Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 187471 times)

Offline sugarsky

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #345 on: December 24, 2020, 01:47:56 AM »
Hey guys! I’ve had a handful of readings off Etsy and most of them have not been good - oracle indigo is okay.

I can go through my list and post what they’ve sent

Offline Anon

« Reply #346 on: December 24, 2020, 02:08:13 PM »
Sugarsky - That'd be interesting + insightful.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #347 on: December 24, 2020, 05:44:32 PM »
Sure! No problem. I don't mind sharing. I don't get readings anymore but I got a TON over the past three years I would say. Two different POIs. Current POI is always just a simple question - will we reconcile? And no, we have not reconciled. I'm not all crazy in my head about it anymore, but I actually do intuitively feel that we will likely reconcile at some point in 2021.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Sageandsalttarot was one I tried to purchase from - back in October, actually, and she never sent me anything. It was cheap so no big loss, but do not buy from her. A shame, because she's noted to be good and I would have been curious to see what she said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also got one from 1111WitchyBabe -

Question: Will reconciliation happen with [POI]?

8 of Swords, 3 of Staffs, Knight of Cups Reversed, Summer, Grief

Right now I don’t see a reconciliation being possible between you two, but it is something that can happen in the future- Summer being a possible timeline. Any reconnection prior to a decent period apart is likely to be short lived. There could be late night messages and “I miss you”, but the consistency won’t be there.
no late night messages here

Advice:

Queen of Cups, The Star Reversed, 7 of Swords Reversed, Mask, Fear

Right now there is a lot of healing that needs to happen for both of you. The masks need to be put down, and the fear needs to be faced. Self deception is a big theme here, hiding yourself from yourself will only create blockages in all areas of your life. You’re being called to the underworld, to the shadows and darkness, to see those parts of you you’re trying to hide and let them speak. Life isn’t about running from the parts we fear about ourselves, but facing them and integrating all the aspects of ourselves. That is healing. That’s your focus.
did not resonate with me at all. Healing is a general word/definition/theme with all relationships butI am a positive person and I am not running from anything, nor do I feel like i'm being called to any dark place... this is just life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got one from thepsychic lady:

Hi dear! Thank you for allowing me to help you!
I feel yes. I feel that there will be a little bit if wait for this not getting a soon feeling however it does feel like within the next month. I do feel he does feel a connection with you but feeling a lack of confidence to do anything about it on his end. I do feel he may appear confident but isnt so he may appear as wearing a mask. This means he may seem disinterested but he isnt he is shy with feelings. I do feel he will stay in touch. I feel you may have to push the efforts here because of his lack of confidence and fear towards you.
none of this happened

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oracle Indigo - dang I've been looking for her reading in my email everywhere but I will tell you it was much like the two above and very vague.. she was negative. Said me and POI were not likely to reconcile. If I find it i will update and post the full reading here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is from Penelopetarot

TAROT BY PENELOPE

MY NAME AND POI
WILL WE REUNITE?
09/11/2020

1. Overall relationship 3 card spread: a snapshot of what went wrong
QUEEN OF WANDS, STRENGTH RX, 7 OF SWORDS

This looks at your relationship and
the energy around the issues that led to where you stand now. The Strength card in the center indicates a power struggle. Dominance. You are represented as the Queen of WANDS, fire energy, passion and desire. A bold personality full of drive. The strength card indicates sexuality and sensuality and passion but in reverse its about dominance and control. The 7 of swords is rhe energy of cheating and deception. If your partner cheated on you with another then its possible to see this combination but it feels more like your person sneaking out of a situation that he felt was not in his control. no this did not resonate

2. your current position-where you stand within yourself
CHARIOT RX
Ironically this is the card of someone in control and driving a situation but in reverse it indicates a lack of direction or control. This is putting the cart before the horse. It calls for you to take charge of the direction you wish to head in. okay..neither here nor there to me. I am not someone who spirals

3. your ex-partner's or partner's current position.
2 OF CUPS
This is the energy of partnerships. Soulmates. Friendships. Harmony and healing. It states that hes in a period of receptivity to healing and meeting up. The lion pictured in the card with the cadeucious which is the sign of healing further indicates a desire to mend the hurt and meet up. general

4. Positive actions that should be taken by you.
10 OF SWORDS RX
Yes there was betrayal and hurt but with this card in reverse it calls for you to put aside those hurts and heal. In order to move forward you have to release the pain of the past. The card shows a picture of a person lying on the ground with 10 swords in their back. In reverse its pulling those swords out and allowing for healing to happen. there was no betrayal in my relationship

5. Negative actions that should not be taken by you.
THE FOOL RX
Don't be afraid to start fresh on new ground. Take that leap of faith. At the same time this also cautions to look before you leap. Yes its ok to be impulsive and free but not ok to be stupid. Im also getting the message that yout partner does not want you to go. In a sense he is keeping you in place. Does that make sense? Dont start over without me. Thats what I heard. I.. don't know?

