Author Topic: William  (Read 38733 times)

Offline cj

Re: William
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2011, 06:59:45 PM »
cocoa...not to get you excited but Barbie made a contact prediction the night I spoke to her she said "he's going to contact you tonight and he did! so I totally believe in her pred for you

sammiepoo

« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2011, 07:00:44 PM »
Thanks :) I think I am about to go swimming in a little bit since that big storm system is over and it looks better outside

Offline cj

« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2011, 07:01:03 PM »
sammie,,,stop posting on the board like its fb every min and do what normal 20's do....shop and party! lol.

Offline cj

« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2011, 07:02:32 PM »
sam..its your college break you should have some fun...Im in my early 20's and I have a blast ALL the time...it sucks feeling like theyre the center of our happiness...even with a broken heart life has to go on....and glad youre talking to other ppl.  :)

sammiepoo

« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2011, 07:02:46 PM »
CJ your funny I am not a typical 20 year old lol Is Barbie really that good. And who can shop and party when I have no car and I cant party because I dont like it :(

sammiepoo

« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2011, 07:03:32 PM »
I do like him he isnt the same though!

Offline cj

« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2011, 08:17:38 PM »
so how do you get around in your town...I know NY has public transportation we dont need cars but how do you get around

sammiepoo

« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2011, 09:14:24 PM »
Public transportation as well I just dont like to pay for it lol

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2011, 03:31:37 AM »
@KiKi, i feel AWESOME after catching the movie with my gf and her friend.  It made me laugh so freakin hard i highly recommend that movie to all you girls here~!!!  Surprisingly there were ALOT of guys there as well.....probably tagged along with their girlfriends but i tell ya, they were also laughing out loud as well so i give it two thumbs up!  8)

@CJ, that is CRAZY that Barbie got that exactly right!!!  Spooky too......i can imagine you probably had goosebumps when the phone rang lol.  She said in 10 days he will make the journey back........today is the 11th day and frankly....i don't know anymore.   I rehashed our last conversation and it's actually pissing me off more.  So i don't know if i want him back anymore and if he does come back i probably don't know what to do with him.  I would need answers and clarifications on things that's for sure but who knows.

I'm so glad i went out tonite.  I was super tired from work......i wake up at 6am....and commute to work for 9am....get off at 5pm.....and by the time i'm HOME it's already freakin 6:50pm so it took all my wakefulness to stay up for that movie BUT it was freakin hilarious so i had a great time.  The movie is sooo cute kiki it makes me wonder 'i would like to have that kind of encounter and relationship someday'.....it's nice :)  It was a great kickoff to my birthday that's for sure~  I have at least 10ppl attending my dinner so it's going to be epic! 

@Sammie, GO OUTSIDE.......walk if you have too.  If you are getting nice weather go for a walk!  I find that putting on happy music and just being outside is nice.  Plus if you have a nice song on you tend to daydream and let your mind run wild.  The universe works in a funny way.  Things will happen when you suddenly don't want it anymore so just live your life.  No more readings!  If Jacquline is good, wait until you can read with her.......it's dangerous (for your pocket) to venture off to new readings......believe me, after 4k....and a maxed out credit card, i'm DONE with CP.....until i get some results i'm not reading again.

Since this is a William thread, i will have to say....nothing yet.  This shall be day 3 after his prediction of Tuesday.  We shall still see.

Offline cj

« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2011, 10:22:37 AM »
enjoy your bday cocoa  ;D

sammiepoo

« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2011, 12:04:01 PM »
thanks cocoapple and hey enjoy your bday :)

Offline kiki155

« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2011, 05:37:46 PM »
Cocoa, glad to hear the movie was good. I might go see it this weekend, especially if the weather continues to be cold and shitty here.

sammiepoo

« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2011, 05:40:10 PM »
What is the movie called again?

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2011, 06:25:03 PM »
It's called 'The Bridesmaid', you can't miss the poster, all ladies in hot pink dresses.  I swear i haven't laugh that hard through the ENTIRE MOVIE for a long time lol.  You'll enjoy it for sure~  ;)

sammiepoo

« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2011, 06:36:52 PM »
Okay I am going to have to go see it I am sure it will help keep my mind off of him!!

anything