Author Topic: William  (Read 37734 times)

Offline cj

Re: William
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2011, 03:26:38 AM »
lol..yea 1st sm..another a-hole lmaooo...we live in diff states... :-\ we've known each other since I was a little girl...our families are friends...our story is cute actually but idk...its another headache situation

sammiepoo

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2011, 03:28:38 AM »
@cj lmao maybe I should :) Your not talking about pulling out my nose hairs are you lol

Offline cj

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2011, 03:33:04 AM »
no not pulling ot your nose hairs lol...just being silly thats all...its just so hard bc we really pin our hopes on these predictions..if it doesnt happen when we expect it we'll go nuts!

sammiepoo

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2011, 03:39:42 AM »
I know when we should have paitents because at some point it will come to pass and it will be when we least expect it! I hate timing thats why I am chosing not to ask when it is suppose to happen anymore lol

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2011, 03:44:36 AM »
Yeah Sammiepoo lol According to Jacqueline, we should be talking about getting back together right now lol..........but a lot of you guys says her timing sucks so i will see and wait~  If i have to wait a year....forget that! blah~

I went shopping today and got myself a fine blazer~~ oooh yeah!

sammiepoo

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2011, 03:56:40 AM »
That is cool and yeah her timing is a bit off!

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2011, 04:24:23 AM »
Venus has also been quite accurate for me. She is very inspirational. But, except for reading occasionally with a local reader, I need to take a break from readings and get back to thinking and rationalizing for myself.

sammiepoo

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2011, 04:30:05 AM »
That is good bluesgirl take as much time as you can for you, and things will come to pass. I havnt tried Venus, I have thought about it!

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2011, 05:57:45 AM »
@cocoapple Did your timeframe from William pan out? Like I said in a previous post, I have found that he has been fairly accurate for me on those fronts. Not 100% but always within a few days.

On another note, I recently went through another challenge so decided to get a reading. This time, I wanted to read with someone different. I asked the customer service rep for a recommendation & she recommended Saphira. OMG. This had to be the best reading I have ever experienced with CP and I have had a lot. I can't even begin to tell you the amount of info that flowed from her. My mouth literally dropped about 5 times. I was stunned by her accuracy. Will definitely call her again and she may be the only one I call from now on.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2011, 11:08:11 AM »
@bluesgirl23 No....William's prediction hans't pan out .... it was suppose to be Tuesday so we shall see.  It seems to be too good to be true anyways.  He didn't predict a 'when i will see or get contact from him etc.' He said he will work things out with me in 10 days.  Jacqueline also predicted us working things out, NOT a contact prediction so i just don't understand.  Glad to here CKS's Seha prediction came true.......i'm hoping for hers....-_- but they are ALL around the same time....the all star readers.   Today is another rainy day.....i'm going to TRY To focus at work today lol

Wish me luck!

Offline kiki155

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2011, 05:14:38 PM »
Good luck Cocoa!

I have a William and Jacqueline prediction that "should" be happening over Memorial Weekend.

I agree that CSK's story gives me great hope!

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2011, 05:23:06 PM »
You too eh Kiki?  You sound like me last week......last weekend was our Victoria's Day long weekend.....so i guess this time it's our turn!  Good luck to you too!  I guess it's a wait and see type of thing!

Offline kiki155

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2011, 05:30:34 PM »
I have NEVER counted on Jacqueline's timing, and this was the first time I spoke to William. But I also decided that if I don't hear from him at some point over the weekend, it is time to walk away, stop calling CP, etc. I've waited long enough, and I'm a very patient person who has run out of patience.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2011, 05:40:35 PM »
Has Jacqueline's predication for you materialize at least?  Despite the wonky timelines?  It was my first time speaking to William as well....the call only lasted for 3mins so i have my doubts.  Plus my friends who works with him at the college said he seems 'normal' and not like something who just got out of a relationship so i am having more doubts.  It's hard to keep faith when you hav setbacks like these.  I keep thinking to myself, 'maybe i'm not meant to have happy relationships .., maybe my life is meant to be devoted to work'..........

Cocoa

Offline kiki155

« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2011, 05:56:33 PM »
I've had two work-related predictions happen from Jacqueline. But, the contact keeps getting pushed out. She said I will hear from him by the end of the month "without a doubt." But whatever...I find the timelines to be so hard to let go of.

Cocoa, people (especially men) can really put on a false front at work or even in front of their friends.

I think you can have both -- a happy, healthy relationship and a fulfilling career.