Author Topic: William  (Read 37776 times)

Offline cocoapple

Re: William
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2011, 06:36:53 PM »
I had 13.50$ left on my CP account and there was no way i can add more minutes until my credit card is paid off (in a way that's good for me -_-) so i decided to use the last two minutes of my reading on William.....

In those two minutes, he said 'it's not over, things just got blown out of proportion and i'm seeing the number 10 so 10 days from when you broke up.  You should hear from him at the lastest on Tuesday.'

I was stunned....and doubtful and told him 'are you sure?  that sounds too good to be true and we aren't talking at the moment' but he reassured me.

We shall wee then eh?

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2011, 07:08:25 PM »
Hi everyone...tippy here...I swear this forum keeps me going...I haven't had a reading in 12 days...I know that doesn't sound like a great feat but in my world it is...but I will say that I want to talk to william so bad...and I want to talk to ciarra and eden...itss funny because out of all the readings I've had over the last 11 months...and 20k later...william was the only one who actally said something that did materialize...its been maybe 6 weeks since I spoke to him but I think he picked up on some things...and for some reason I feel he is authentic...I just wish he would be on a little earlier in the evening or weekends...and ilike I've been saying, whatever time he is on, his que is always filled up...and his testimonials rock...coco I sure do hope he is right for you...let us know. I will say that I've been reading that website...reclaimedbaggage...damn good and inspirational...I am that girl who really wants a man in my life...a good man...but one that I'm in love with at the same time...I keep finding the bad boys that I am sooo attracted to, like my current guy...and even though I try to play it somewhat cool...I.e. not being the first to call or text..I'm so crazy in love with him, but I will never say it first...and I know he will probably never say it...but william said he does have loving feelings forme...that was 6 weeks ago though..time to check back in. Tell me more about eden and ciarra...also, I bet casey is worth it too. I must say I was very disappointed in the article that spoke of cp and outlook entertainment and what the psychics get paid...you've got to figure that the ones that only work a few hours a day must have a side job or business of their own, like uli...she's so darn popular why does she even waste her time at cp....she could have all the clients she wanted if she would just tell us what her website is...argh!

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2011, 07:41:33 PM »
Hey Tippy,  Keep it together you are doing great so far!!  This forum gives me hope and reality at the same time.  Hope that the readers i have read with had predictions happened for you guys and reality that some may not materialize at all.  Looks like a lot of you guys had a good experience with William so let's cross our fingers and hope that it comes true for ALL of us.  I used to frequent the enotalone.com forum so when you mentioned baggagereclaim i took a quick look~  I think i just found a new leisure read lol.

Together, we shall get through this and one day we can look back to this moment and say 'phew, i'm glad the dark ages are over'

Cocoa

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2011, 11:24:00 PM »
Thanks cocoa...yeah, I spent one hour reading reclaimedbaggage this am...it definately speaks to me...reality is...too bad we have to do this...but maybe it will help prepare one for the next man that comes along...who knows. I really want to order some of those bob grant ebooks...especially when he talks about the nine magic words you can say to a man that will hook him forever...so funny, I don't blink an eye when it comes to spending a hundred bucks to speak to someone at cp, but I've been too cheap to order a $47 ebook from bob grant. Have any of you read any of his books?  If so, id love to hear what you think. I also get daily emails from rorie raye and mimi tanner...both relationship gurus..I should be so well equipped...but I'm still floundering. I love being able to be part of this forum and just adore all of you...wish we could all meet someday...wouldn't that just be a hoot!  Well, my big night will be watching the new episode of mob wives on vh1...at least they know where their men are....in jail..ha! Love, tippy xo

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2011, 11:36:27 PM »
Tippy, I've checked out Rori and I don't have much faith in what she says.   Sounds too hokey to me.  BUT, check out Christian Carter's "Catch Him and Keep Him" e-book.   Honestly folks, I've implemented some of what he says not only in my relationship but in my life and it has made a world of difference to me in my general outlook and how I handle things that come up in relationships.   

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2011, 11:54:19 PM »
Thanks Sunshine....that is such a nice name..I love saying sunshine..do you live in fla...I doAnyway, yes, I have seen the christian carter blogs...maybe ill try it...word of mouth is definately the best advertisement. Hey, have fun on that trip to NYC...great for you. Also, nice to hear that Tarot Lady gave you some solid info. Night girls....tippy

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2011, 12:00:25 AM »
Hi, I have been reading posts on this site and thank you all for sharing your experiences. I have been using CP for awhile and find that William has been the most accurate for me. His timelines for me have been quite consistent though not 100%. Always seem to be within a few days of them though. I have certainly had some ups & downs in my relationship but they have mostly been to my fear of commitment and having been burned by my last relationship, I have been somewhat skeptical of this one. Though I realize it is not fair to him. So, I have been working on that.

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2011, 12:47:11 AM »
Hi again Tippy,

Glad to be of some help!   If you do get the ebook and want to chat about it, let me know.  I'd love to hear your thoughts.

And, no, I do not live in FLA, although I am there quite often and love it in fall, winter, and spring that is!   Summer...ummm....not so much.   But thanks on the nickname!

sammiepoo

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2011, 12:52:39 AM »
Wow!! Sounds like he is pretty good :)

positivethoughts

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2011, 01:34:19 AM »
Welcome bluesgirl!! I'm so glad you shared with us.

sunshine - Hi!!  I'm looking up the book.   :)

sammiepoo

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2011, 01:45:56 AM »
Welcome Bluesgirl!

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2011, 02:09:06 AM »
Yea~ new member!!  This family just gets bigger and bigger!  :D

I'm glad there's more William supporters.  It puts me at ease....at least perhaps the money i put into CP is not ALL in vain -_-.  Today is Sunday....London and Jacquline's timeline is passing away so i'm hoping they are only a couple days off.  I will put my new faith into William~!  Crossing my fingers here >.<

sammiepoo

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2011, 03:02:53 AM »
Their is like 97 of us now :) Jacqueline is great and I will have to try william

Offline cj

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2011, 03:20:33 AM »
Sammie jst start yor own jac fan club on here lmaooo...every post is jac is great ;D lmaooo....she better be right or else people will be pulling out nose hairs!  :P

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2011, 03:21:09 AM »
Cj your sm asked you to move in with him?