Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 185052 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2018, 06:38:43 PM »

did Simone make any predictions and did they pass?

She did, but the time hasn't arrived yet- won't be until later next year.

Offline star1

« Reply #121 on: October 23, 2018, 06:56:13 AM »
I bought 2 questions from Oracle Indigo. She didn't change what she said at all for me and stuck to what she said in both questions, but the second question I wanted to know why he hadn't been in contact in all this time. She answered by saying to me that he isn't in contact right now because he's with someone but it won't go anywhere, how he's comparing them to me and misses the ease of our connection (heard it all before!), but that doesn't answer why he hasn't been in contact the whole time. I find her pretty vague if I'm honest.. It could apply to anyone, but I appreciate she's honest, even though I said we hadn't been in contact for quite a long time. I guess anyone could say he's with someone..
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 06:58:04 AM by star1 »

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2018, 12:16:03 PM »
I bought 2 questions from Oracle Indigo. She didn't change what she said at all for me and stuck to what she said in both questions, but the second question I wanted to know why he hadn't been in contact in all this time. She answered by saying to me that he isn't in contact right now because he's with someone but it won't go anywhere, how he's comparing them to me and misses the ease of our connection (heard it all before!), but that doesn't answer why he hasn't been in contact the whole time. I find her pretty vague if I'm honest.. It could apply to anyone, but I appreciate she's honest, even though I said we hadn't been in contact for quite a long time. I guess anyone could say he's with someone..

To me it seems like she is guessing a bit...not to put her down cause I don't know her, so she might be accurate...but also responding with the fact that he is with someone, well duh, that would be a good explanation, right? It will also get you to wonder and maybe come back and ask: is he still with that person?
I heard from a therapist who had psychic clients that admitted to her that it is all an act and they're making up stuff...so...there are some like that out there.

Offline star1

« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2018, 01:03:05 PM »

To me it seems like she is guessing a bit...not to put her down cause I don't know her, so she might be accurate...but also responding with the fact that he is with someone, well duh, that would be a good explanation, right? It will also get you to wonder and maybe come back and ask: is he still with that person?
I heard from a therapist who had psychic clients that admitted to her that it is all an act and they're making up stuff...so...there are some like that out there.

It's exactly that. Even if he's with someone right now, it doesn't explain before what was going on. I was kinda looking for her getting into his mind and the full situation from the start it that makes sense? It was a pretty generic reading to be honest and the first reading she didn't say to me he is with someone. Suddenly only since I mentioned it had a long time since we last spoke. They throw out so many stock statements like your therapist said it's just a big con. I'm glad she's less than £5 a question!

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #124 on: October 23, 2018, 01:46:13 PM »
When I ask psychics about POI and I don't ask if he is with someone, they never tell me that he is, except Queen of Cups, she throws in there a female energy or something, but the others they never said oh he is with someone. But then, if I ask: is he dating someone, they usually say yes but it's not serious or something like that. That really makes me feel like they are guessing.

Offline star1

« Reply #125 on: October 23, 2018, 02:08:55 PM »
When I ask psychics about POI and I don't ask if he is with someone, they never tell me that he is, except Queen of Cups, she throws in there a female energy or something, but the others they never said oh he is with someone. But then, if I ask: is he dating someone, they usually say yes but it's not serious or something like that. That really makes me feel like they are guessing.

Yep! My exact experiences.. Or the old, "he's been seeing someone, but you're on his mind and she's not the same as you"  ;D

Offline starfishh

« Reply #126 on: October 30, 2018, 03:56:16 PM »
I have tried many etsy readers and this is what i can say about them...

