yea.... just wanted to share a few stay away froms. If they work for you great, but stay away if you haven't read with them.

Thank you for your input!  The Appalachian psychic was not good for me either. I don't think she's really psychic at all.  She just feeds off of opinion.  Also, she asked for too much information.  I will say the only readers i've had success with is Oracleindigo and the Emergency psychics.  Tarot by penelope is good (not sure about predictions)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2017, 09:03:50 PM »
Are these the ones you mentioned? TbyP has garnered a horrible reputation. I'll avoid her.

OracleIndigo
https://www.etsy.com/people/dinalozano79

TheEmergencyPsychics
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheEmergencyPsychics

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2017, 11:52:42 PM »
Hi Hornetkick

Thank you for mentioning Penelope's reputation.  I paid for a reading and she would set up apps that she never kept.  A few times she said she would call right at that moment and nothing!  I'm upset her ethics are so poor.  I hope Etsy will refund me.  Penelope has certainly not made an effort.  arghh

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2017, 01:30:46 AM »
There is a thread on this forum about her, Two I think and she has been doing that to quite a lot of people.
Make sure you stay on top of it and bug Etsy if you need to, to get your refund.

Offline MykelJ86

« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2017, 05:08:06 AM »
Are these the ones you mentioned? TbyP has garnered a horrible reputation. I'll avoid her.

OracleIndigo
https://www.etsy.com/people/dinalozano79

TheEmergencyPsychics
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheEmergencyPsychics

Yes, sure is  :)  However, Oracle is great with picking up on energy (empath).  Not sure with her predictions but so far i haven't had any issues.  As far as the Emergency psychics they seem to be slightly off sometime but for the most part they are pretty good---i've had way too many reading with them, lol