Author Topic: angelic dream  (Read 89655 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: angelic dream
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2016, 04:56:44 AM »
She gave me a 6, 6 days, 16th or December 6.  He did call in response to an issue i had relating to business yesterday, the 16th, but at that moment i was disgusted with him and didnt answer , then he texted right after.    But then he texted again last night asking me for info that was also business related, however,  it was an odd thing to ask me because he could have gotten the info from anyone. I gave him the info and then he called today to tell me there was a weird message on the number I gave him and we talked for about 10 minutes. So, even though I had initiated contact on the 14th, he didn't text back until the 16th and I feel it was an excuse on the 2nd text and then calling today for really no reason.  Michelle was right :) this is the 2nd or 3rd time she's gotten the time frame right.

I also called her before I initiated contact because I really didn't want to, but I needed the info. She initially said she thought NO I shouldn't but when she looked at the cards, they said yes and it was a solid yes. She said it's possible the reason I was hitting a wall not getting the info I needed from any other source was because I was suppose to reach out.  I don't know but it was a good chat, very light, so maybe she is right. 

Offline shezadreamer

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2016, 12:55:31 PM »
I spoke to her on Monday and she gave me a 3 and a 9 for contact. I thought that was a little odd to give two different numbers for contact but I heard from him on Thursday, 3 days later at 9. I'll definitely be calling her again! Still waiting for a couple other predictions to come through by the second week of December, we'll see what happens....

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2016, 07:40:59 PM »
She gave me a 6 yesterday of contact will see how this unfolds. As i don't think the last part of the readings reg. to me.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2016, 01:05:45 AM »
she was right for me about contact twice and for how a conversation would go (like what the conversation would consist of). the final outcome has yet to pass, but she  never associated any timing with it, just said us getting back together will happen

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2016, 01:13:57 AM »
I love her.  She's not always right but she's an honest, ethical person and reader.  She truly cares.  I once asked her if I should just move on and she didn't give me her opinion but the cards said NO, then she said "I would have said yes".  She believes in her cards.  I think I have some timing predictions coming up but at this point, I'm not really caring if they happen or not.  I'm kind of over it all. 

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2016, 02:05:19 AM »
So i just got a reading from her and she gave me a tarot reading and she told me NO for reconciliation with my ex. She also picked up the third party but she told me she hoped her cards were wrong lol.
Celtic moon told me the desire to reconcile was there from my ex and she would be contacting me either this or next week. And that the third party has shown a side of him that she doesnt like.
Miss toria said she believes my connection with my ex is like unlike any other and she see's us talking and getting back together. Also contact early to mid december.
Spirit2spirt is a great empath. And can pick up feelings and has connects to me well. Even picked up another girl coming into my life described her to a t and it ended up the girl and I ended up being friends lol. She says my ex isnt ready and described my ex's feelings very well alsp.
Keiry told me there was going to communication but reconciliation would be really hard between us bc its messy.

I've spoken to 1.50 readers too like "Know right now" and she has always given me positive readings like "she misses you, loves you, will talk to you" I learned my lesson with timing with psychics from her about Contacts. It usually never happens lol if it does it's just by chance. But what did amaze me about her was she got both times of me bumping into her right! The timing was almost always right.

So at the moment idk what to believe lol.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2016, 05:19:21 PM »
Angelic Dream gave a 5 for contact will see.

& oddly this "Know Right Now"  person price changed to 1.99 told me she wont be doing readings till 4/25/17 but then i saw her online this morning with the Chat feature available, no thanks.

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2016, 06:51:33 PM »
It is so confusing to receive conflicting readings! I'm in the same boat. Will you update here if Angelic Dream was wrong with her negative prediction?

I sure will and jewel101 her price is still 1.50 so idk if you cound the right person here is her link http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/know-right-now/12097296

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2016, 07:42:18 PM »
I don't have a lot to spend right now, but how fast does Angeloc Dream read? Do you get a lot of information in a short time or does it take her a bit longer?

She was pretty fast I got 5 min reading. Of course that could affect the connection and all but i didnt have much either. She was nice though sent me links fo books and gave me a free min.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2016, 08:14:36 PM »
@Alex - Im still new sorry idk how to quote I could almost promise it was 1.99 but either. Im confused why she said no readginds till next year sent free mins but was online the following morning.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2016, 12:23:45 AM »
well she was wrong for me that girl remove me on facebook when she said she would contract me lol.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2016, 05:46:38 AM »
So i just got a reading from her and she gave me a tarot reading and she told me NO for reconciliation with my ex. She also picked up the third party but she told me she hoped her cards were wrong lol.
Celtic moon told me the desire to reconcile was there from my ex and she would be contacting me either this or next week. And that the third party has shown a side of him that she doesnt like.
Miss toria said she believes my connection with my ex is like unlike any other and she see's us talking and getting back together. Also contact early to mid december.
Spirit2spirt is a great empath. And can pick up feelings and has connects to me well. Even picked up another girl coming into my life described her to a t and it ended up the girl and I ended up being friends lol. She says my ex isnt ready and described my ex's feelings very well alsp.
Keiry told me there was going to communication but reconciliation would be really hard between us bc its messy.

I've spoken to 1.50 readers too like "Know right now" and she has always given me positive readings like "she misses you, loves you, will talk to you" I learned my lesson with timing with psychics from her about Contacts. It usually never happens lol if it does it's just by chance. But what did amaze me about her was she got both times of me bumping into her right! The timing was almost always right.

So at the moment idk what to believe lol.

Not that I trust all these readers. But if you get a negative reading...go with it...live your life.  If it is meant to be then it will be.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2016, 04:56:16 PM »
Still wating for her prediction I'll let you guys known.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2016, 10:27:02 PM »
I love her.  She's not always right but she's an honest, ethical person and reader.  She truly cares.  I once asked her if I should just move on and she didn't give me her opinion but the cards said NO, then she said "I would have said yes".  She believes in her cards.  I think I have some timing predictions coming up but at this point, I'm not really caring if they happen or not.  I'm kind of over it all.

This is interesting that she disagreed with her cards. Do you feel she was right or her cards? Is she also psychic or just a tarot reader?

We'll, I'm not sure because I believe more time needs to go by.  Kind-of like "in hind sight" type thing.  I'm not sure about her psychic ability.  I haven't read with her in a while and I never thought about it before

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2016, 09:29:14 PM »
In case no one has seen yet Angelic dream just sent out a message specifically quoting a post from here. It wasn't that she was mean or anything in her message, it's definitely just a stark reminder to be careful of just how much information we share on this site. I too am guilty of sometimes sharing too much about a particular reading. I just figured I'd put the word out in case anyone hadn't seen yet

anything