Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 185086 times)

Offline LB808

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #360 on: May 31, 2022, 04:34:31 PM »
I'm just curious about this Love PsychicHealer on Etsy. Does she happen to be the same lady on purple Ocean, Purple Garden but just called psychichealer, or is this a different lady? She sounds like she from the east coast bit then again, there are many readers who have similar names. I wonder. Anyone with any info. I'd appreciate it.

Offline bonba

« Reply #361 on: February 14, 2023, 06:50:46 AM »
I tried Dryecraft from etsy . was the last reader I tried and she is super fake . she also conflicted hersef . stsy away from her .

Offline Frideswide

« Reply #362 on: February 14, 2023, 11:47:52 AM »
I would say Dryecraft is hit or miss. I think she is a good empath but can't really predict outcomes.

Offline Army

« Reply #363 on: May 12, 2023, 02:55:27 AM »
Anyone read with the Intuitive Fox of so what was your experience?

Offline innanaslife

« Reply #364 on: July 26, 2023, 10:42:17 PM »
Strongly recommend nobody purchases anything from Devyn. It took her about a month for her to deliver my friend's reading and she only delivered after opening a case on Etsy. Once she left a review, this is what she sends her. Her ears started ringing after this.

Offline Anon

« Reply #365 on: July 27, 2023, 09:52:31 PM »
No luck with 99% of folks on there. Devyn above - read with her a few times thru the past few years, unfortunately - or fortunately, nothing came true.

Offline Frideswide

« Reply #366 on: August 23, 2023, 08:12:00 PM »
I just had a reading with Tarotlondon. I wasn't happy with the reading, she wanted a lot of information and just repeated back what I told her. I saw the responses to other people and it almost seemed the same. She is too negative and adds her own experiences, which makes me think she is biased.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #367 on: August 29, 2023, 09:05:07 PM »
I have to add that I recently came across a reading I had had with Irish Psychic Family from like 2.5 years ago. I read it because I was cleaning out my email junk. Anyway, they were so spot on about my most recent job. This is exactly what they wrote to me:

"I see your job is going to be hard work job, so a sense of lots of responsibilities, it not being an easy workplace. But I see it being good for you for the time being, I don't see you being there ongoing for a long-term, but this being a good place for you to be right now I see you unshackling the ties in the future and going elsewhere because of the energy of you being unhappy in the future but I sense that this job is safe, secure and so it's a really good place for you to be right now but I do not see you being treated very well here in the future and you won't be wanting to put up with that so I see you leaving at some point my dear and not wanting to say there but your do very well in terms of your work."

Okay, this is EXACTLY what happened to me at that job! And I left after just over 2 years there because I couldn't stand my manager any longer. This reading was done right as I started this job btw.

Then I also asked about a connection I had with a POI at that time and why it even occurred and what was the point of it because I was so frustrated with how it was going and here is what they said to that:

"Tuning into ____ and yourself if you were to be romantically linked, I feel this wouldn't be a good love match for you, because I feel that you wouldn't get enough respect from him, there's just not enough respect their from him to you and this will mean that there would be an erosion and problems and issues in conflicts so this would be a really bad love match for you my darling.  I feel that because it's such a loose connection, that it was a connection spirit sent in for you to keep you strong over the pandemic is the main energy I'm picking up on, and also just to make you stronger in love connections to know that not everything moves forward , not everything is for your higher good, and that if something isn't moving forward easily there's usually a reason for that, when we meet the right person, things flow very easily, you don't have a lot of these blocks and these issues and even a pandemic wouldn't be able to stop the flow for example, so learning to recognise that, so you can navigate future connections is why this connection was brought to you."

Now I can validate this is EXACTLY how I've ended up thinking/feeling about that connection as well, especially after some time had passed. I do think it was just to help me pass the time during the pandemic.  I really don't like doing readings on Etsy and probably won't but if I were to again I'd definitely go back to this place. I can verify these things 100%! And I don't remember how much this cost but it wasn't a lot.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #368 on: September 05, 2023, 10:34:07 AM »
Be weary of readers using Chatgpt.

Offline Frideswide

« Reply #369 on: September 05, 2023, 06:23:44 PM »
I have to add that I recently came across a reading I had had with Irish Psychic Family from like 2.5 years ago. I read it because I was cleaning out my email junk. Anyway, they were so spot on about my most recent job. This is exactly what they wrote to me:

"I see your job is going to be hard work job, so a sense of lots of responsibilities, it not being an easy workplace. But I see it being good for you for the time being, I don't see you being there ongoing for a long-term, but this being a good place for you to be right now I see you unshackling the ties in the future and going elsewhere because of the energy of you being unhappy in the future but I sense that this job is safe, secure and so it's a really good place for you to be right now but I do not see you being treated very well here in the future and you won't be wanting to put up with that so I see you leaving at some point my dear and not wanting to say there but your do very well in terms of your work."

Okay, this is EXACTLY what happened to me at that job! And I left after just over 2 years there because I couldn't stand my manager any longer. This reading was done right as I started this job btw.

Then I also asked about a connection I had with a POI at that time and why it even occurred and what was the point of it because I was so frustrated with how it was going and here is what they said to that:

"Tuning into ____ and yourself if you were to be romantically linked, I feel this wouldn't be a good love match for you, because I feel that you wouldn't get enough respect from him, there's just not enough respect their from him to you and this will mean that there would be an erosion and problems and issues in conflicts so this would be a really bad love match for you my darling.  I feel that because it's such a loose connection, that it was a connection spirit sent in for you to keep you strong over the pandemic is the main energy I'm picking up on, and also just to make you stronger in love connections to know that not everything moves forward , not everything is for your higher good, and that if something isn't moving forward easily there's usually a reason for that, when we meet the right person, things flow very easily, you don't have a lot of these blocks and these issues and even a pandemic wouldn't be able to stop the flow for example, so learning to recognise that, so you can navigate future connections is why this connection was brought to you."

Now I can validate this is EXACTLY how I've ended up thinking/feeling about that connection as well, especially after some time had passed. I do think it was just to help me pass the time during the pandemic.  I really don't like doing readings on Etsy and probably won't but if I were to again I'd definitely go back to this place. I can verify these things 100%! And I don't remember how much this cost but it wasn't a lot.

They are not bad but I have had predictions that did not come to pass from him and that others that have come true

Offline Frideswide

« Reply #370 on: September 07, 2023, 03:22:17 AM »
Emergency psychics are also decent. I tried Peach Consult. I would not leave an honest review, she will leave a nasty response. It looks like if you ask about an ex, she will say the same thing, he does not care about you. It is hinted over and over again in the reviews. Her prediction for me 2 years ago never panned out either.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #371 on: October 29, 2023, 04:31:51 PM »
Craftsintuitco is actually alright for an etsy reader.