6. Other influences that may affect the situation for good or bad.
9 OF SWORDS
Fear run amok can keep you up at night and if you allow it can manifest into your reality. The thoughts and fears you carry in your mind about this and the ones that others feed you about this can seriously upset you to the point of affecting your reality. Try to relax and let only positive thoughts into your mind about this.

7. Why it really ended for them
THE LOVERS
This was a head over heart decision. The lovers is soulmate energy and also a choice between two lovers. It indicates that the practical choice was made. this i can see in his mind.. "I love you but we won't work".. men can be so dramatic LOL.. I never thought he lost feeling or anything of that nature. He's stubborn and thought our lifestyles were too different

8. Something they may be hiding from you
9 OF CUPS RX
The 9 of cups upright is greedy and selfish behavior of satisfying ones own needs and standing alone within that energy. In reverse its a feeling of guilt over this indulgence. They feel guilty. They may also have a drinking problem! okay.. so.. he drinks a little more than I would like but again.. this is a literal card meaning.. so.. idk if that's something she picked up or is just relaying because of the tarot meaning

9. Is there another man or woman in their lives?
THE HERMIT
No. The hermit is quite possibly the most alone card in the deck! This separation was about soul searching. true, he has no other woman to this day. we broke up 4 months ago

10. Overall view and/or recommendation.
THE TOWER RX
Its time to rebuild from the ground up. For this relationship to work you must tear it down and build it up from the bottom. Ita clarified with the Sun indication a new day begins, one filled with light and happiness. general response

So she didn't say anything one way or another about whether or not we would reunite but, you know.

I feel like i have more in my email somewhere. I will have to search and update if I find anymore.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 05:52:28 PM by sugarsky »

Offline Anon

« Reply #348 on: December 24, 2020, 06:11:28 PM »
Interesting. Seems like you didn't have the Wow factor with most of them.

I did have a love reading with Oracle Indigo 1.5 years ago and she mentioned " a water sign person’s interest in you/message from them" didn't happen.

Offline bonba

« Reply #349 on: July 11, 2021, 11:31:14 PM »
psychic Devyn . omg . worst ever . nothing she saud resonated not sure where she get the reviews from . dead wrong about my career as it had nothing to do with my field of study   . love readung made no sense either . totally fake .

Offline bonba

« Reply #350 on: July 11, 2021, 11:34:10 PM »
hey yall- was going through some etsy readings I got and I wanted to see if anyone had read with these readers before, and what their experiences were.

TheMysticSalon aka Selene- interesting experience, she predicted a relationship for me with a man with dark curly hair/water sign placements. gave a lot of detail and specifics. she said they might be an actor.. which is funny because I definitely would not. nothing against actors... just not my style lol. no timeline on predictions.

Soul Coast- fascinating and seems legit. has good reviews. gave a lot of emotional background info of relationship dynamics etc. she saw my next partner as someone working in law which... again, seems unlikely but you never know. predictions too far out to say. but did say they were coming in soon or ive already met them (don't think so) and that we'd meet in a restaurant or party situation... which is highly unlikely considering the pandemic and that I live in NYC, we've been pretty much consistently shut down since march. seems unlikely that that type of encounter would occur now/in a few weeks... at least not for a very long while.

InuititveReads aka Clock silberstein- detailed but mostly just gave emotional background info. seems accurate in some ways but also very very vague, probably could apply to anyone. unsure about this reader.

Psychic Devyn-- not gonna lie, seems fake. she was super cheap so It was kindof like, why not. wrote me like two to three sentences for the reading. predicted my next boyfriend would have dark features and also gave me two initials. said they'd work in social work, which kindof makes sense since thats similar to my field.

