Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 185149 times)

Offline dasaninot

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #210 on: October 19, 2019, 09:52:42 PM »
Here are the ones I've tried via etsy:

Daiila's Divinations - Asked when POI would contact me, still pending

Gemma (PsychicTattoo) - 10 predictions pending but very fairytale

Sarah (LazyMoonTarot) - 5 predictions all pending but also seems fairytale

I'll update if anything comes to pass

Nam789, any updates? Did Daiila's prediction and timining pan out?

Offline starfishh

« Reply #211 on: October 23, 2019, 04:58:14 PM »
I got a reading with GuardianAngelReading and the prediction is suppose to happen by end of month. I will update if this comes to pass.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #212 on: November 06, 2019, 03:21:44 PM »
I think IrishFamilyPsychics are pretty good. I cant say another others predictions have come true.

Sadly everything they said to me was complete opposite.  I am happy that it was.

Offline njlady

« Reply #213 on: November 14, 2019, 08:28:36 PM »
Quite a while back, someone on LipstickAlley mentioned UntamedTarot on Etsy.  The readings were $5 or $6 dollars and honestly I thought it would be just for fun.  I mean seriously, how do you get someone's sexual  desires?  I ordered a couple of different ones.  You have to give her basic info, like first name and age, and if you don't already know that they desire you, you have to get that reading first.  I already knew for a fact they did, so I skipped that one. She responded quickly and I had my readings that night, along with photos of the cards. 

I open the first one, prepared for some fun.   She wrote about a couple of things I absolutely know to be true and these things were so specific it couldn't have been a lucky guess.  Then she does another paragraph on something about me and it was also 100% true. It was a Holy S*&^ moment. 

She doesn't do regular readings or give predictions and all that.  You pick one or more of the several readings she has, and she answers that specific question only.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #214 on: November 15, 2019, 07:46:48 PM »
Quite a while back, someone on LipstickAlley mentioned UntamedTarot on Etsy.  The readings were $5 or $6 dollars and honestly I thought it would be just for fun.  I mean seriously, how do you get someone's sexual  desires?  I ordered a couple of different ones.  You have to give her basic info, like first name and age, and if you don't already know that they desire you, you have to get that reading first.  I already knew for a fact they did, so I skipped that one. She responded quickly and I had my readings that night, along with photos of the cards. 

I open the first one, prepared for some fun.   She wrote about a couple of things I absolutely know to be true and these things were so specific it couldn't have been a lucky guess.  Then she does another paragraph on something about me and it was also 100% true. It was a Holy S*&^ moment. 

She doesn't do regular readings or give predictions and all that.  You pick one or more of the several readings she has, and she answers that specific question only.

She wants insight on basically everything you're asking about? Seems to easy to scam like that by using common sense. I mean unless you have a specific, rare fetish and she got that right, most people are the same in bed.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #215 on: November 17, 2019, 04:43:21 PM »
I got a reading with GuardianAngelReading and the prediction is suppose to happen by end of month. I will update if this comes to pass.

We are almost at the end of November...did your prediction happen?

Offline njlady

« Reply #216 on: November 18, 2019, 06:22:43 PM »

She wants insight on basically everything you're asking about? Seems to easy to scam like that by using common sense. I mean unless you have a specific, rare fetish and she got that right, most people are the same in bed.

What "insight" are you talking about? "Steve, born January 5th" doesn't give you a hell of a lot to go on sexually.

People are not "all the same" in bed, unless you have a really boring sex life.  Thankfully, I do not.

It wasn't a fetish.  She cautioned me about something that was currently going on with me.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #217 on: November 19, 2019, 03:46:03 PM »

What "insight" are you talking about? "Steve, born January 5th" doesn't give you a hell of a lot to go on sexually.

People are not "all the same" in bed, unless you have a really boring sex life.  Thankfully, I do not.

It wasn't a fetish.  She cautioned me about something that was currently going on with me.

In her listings, it says she wants mandatory background, far more than a name and birthday. The details to your relationship, etc. I'm willing to bet you that more than most of our population has a similar sex life. But hey if she worked for you, then great.

Offline Anon

« Reply #218 on: November 19, 2019, 06:58:49 PM »
I caught a copy and paste job on there. Etsy CS couldn't care less. They're still operating.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #219 on: November 22, 2019, 03:11:50 AM »
I tried UntamedTarot for fun, I only had to give her me and my husbands name. She did pick up on our dynamic in marriage and one distinct personality trait with him, but the sexual descriptions was just made up nonsense. Our sex life isnt like that at all. The sexual aspect of the reading was just fluff. Maybe she would be decent if she provided regular tarot readings...

Offline starfishh

« Reply #220 on: November 26, 2019, 01:23:40 PM »
No predictions came true from my readings. I haven't found any accurate psychics on Etsy yet.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #221 on: December 02, 2019, 09:10:55 PM »
Hi all!
Has anyone read with the following?

The Intuitive Fox
Sage Advice Shop
Sweet Honey Readings
Tarot Treasures Designs
Galaxy Moon Tarot

Thanks!

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #222 on: December 13, 2019, 09:25:52 PM »
I have tried many Etsy readers through the years and only 2-3 were at least 80% accurate for me in terms of future predictions. I've been asking about my love life and some say present or past stuff that is accurate but final predictions never come to pass. I have yet to meet that special guy that psychics tell me about. Counted 20 failed predictions over the past year-perhaps the exception was Tarotista who was 80% accurate but I asked her more specific questions about two different guys.

My last reading was with MissSirius. (https://www.etsy.com/shop/MissSirius). Has anyone tried her out? Predictions are pending for me. I can tell for certain that she is legit and gifted but can't confirm her predictions yet.

Offline nam789

« Reply #223 on: December 14, 2019, 09:25:13 PM »
Here are the ones I've tried via etsy:

Daiila's Divinations - Asked when POI would contact me, still pending

Gemma (PsychicTattoo) - 10 predictions pending but very fairytale

Sarah (LazyMoonTarot) - 5 predictions all pending but also seems fairytale

I'll update if anything comes to pass

Nam789, any updates? Did Daiila's prediction and timining pan out?

Not accurate whatsoever

Offline Anon

« Reply #224 on: December 14, 2019, 09:38:58 PM »
My money was taken on there with non delivery of the reading. Etsy's CS are pretty useless - they do nothing.