MoonlightandRosesxx - (False predictions) I never had a relationship with the man i asked about and gave me false hope.
LoveYourSpiritByRuby - The pendulum prediction turned out wrong.
WitchyReneeBradshaw - the pendulum prediction was right!
DivinityReadings - I am unsure since the prediction did not happen yet
BlueCrystalTarot-  She did not answer my question directly but the tarot advice was 50/50
LadyLindaReadings - She was right on 3 out of 4 pendulum questions.
Washer Ravenborne - Predictions have not yet happened
AngelesPsychictarot - Prediction due between September and November
PsychicElectri - she gave me advice instead of answering my question directly
BewitchingWax - Pendulum reading was wrong
Karishoppe - She made a future prediction but is unlikely to happen as of now
SagaciousiiDelights - Her prediction never came to pass
JadeMoonPsychic - She was a nice lady but i am still waiting for prediction to unfold
TheGuidedSpirit - She gave me a future prediction which has not yet happened
AnnPsychic - She could be right but it is to early to know
EnchantedPsychic - She predicted something in 2020
ShinePsychic - The reading was 50/50
NeridaByGeorgiou - The reading made sense but her predictions are made for next year 2019
UnderworldIntuition - this was the worst reading i have ever gotten and it did not even made sense.

I am still looking for good ones so i might try out a few more. I thought of trying oracle indigo but i am yet unsure of this one.

Offline star1

« Reply #127 on: October 30, 2018, 04:04:10 PM »
Is there any reader on Etsy who is a good empath ? Not having much luck elsewhere. Etsy seems to work best for me and be easiest accessible site.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #128 on: October 30, 2018, 05:51:48 PM »
I thought SimoneIntuitive was good.

Offline starfishh

« Reply #129 on: October 31, 2018, 12:26:40 PM »
I was going to try out PsychicMediumAdelle but almost all of her etsy reviews are from the same person which is kind of odd.

Offline star1

« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2018, 03:50:53 PM »
There is a reader on there "FirstStarInTheSky" that was mentioned on the other forum. I bought a reading and paid extra to get it within a certain time, and I didn't get it. I think it defeats the object if a reader should post that you can get your reading quicker if you pay extra when they can't do it. Needless to say, I told her that and she sent me a refund without reading for me which is fine by me, her customer service skills were appalling.

Offline Heather

« Reply #131 on: November 26, 2018, 01:13:19 AM »
I’m setting up an Etsy account as a reader. I’m trying to figure out—can you talk on the phone with them in addition to purchasing a question? Still trying to figure it out.

Offline lneilo

« Reply #132 on: December 02, 2018, 08:48:00 PM »
I only tried one Etsy reader in the past I think she took down her store but was not accurate at all. Her name was Raven if I remember correctly. Just says vague stuff and tries to sell you spells which I always say stay far away from.

Offline lneilo

« Reply #133 on: December 02, 2018, 08:49:01 PM »
I’m setting up an Etsy account as a reader. I’m trying to figure out—can you talk on the phone with them in addition to purchasing a question? Still trying to figure it out.

I dont think you can. In my experience they either type it to you or give you their skype to add them on.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2018, 02:24:09 AM »
I have tried many etsy readers and this is what i can say about them...

MoonlightandRosesxx - (False predictions) I never had a relationship with the man i asked about and gave me false hope.
LoveYourSpiritByRuby - The pendulum prediction turned out wrong.
WitchyReneeBradshaw - the pendulum prediction was right!
DivinityReadings - I am unsure since the prediction did not happen yet
BlueCrystalTarot-  She did not answer my question directly but the tarot advice was 50/50
LadyLindaReadings - She was right on 3 out of 4 pendulum questions.
Washer Ravenborne - Predictions have not yet happened
AngelesPsychictarot - Prediction due between September and November
PsychicElectri - she gave me advice instead of answering my question directly
BewitchingWax - Pendulum reading was wrong
Karishoppe - She made a future prediction but is unlikely to happen as of now
SagaciousiiDelights - Her prediction never came to pass
JadeMoonPsychic - She was a nice lady but i am still waiting for prediction to unfold
TheGuidedSpirit - She gave me a future prediction which has not yet happened
AnnPsychic - She could be right but it is to early to know
EnchantedPsychic - She predicted something in 2020
ShinePsychic - The reading was 50/50
NeridaByGeorgiou - The reading made sense but her predictions are made for next year 2019
UnderworldIntuition - this was the worst reading i have ever gotten and it did not even made sense.

I am still looking for good ones so i might try out a few more. I thought of trying oracle indigo but i am yet unsure of this one.
Wow, how do you guys find the time to even contact that many readers? And I know its pretty common on the board, not just you. I'm not singling anyone out.

anything