Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Storefront Psychics & Online Services

Etsy Readers?

(1/75) > >>

bagalagaa88:
Anyone have a good experience with any Etsy readers or psychics?
Some of the rates are cheap and in other forums apparently some people have had good experiences with them.

Sooshi:
Nope, just one off of fiverr and shes not on there anymore. Id like to hear about these other forums though. Pm me.

fleurdelys:
Yes me... I want to talk with other people about psychic on etsy.. Tell me what readers is your favorite on etsy?
For me its: angela (risingphoenixhealing), lisa (readingsbylis), Brenna (thesentientpsychics), betty (matrixchalbesh), mamies rose, crystal mae psychic, asktheeye, erwann, dalia (yinsideout), amiee alicia (magickblessings), and angeldust on keen was on etsy before on the name ''psychictools'' but she deleted our account saddly..

bagalagaa88:
So far i've used Tarot Blessing (still waiting), Appalachian Psychic, Angelic Tarot (Still waiting), and Crystal Novas (received). CN was okay, but i feel like she didn't answer my questions and missed a number of key issues.

fleurdelys:

--- Quote from: bagalagaa88 on August 17, 2016, 08:06:41 PM ---So far i've used Tarot Blessing (still waiting), Appalachian Psychic, Angelic Tarot (Still waiting), and Crystal Novas (received). CN was okay, but i feel like she didn't answer my questions and missed a number of key issues.

--- End quote ---

Thank you! and what do you think of appalachian psychic? give me news about tarot blessing when you will received your reading

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version