Author Topic: William  (Read 38722 times)

Offline cj

Re: William
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2011, 03:33:32 AM »
William was no good for me.  :o

Offline cj

« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2011, 04:00:25 AM »
 >:(

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2011, 04:42:15 AM »
Cj,

Sorry to hear that William was no good for you. I am really starting to believe that each person connects differently to different psychics. Or maybe psychics are like everyone else and they have good & bad days. In which case, maybe they shouldn't read on those days.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2011, 01:49:04 PM »
Remember once upon a time I mentioned on this post William said my boy will return in 10 days.......and something along the lines of a Tuesday to be the latest?  Well that was two weeks ago and nope, he's not back.  He said things just got out of proportion and he will try to work things out.  If he does.....then it's just timing issue for William but as of right now, he's NOT correct for me.  That's my report :P

Offline cj

« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2011, 12:28:39 PM »
Its not like he told me something bad. A lot of ppl base their good and bad readings on whether  the psychic tells them what they want to hear but even though he told me good things it was very weird. Idk.

Offline illumine

« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2011, 04:54:52 AM »
I had a reading with William just now. He mentioned a detail that was so accurate and I never shared it with any psychic on CP or elsewhere. I'm a researcher and he asked me if my research was on X. I was blown away. And it wasn't general either, but a specific geographic location I was studying. Crazy! This made me want to talk to him. He made predictions and made time lines, so I will have to update you guys on what happens. But his accurate knowledge of what I was studying blew me away.

Offline optx88

« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2011, 05:54:38 PM »
I read with Vhee yesterday and hated it...I then spoke to Dylan later and he made me feel better (sort of) He is a pretty decent reader and definitely worth a call.

I have a callback scheduled with William this afternoon. 

I don't really know what I am doing.  I miss my ex and I still feel like I am in limbo and it almost doesn't matter what any of these readers have to say at this point.

I haven't heard from my ex since our dinner 2 weeks ago and I am hurt.  I still don't know which direction to go...let go and move on or be patient and hold on?

One of my clients was told to have "Spacience" in her situation...to give him space and patience.  I have given him a lot of space...and I just don't know how much patience I have left.  My heart hurts.

I am afraid that I will break the promise to myself and reach out and say hello...but I know if I do that...I will only be torturing myself. 

Dylan gives a great guys point of view...he told me not to...that he will come forward...but he couldn't give me a time frame for anything (I guess that is why I feel unsettled with the reading)

I guess I am hoping that William will say something that will blow me away and make me have a little faith. 

Offline illumine

« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2011, 05:58:38 PM »
greengrlx333, may I ask why you hated your reading with Vhee?

Offline illumine

« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2011, 07:32:33 PM »
oh i see you posted why you didn't like your reading with Vhee in the "Vhee" section, sorry!

Offline optx88

« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2011, 12:26:24 AM »
LOL...I tried replying back to the post, but I kept getting a weird error message :-(

Offline illumine

« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2011, 09:07:36 PM »
William was accurate for me. He told me how my mind will change about an issue and I will decide to go another route. At the time, I felt that that's not very likely...possible but really not likely...but now I feel exactly how he said I would. I changed my mind and felt that it's best to go in another direction. When I found myself making that decision, I remembered my reading with him and realized he's accurate on this.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2011, 04:37:05 PM »
Hi everyone,

Sorry for so many posts today... BUT I have to share that William was right about something!!!  Unfortunately, it's not a good thing, but it's also not related to my SM.

When I spoke with William, we had some extra time, so I asked him about my career.  To summarize, I am in Training & Development.  My job title is being eliminated, so HR was trying to determine what new title would be best.  William told me that I WOULD NOT get the title I wanted.  They would go with the other title.  He did give me some advice about how to eventually get the outcome I want, and he also said that I may start looking for employment elsewhere next summer.  I doubted this last part because I work for a very stable company, but now I'm thinking about moving on. 

Yesterday I found out that William was right.  They picked the job title I did not want.  I had several readers tell me I would get a promotion.  Even Kisha (who I love) told me I would get a promotion... however, she doesn't see this happening until the spring, so she could still be right.  Roxie's Gift (Keen) told me on her own that I would be getting a promotion within weeks.  I didn't even mention my professional life.  She must have picked up on the title change, but unfortunately, it was a lateral move, not a promotion.

Since William was right about this, I'm hoping he's right about things with my SM.  Either way, I'll definitely call him again because he was accurate about SOMETHING.  Finally someone was right about more than just communication or some minor detail.  YAY!

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2019, 01:27:50 PM »
Any updates?

Offline Gregory2019

« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2020, 12:27:01 AM »
I read with William on Saturday night and he predicted that I would hear from my POI in a time period of the 12 through the 16th then I got contact today, the 14th. He explained physical characteristics, down to some very unusual tattoos and was 100% correct. He explained that this first contact would just be very minimal and he was correct. I’m calling him back tonight. I will report back with any more updates. I cannot believe his cue is not any fuller than it is. If you go through his testimonials they are all about predictions coming to pass and that’s what I’ve noticed about a lot of these psychics and their
Testimonials; I’m not calling and spending my money for them to make me feel good, I want you to tell me exactly what, why, and when and we’re done. That’s what I’m looking for and that’s exactly what he did. No fillers, no opinions, no suggestions just meat!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 10:28:28 PM by Gregory2019 »

Offline Bean82

« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2020, 12:45:07 AM »
Any updates on William?

anything