Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 183994 times)

RedVelvet

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2016, 08:58:59 AM »
Has anyone tried know4sure on etsy? A friend of mine had a good experience with her. Wondering if anyone here has read with her before?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2016, 07:32:22 PM »
I've heard good things about her too. Unfortunately, she's well out of my price range.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2016, 10:29:39 PM »
I know I read with know4sure before... but I can't remember what was said nor can I find any notes.. which generally means I was unimpressed.

But I've read with a couple of readers on etsy but the only good one, like seriously good one, was Laura D.

I went for a general reading with her; 30 predictions for the coming year (bought it in December 2015). And I gotta say I have been pleasantly surprised. Several of the predictions made have come to pass. Some I had even forgotten she made until after they had happened. But if you're looking for an Etsy reader she's the one I'd go for.

RedVelvet

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2016, 02:56:42 AM »
Thanks @hopefulheart! The predictions that have come to pass- what kind of predictions?

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2016, 03:18:15 AM »
The predictions were all pretty different ones; She did ask me if there was any one particular thing Id like her to focus on, but that she'd more or less give me whatever she saw coming for me.

For ones that came true so far: she told me that I would hear news of a relative falling ill and that it would sound dismal but that they would pull through; a few months ago my uncle suffered a stroke but he has pulled through very well and is recovering at lightning speed. She also correctly predicted that I would be getting a new job with better pay. She perfectly described the personality of a new work friend I would make. And she told me that someone "driving a red car" would have a message for me out of the blue and it would have an impact on my life. I can only best attribute this one to my ex-best friend. We were friends for 20 years, and out of the blue she ended our friendship which had quite the impact.

Those are the most that have thus far come true. Theres a few I'm still waiting on that are due to come between now and the end of the year. Not all of her predictions are timed either. Some she says "this will happen by March" or "this should happen by springtime" but many of her predictions go without timing. Overall she was insanely awesome.

RedVelvet

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2016, 03:25:03 AM »
that's great and very impressive accuracy!  Thank you for sharing, hopefulheart. will definitely keep her in mind for my next reading and will update here.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2016, 03:27:02 AM »
Youre welcome! I went back to find her url if anyone else is interested as well
https://www.etsy.com/shop/EclecticSpirits?ref=search_shop_redirect

Lovefash67

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2016, 03:16:44 PM »
Hopeful heart is she good with individual questions. I am interested in getting a three question reading with her

RedVelvet

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2016, 02:48:37 AM »
I've heard good things about her too. Unfortunately, she's well out of my price range.
yeah she is definitely pricey, doubt i'll read with her.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2016, 10:37:28 AM »
@Lovefash67 I'm not so sure about individual questions. I had extremely good luck when I just had her tell me whatever came to her. I actually looked back through my old etsy messages last night and found another reading I'd forgotten I had gotten with her. It was a couple months after my ex and i had broken up and I purchased an in-depth lovers reading from her to specifically ask if he would come back. It was pretty detailed, but nothing specific with dates. She gave a fairly good outline of the situation and things to consider, but nothing like "by such and such date you will find reconciliation.".

I definitely wouldn't say she was wrong though with that reading. She'd mentioned for instance Slight healing beginning in spring that would go from there (true) and that it would take a while for the two of us to get back on track (also true and at the time of the reading was something other readers were also saying). I feel like I had much better luck with her just letting her roll with whatever came to her.

Depending on your question you may have a different result with her of course :)

RedVelvet

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2016, 04:53:28 PM »
Hopeful heart is she good with individual questions. I am interested in getting a three question reading with her
Hi lovefash, did you end up reading with her?

Lovefash67

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2016, 05:27:53 PM »
Hey red velvet yes I did in currently waiting for it I did the emergency reading so I should get a response by 9 pm tonight .

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2016, 06:23:07 PM »
Hey red velvet yes I did in currently waiting for it I did the emergency reading so I should get a response by 9 pm tonight .

Im really excited to find out how it goes with her! I hope she works well for you! :)

Lovefash67

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2016, 10:20:19 PM »
hey guys!!!

So I got my reading from Laura and I dont know what to think.

I did the 2 questions emergency reading

1. I would like to know what you see coming up for me and my ex

She said that a deepening of your relationship is very possible between now and years end and going strong into 2017. She said for now the focus should be on building a healthy relationship(Which could be plausible )

2.I would like to know if I will be accepted into clinical psychology program for fall 2017

She said it comes in as you being very sucessful on this pursuit and doung well in this as your career.So yes it looks like you will.

RedVelvet

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2016, 02:36:16 AM »
Sounds pretty positive! But you seem in doubt/unconvinced ?

anything