Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 185167 times)

Offline starfishh

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #180 on: May 09, 2019, 11:22:06 PM »
Dawn was right for me on one prediction but for the rest it sounds to good to be true.
I know the last prediction is unlikely to happen so I'll be very impressed if it does.

Offline starfishh

« Reply #181 on: May 14, 2019, 11:11:00 AM »
so i bought 2 more cheap readings on etsy with LunaVintageGuru , Thetealeafreader and my order has not been shipped on time. If i don't receive it soon then i will ask for refund. I message them both times without a response. I will update if i get the readings done:)

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #182 on: May 15, 2019, 07:06:12 AM »
LunaVintageGuru was also a tad late replying to me. Waita couple of days and then request a refund...

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #183 on: May 15, 2019, 08:01:14 AM »
I would recommend TheThinkingPlace. She was right for me in 2017, but I would say that her responses aren't very in-depth. So, if that's what you're looking for ... It's not her.

Offline starfishh

« Reply #184 on: May 15, 2019, 03:42:15 PM »
I received the reading from LunaVintageGuru and the prediction is in 2 months. I thought the reading was good for the low price. I'll update about her in the summer if
prediction came true or not. She was detailed about what she saw so that was interesting.

Offline nancy

« Reply #185 on: May 19, 2019, 09:59:36 PM »
I really liked this reader

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Thepsychiclady?ref=search_shop_redirect

I first read with her on Nov 2017. She predicted my current bf and I meeting at the timeline provided and even got the details of how we would meet correct. Some of the physical details about him were off but she nailed his personality all the way to the fact he has his doctorate. She missed the career reading tho, said she didn’t see a promotion and raise until Feb/March 2018 but I actually did end up getting one a month after our reading. I am up for another one this Feb/March so maybe she’s correct but just a year off?  :P

I really like  thepsychiclady too but I found out she did multiple reading at the same time so I requested refund. This is not her first time did this.  I told her it’s not right for her to read multi people at the same time. She said this I apologize but I have multiple orders at once. Cmon she can have multi order at once but she need to arrange time for each individual not doing multi reading at the same time.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #186 on: May 20, 2019, 09:19:53 AM »
on Etsy as I sell some stuff, there is a set limit on the seller's dashboard where they can set how many sold orders they can handle until the termination date of their listing. So yes, accepting multiple orders at once is not the greatest idea since sellers have the option to choose how many they can handle. Not sure, why psychics especially don't use this feature but I guess they don't want to risk losing extra business and $$$.

Offline laoch

« Reply #187 on: June 22, 2019, 11:28:33 PM »
Does anyone have recommendations for accurate readers?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #188 on: June 23, 2019, 06:23:28 AM »
Does anyone have recommendations for accurate readers?

I’ve only read with one, Oracle indigo and tried her 1 question option. She has been right for me so far. But she makes her predictions and then starts back peddling so I would just pay attention to the prediction and not when she starts giving u her alternative views. Hope this helps.

Offline starfishh

« Reply #189 on: June 26, 2019, 03:57:38 PM »
Has anyone received accurate predictions with this oracle indigo?

Offline starfishh

« Reply #190 on: June 30, 2019, 03:43:23 PM »
I gave oracleindigo a try and the reading made sense. I'll update if prediction happens.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #191 on: July 01, 2019, 10:43:52 AM »
I agree with Oracle Indigo as being legit, even though she wasn't as accurate  for me the second time as she was in our first reading.
Btw so far I had 2/3 short-term predictions from Tarotista and TheFoulsJourneyTarot.

I also tried the following readers and I didn't like them, even though I don't feel they are frauds:

--AskClarissa Young female psychic from UK. Nice person but her insight on my love life was BS. Like most of these readings, I never made the guy she described as being the one.

--Rosalie (Answers from spirit). I feel she could be a great intuitive life counselor but I wasn't impressed by her precision and ability to give specifics. Her reading was 90% advice and no solid predictions despite my attempts to guide her in a certain direction. "Answers from spirit" were not as specific as I wanted but she did mention something that she made me think she was partially connected.

--Psychic Keri. I think she is legit but she chose to deliver a reading on a rush and it showed. Paid $20 to receive only one line per question. Her insight was realistic but 2/3 predictions have proven to be off in the timeline specified and the third one is pending.

Offline starfishh

« Reply #192 on: July 17, 2019, 05:01:26 PM »
I'm getting a reading with MisMoonCrystal and will update once i get it. Has anyone read with her ?

Offline starfishh

« Reply #193 on: July 18, 2019, 04:40:24 PM »
I received my reading from MisMoonCrystal. She was kind and answered my question on time. She also gives a follow up after the reading. I think it is worth the low price but doesn't give much details.

Offline msavocado96

« Reply #194 on: July 28, 2019, 05:48:21 PM »
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 07:58:12 PM by msavocado96 »