Author Topic: angelic dream  (Read 89106 times)

Offline Catlover86

Re: angelic dream
« Reply #180 on: October 23, 2019, 10:57:51 AM »
Gave me a negative reading and kept blaming it on Mercury Retrograde, went back and looked at an old chat in June or July and gave me the same story? Also blaming MR. I don’t know what to believe.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #181 on: October 24, 2019, 03:02:29 AM »
She gave me a very negative reading, and the info she gave me was totally inaccurate (said that my poi had "husband" duties to figure out, like a secret married life lol and that is definitely not the case.)

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #182 on: November 08, 2019, 12:27:29 PM »
Kudos to her on my last reading 4 weeks ago

She predicted outcome which I 100% wrote off.

But she was right....the way it went down and the specific date it would happen.

Offline ZZ2112

« Reply #183 on: November 14, 2019, 07:31:45 AM »
She was right for me twice. In our first chat she told me I would get contact from a POI in a 2 but she don't see a reconciliation. I heard from him in 2 weeks and it's true that we never got back.

In my recent second chat, I asked about a POI and a third party she said she sees them ending in 8. I just found out yesterday that they had ended things a few days ago.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #184 on: April 09, 2020, 02:23:08 PM »
Is she good with picking up third parties?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #185 on: April 09, 2020, 10:51:57 PM »
She coudn;t pick up third party for me. She sounds very much connected when she is reading for you...I guess that was one of the reasons I kept reading with her for a while. She is probably better with her readings if you are in contact. I was on and off with the POI so it was all confusing for me when I used to read with her. Good luck

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #186 on: April 09, 2020, 11:25:44 PM »
She coudn;t pick up third party for me. She sounds very much connected when she is reading for you...I guess that was one of the reasons I kept reading with her for a while. She is probably better with her readings if you are in contact. I was on and off with the POI so it was all confusing for me when I used to read with her. Good luck

Hey did you ask her about third party?
Did she end up being right about anything? Contact ? Etc

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #187 on: April 09, 2020, 11:28:11 PM »
honestly no! I can't even remember if she was correct on present feelings etc. The only goodthing come out of reading with her was she told me about law of attraction :)

Offline Mseventeenam

« Reply #188 on: June 07, 2020, 11:26:45 PM »
She said my poi will contact in 4. 4 days and 4 weeks passed. She thought for june 4 but that passed too. She also though my poi was married but hes not. So her reading did not connect to me.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #189 on: July 26, 2020, 08:05:24 PM »
I did a read with her a few weeks ago on work, and she ended up giving me insight about this guy at my job that would be hitting on me and hitting on me VERY HARD. ok this started happening two days later and this guy is ANNOYING AS SHIT. she told me I would not be interested and IM NOT. and he wouldn't get the hint that im not, YUPP he isn't getting the hint ! do I gotta be rude now ???

Offline artslove

« Reply #190 on: August 14, 2020, 09:23:00 PM »
Bump. Any updates?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #191 on: August 14, 2020, 11:35:15 PM »
I used to read with her quite often. She’s really nice and gives out a lot of free minutes. She had a few random contact date predictions right but overall she was very very wrong on all of my outcomes. I won’t be reading with her again.

Offline artslove

« Reply #192 on: August 19, 2020, 03:57:14 AM »
Thanks for sharing, CC. I’m glad she’s gotten some contact predictions correct. I just spoke with her and she seemed very kind. Just really trying not to get my hopes up.

I used to read with her quite often. She’s really nice and gives out a lot of free minutes. She had a few random contact date predictions right but overall she was very very wrong on all of my outcomes. I won’t be reading with her again.

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #193 on: January 18, 2021, 07:12:55 PM »
She's been fairly accurate for me. I've read with her 4 times in the past year. She gave me a positive outcome but also outlined the negativity in it too. She definitely preaches self love & wanting more for yourself, blah blah. But overall, she's been pretty accurate in picking up the situation and how things may pan out. She also gives realistic timeframes.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #194 on: July 17, 2023, 03:44:56 PM »
She’s got little tight timeframe here and there. But nothing more very judgemental and opinionated. And when you tell her she’s wrong which she was she gets very nasty and offended also when you know for a fact something and you tell her she’s wrong