Psychic Derrek- also seems fake as hell lol. said my next boyfriend would have 4 tattoos exactly and dark brown hair and blue eyes. his timeframe was by November 2020. really no way of checking this one.

I also read with a reader who is a clairvoyant/medium called Isparkbywillow- she sent me a really long audio file and gave me direct messages from spirit. she definitely puts a lot of effort into her work and seems to care a lot- a little vague, but I liked her overall. predictions pending because they're very far out.

the last is a woman who does tarot video readings, her shop is called IntotheCards and her name is Sarah-- she put in SO much effort into this reading and honestly was super super nice and gave so much detail its hard to even explain. my reading was pretty cheap- like $20 and I got an hour long video. she uses a lot of different decks and methods for the reading. unclear how accurate it is, but her predictions are still pending. unsure how experienced she is, she seems kindof new to the tarot world in my opinion but talented nonetheless. we shall see. definitely very curious about her. I would also recommend her to others as her readings are cheap and give sooooo much information. predictions pending

if anyone has experience with these readers let me know, im really curious.

Devyn is an absolute fake

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #351 on: July 12, 2021, 02:09:20 AM »
I got a reading from her/him because clearly the photo used by psychic devyn is fake, it was only 1 dollar. I requested a refund because the reading was pure garbage and gibberish and now they are charging 20 bucks for a reading. Good luck to anyone that purchases from them

Offline Anon

« Reply #352 on: July 12, 2021, 09:38:04 PM »
I've tried many, including the ones listed above. I don't think it's predictions that you should rely on with this lot, as none of it came true from 2 years ago, but it does provide present day reassurance. DON'T think that pricey = quality. It does not!

Offline bonba

« Reply #353 on: October 16, 2021, 09:13:18 PM »
like i've probably said before Ive read with her a few times now. she has been negative all times and she was not accurate now after years. yes, at that time it seemed accurate but years later things turned out for the better which she said wouldn't. so maybe she isn't a long term reader like many. my problem with her is also that she makes her prediction and then tries to put a positive spin to it, which confuses the reading a bit. I prefer readers making a prediction and then sticking to it.

Agreed with the positive spin! Mine was well it's a no but could change like which is it? I read somewhere (on here maybe?) That she offers a refund 4 no negative review I don't like that it's obviously why there's no bad reviews on her shop, I don't really get the hype with her

yes she offered me refund when i said it doesnt resonate . she do that to avoid negative reviews .

Offline bonba

« Reply #354 on: October 16, 2021, 09:32:18 PM »
these peoole were wrong and totally  off
emergency psychic
devyn
tarotlondon
the death midwife
allysa hudson
light tarot reading
irish family

Offline morland1

« Reply #355 on: October 20, 2021, 03:44:25 PM »
Have you had any be right on Etsy?

I’ve used TarotLondon and she was dead right on a future event but wrong about other stuff.

Offline Anon

« Reply #356 on: October 20, 2021, 09:05:22 PM »
I haven't had much luck on there internms of predictions.  >:(  What was Tarotlondon wrong and right on?

Offline bonba

« Reply #357 on: April 23, 2022, 06:08:57 AM »
has anyone read with mesina ( psychic whispers) ?

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #358 on: April 24, 2022, 11:33:07 PM »
I wanted to come on here to let you know about a phenomenal tarot and psychic named Kailalovetarot on Etsy.  She’s really good and I connected with her on a different platform.  Some of what she told me was what I didn’t want to hear but was the truth and helped me out a lot and come to find out what she told me was true.  I really don’t like promoting psychics on here because at lot of people will not only go and run do readings with the person but if things are said that the person doesn’t like, they post bad reviews and deter people from reading with them.  She’s straightforward, compassionate, tells it like it is and overall non judgmental.

Offline LB808

« Reply #359 on: May 31, 2022, 04:31:36 PM »
Hey everyone, so I just want everyone to know that LovePsychicHealer is a scammer, she scammed me before on a twinflame cutting negative cords type of thing... She's on Etsy, STAY AWAY FROM THIS LADY!!
During that time (back in august 2019 I saw spirits and felt very SCARY spirits, my boyfriened felt it too!!
How I know she's fake? Well I randomly thought about her since I came across a video about twinflames, looked her IP adress and saw that she lives in NY and not California...
Just curious, but is she the same psychic on Purple Ocean, Purple Garden but is only called psychichealer on both purple Ocean and purple Garden