Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 184046 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2016, 06:54:00 PM »
Yeah I am becuase it is positive lol  which I should be happy but I am afraid I will be disappointed.

Lovefash67

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2016, 02:15:49 PM »
So I purchased a reading from myfutureperfect who is a tarot card reader and I really like that gives a lot of insight and is not vague. I did a 2 questions emergency reading and mannnnn she sent me a 8 page explanation which is great. So I asked about school acceptance and the ex .
For school she gave me information on things that I can improve on . For the overall outcome prediction the answer was not clear so I can either be accepted for 2017 or it can happen later as well. In regards to the ex there's a possibility that we can be together again but I need to work on being more understanding while he needs to work on expressing his feelings and concerns . She said the relationship can work but we both have to make the effort and also couples counseling when we are both ready. Before our break up I asked my ex if we can go to couples counseling the following week he disappeared . He later admitted that me wanting counseling scared him and he never saw himself going to something like that blah blah .

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2016, 10:58:05 PM »
Yeah I am becuase it is positive lol  which I should be happy but I am afraid I will be disappointed.

haha I know exactly what you mean! I feel the same way after a positive reading. I really hope her predictions come through for you. :) I recently had another one of her predictions pop up for me (not a relationship one but a financial one). Hope it all works out for you! :)

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2016, 07:09:07 PM »
Just got a quick email reading with Karen psychic Medium on Etsy. Blew my mind. picked up everything. Said it would not work out and I would meet a new man in January.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2016, 07:42:43 PM »
Just got a quick email reading with Karen psychic Medium on Etsy. Blew my mind. picked up everything. Said it would not work out and I would meet a new man in January.

What is her store?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2016, 11:07:34 PM »
seriously ladies. I got a reading from her and never game me any timing. Never said I would end up with him. But she told me why this had happened and what each of us had to learn. well worth the money. spent tons of money on psychics to tell me I hear form in two weeks and it never happened. I've a third party interference in mine, not a woman a man who has manipulated my man in to blocking me and turning against me. His lesson is to speak up and do the right thing. Mine is to forgive him and let the others go. I never told this woman anything only our names and date of birth. she described him to a tee. one of the best readings I've had. Sinerity was also right on the head that he had been influenced by others and it would come back to bite him in the butt. https://www.etsy.com/shop/TarotByPenelope?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2016, 09:35:09 PM »
I just read with tarot by Penelope. She was extremely detailed and explained why things happen the way they did what's going on now and nailed him the PA about his drinking which I did not tell her anything. Who else has read with her? I assume she's accurate. Her outcome wasn't all roses but the way she described it I may have dodged a bullet LOL she's the only one that said he will come back but things probably won't change

Offline karma17

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2017, 07:40:25 AM »
I just had a reading with her and she explained the situation so well. She picked up on a few things that she had no way of knowing. She gave a positive outcome but I'm a bit jaded about those.
Have her timings and final outcome or other predictions happened for anyone?

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2017, 08:39:25 PM »
i just got my reading from tarotbypenelope and must i say she impressed me very well. like i was in shock when she described my poi and i. all underlying personalities for on point. and the the reason for the break up was basically what my ex told me. She gave me hope for this relationship and for whats to come. she sorta kinda picked up on a third part but somehow its not going to affect whats coming down the line so i am quite relieved to find that out.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2017, 12:33:08 AM »
Yes, she is top notch. I found her email readings to be the best. very detailed and super on point.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2017, 01:03:47 AM »
Laura D from Eclectic Spirits had to close her shop because she was copying and pasting readings and got caught.  >:(

I haven't had a lot of success with Etsy readers (or any readers for that matter). I felt Dalia (yinsideout) was good, along with Iain Cameron (PsychicAvenues), Eterna (TheGrymoireCaffe), and Anna (TarotBlessing).

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2017, 08:18:31 PM »
Tarot by Penelope is FABULOUS!! I just got my fourth reading with her by phone last night. She's doing a super sale this weekend on top of her already low prices. This girl is good - she is on point! She will read the person like a book and tell you exactly the routes that are probable for your situation. She was able to pinpoint my crazy ex boyfriend which soany readers had trouble doing. She pointed out exactly the very reason why he is unable to give me what I need and want. Nom generic, candid and straight to the point. She's Italian descent and speaks four languages to boot! She's incredibly smart and well rounded. No sugar. Try this one!

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2017, 08:24:07 PM »
Laura D from Eclectic Spirits had to close her shop because she was copying and pasting readings and got caught.  >:(

I haven't had a lot of success with Etsy readers (or any readers for that matter). I felt Dalia (yinsideout) was good, along with Iain Cameron (PsychicAvenues), Eterna (TheGrymoireCaffe), and Anna (TarotBlessing).

Laura D was a real biaaatch to me! No surprise she got shut down. Con artist lmao!

Offline shezadreamer

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2017, 12:24:05 AM »
I can't possibly say enough great things about TAROTBYPENELOPE on Etsy!!! I just had my second reading with her. Let me first say how ethical she is, she had to hop off the phone during my unlimited reading for a reason I completely understood. We were unable to reconnect that evening and in the process of life moving on I didn't hear from  her until the other day when she come across a message I had sent her. She apologized profusely and offered me another reading. The second reading was even better than the first. Everything she said was spot on and her predictions made perfect sense and I look forward to seeing them come to pass. It's not a matter of IF they will it's a matter of WHEN... I know some people like timelines and dates and such, I'm not a fan of all that cause I found that it makes me focus on that specific day/time etc. and the outcome seems to get put on hold. So that being said, I loooove that she doesn't do timelines. One of her predictions has already come to pass and it's only been two days!! I have two pages of notes from this reading!! She is AMAZING!!!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2017, 12:27:36 AM »
Yes, she is. The first person that actually told me what was going on and why. Very Very Gifted lady.

anything