Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 184056 times)

Offline bagalagaa88

Etsy Readers?
« on: August 16, 2016, 12:38:37 AM »
Anyone have a good experience with any Etsy readers or psychics?
Some of the rates are cheap and in other forums apparently some people have had good experiences with them.

Offline Sooshi

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 05:42:42 AM »
Nope, just one off of fiverr and shes not on there anymore. Id like to hear about these other forums though. Pm me.

Offline fleurdelys

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 07:33:23 PM »
Yes me... I want to talk with other people about psychic on etsy.. Tell me what readers is your favorite on etsy?
For me its: angela (risingphoenixhealing), lisa (readingsbylis), Brenna (thesentientpsychics), betty (matrixchalbesh), mamies rose, crystal mae psychic, asktheeye, erwann, dalia (yinsideout), amiee alicia (magickblessings), and angeldust on keen was on etsy before on the name ''psychictools'' but she deleted our account saddly..

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 08:06:41 PM »
So far i've used Tarot Blessing (still waiting), Appalachian Psychic, Angelic Tarot (Still waiting), and Crystal Novas (received). CN was okay, but i feel like she didn't answer my questions and missed a number of key issues.

Offline fleurdelys

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 08:09:00 PM »
So far i've used Tarot Blessing (still waiting), Appalachian Psychic, Angelic Tarot (Still waiting), and Crystal Novas (received). CN was okay, but i feel like she didn't answer my questions and missed a number of key issues.

Thank you! and what do you think of appalachian psychic? give me news about tarot blessing when you will received your reading

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 08:23:25 PM »
Yes me... I want to talk with other people about psychic on etsy.. Tell me what readers is your favorite on etsy?
For me its: angela (risingphoenixhealing), lisa (readingsbylis), Brenna (thesentientpsychics), betty (matrixchalbesh), mamies rose, crystal mae psychic, asktheeye, erwann, dalia (yinsideout), amiee alicia (magickblessings), and angeldust on keen was on etsy before on the name ''psychictools'' but she deleted our account saddly..

Were they accurate in your situation?

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 08:26:57 PM »

Thank you! and what do you think of appalachian psychic? give me news about tarot blessing when you will received your reading

I found she nailed the situation, but i'm not entirely sure on her more future predictions. Towards the end of the reading she talked about my POI wanting to just be friends, which I know 100% he does not want friendship because of the feelings involved type deal. I'm not sure how things will turn out, but I can confirm some of the facts she brought up as I talked to my POI about it.

Offline fleurdelys

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2016, 08:31:23 PM »

I found she nailed the situation, but i'm not entirely sure on her more future predictions. Towards the end of the reading she talked about my POI wanting to just be friends, which I know 100% he does not want friendship because of the feelings involved type deal. I'm not sure how things will turn out, but I can confirm some of the facts she brought up as I talked to my POI about it.

thank you, i will propably dont purchase a psychic reader with her

Offline fleurdelys

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2016, 08:39:17 PM »

yes really!

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2016, 02:24:46 AM »

yes really!

I bought a reading with Betty and my gosh is she quick! She gave me a really early time frame (around 2 months), which I guess can be similar to other readers but they were more November-ish. Have her timelines worked for you?

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2016, 02:29:34 AM »
I feel like Angelic Tarot was a little off in why we broke up, but her time lines are similar to other readers I got. I think she was partially right to give her some credit, but she may have interpreted things a bit wrong so I e-mailed to clarify and hopefully see what happens.

Offline fleurdelys

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2016, 02:24:30 PM »
other opinions of good psychic on this site?

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2016, 02:15:08 PM »
I like Tarot By Penelope
Really cool spreads. Great reviews. I had several readings, she was able to accurately predict what was going on with POI and even nailed facts she could not have known

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TarotByPenelope?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2016, 05:39:05 AM »
I like Tarot By Penelope
Really cool spreads. Great reviews. I had several readings, she was able to accurately predict what was going on with POI and even nailed facts she could not have known

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TarotByPenelope?ref=hdr_shop_menu

What reading did you get from her? :)

Offline Zenia

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2016, 03:21:15 PM »
I have tried many on there,but theres few that really is gifted in my opinion.This one is good,goes deep into your situation.I have pending predictions,so i cant verify outcome on those yet.But she gives great insight,and puts a lot of work in her readings.Those readings i have gotten have been several pages long.
https://www.etsy.com/no-en/shop/MyFuturePerfect