Author Topic: angelic dream  (Read 89640 times)

Offline foodiegirl

angelic dream
« on: August 12, 2016, 05:20:15 PM »
has anyone had a reading with angelic dream?

RedVelvet

Re: angelic dream
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 03:38:29 AM »
Yes. She was negative and completely wrong. 
has anyone had a reading with angelic dream?

Offline foodiegirl

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 05:31:28 AM »
thanks! the reading wasn't negative... i just don't have a way of confirming what she said and was hoping it was accurate.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 02:22:34 AM »
I had a reading with her months ago. I looked back in my notes, she was spot on with a contact prediction but was wrong with the date of us getting back together. (still waiting for that)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 03:33:01 AM »
Is her name Trish? If so, read with her last year and she changed her story within weeks!

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 06:05:24 PM »
I've read with Michelle last year when I discovered keen after a difficult period with my SM.
she was spot on in terms of Timing and reconciliation down to the day of seeing him. She has been accurate for me several times.

I have pending predictions with her for October so we will see if she keeps the status quo

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 06:01:50 AM »
I read with her tonight.  She's pretty good and gave me the number 9. However, she did say my angels are giving me a message with the number 995.  When I looked it up, it basically means to let go of the past, things that have been holding you back in order to manifest new in your life.  To make a very long story short, my ex did me very wrong financially, emotionally, and spiritually 2 years ago.  since I met the man 5 years ago, my income has been in the shitter and I've never been able to fully recover.  I've hit the lowest bottom of the bottle but recovered, hit the lowest of depression and I've always felt like there was a negative energy or weight that he left me.  I've talked to psychics to see if he left something evil, I've done law of attraction, reiki healing, healing crystals, chakra balancing, sound therapy, meditation etc. You name it , I have done it.  There were times I just wanted to give up.  I've always been a pretty positive person and this guy just left me and put me in a bad place.  Anyway, today, I went to the reiki energy healer I had gone to a year ago.  I've been better, but I still felt a huge weight on me that was holding me back from having good in my life.  I'll be damned if she didn't work on me and pull blockage deep in my subconscious that I was hanging on to.  We don't know specifically what it is, but all we know it there was a huge block.  I felt immediately better after the treatment. Then I get the angel message with this number that relates to exactly what we did earlier today.  This man owes me tens of thousands of dollars of which I'm having to take him to court.  He's out living the his life like nothing happened and not paying me a dime back.  He's the worst kind of evil imagined.  He took money from a single mom and her child.  A LOT of money.   Our court date is next Wednesday.

I don't know what this message means, but I guess if I don't win, I need to let it go.  Maybe that's why my manifesting of income isn't happening.  I've never spoken to Angelic Dreams about my ex or the money he owes me. 

So many stories of these psychics are frauds and feed us a bunch of bullcrap but once in a while we get one that freaks us out.  This is what happened tonight. 

I thought I would share with you all my experience with this reader.  I believe she is definitely the real deal. 

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 07:18:44 PM »
I read with her tonight.  She's pretty good and gave me the number 9. However, she did say my angels are giving me a message with the number 995.  When I looked it up, it basically means to let go of the past, things that have been holding you back in order to manifest new in your life.  To make a very long story short, my ex did me very wrong financially, emotionally, and spiritually 2 years ago.  since I met the man 5 years ago, my income has been in the shitter and I've never been able to fully recover.  I've hit the lowest bottom of the bottle but recovered, hit the lowest of depression and I've always felt like there was a negative energy or weight that he left me.  I've talked to psychics to see if he left something evil, I've done law of attraction, reiki healing, healing crystals, chakra balancing, sound therapy, meditation etc. You name it , I have done it.  There were times I just wanted to give up.  I've always been a pretty positive person and this guy just left me and put me in a bad place.  Anyway, today, I went to the reiki energy healer I had gone to a year ago.  I've been better, but I still felt a huge weight on me that was holding me back from having good in my life.  I'll be damned if she didn't work on me and pull blockage deep in my subconscious that I was hanging on to.  We don't know specifically what it is, but all we know it there was a huge block.  I felt immediately better after the treatment. Then I get the angel message with this number that relates to exactly what we did earlier today.  This man owes me tens of thousands of dollars of which I'm having to take him to court.  He's out living the his life like nothing happened and not paying me a dime back.  He's the worst kind of evil imagined.  He took money from a single mom and her child.  A LOT of money.   Our court date is next Wednesday.

I don't know what this message means, but I guess if I don't win, I need to let it go.  Maybe that's why my manifesting of income isn't happening.  I've never spoken to Angelic Dreams about my ex or the money he owes me. 

So many stories of these psychics are frauds and feed us a bunch of bullcrap but once in a while we get one that freaks us out.  This is what happened tonight. 

I thought I would share with you all my experience with this reader.  I believe she is definitely the real deal.

She is definitely the real deal, she's never been wrong for me.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 12:15:28 AM »
She immediately picked up that there was a third party involved that was preventing this whole thing from taking off. First thing she said. Impressed me very much. I don't really like her predictions but we will see. She also predicted contact for either this month or no later than November 10th.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 02:31:55 AM »
I spoke to her a loooonnng time ago. She was correct on timing for contact. She'd told me that I'd hear from my ex either 7 days from the date of the reading or by 7th of the next month (I was reading with her on the 22nd). My ex actually reached out on the 1st and 5th of that next month so she was correct for that. Funnily enough, 7 days exactly after the 5th I heard from him again.

She gave me a 3 for reconciliation. At this point its been too long for it to have been 3 months (although 3 months from that reading date we did hang out and talk about things... but we'd been talking already so I don't think that counts as reconciliation). She told me that the future looks bright and that I will receive an apology around his lack of support or communication.

I'm not quite sure if I want to say she was 50/50, or if I want to say that the 3 is still pending. Because I guess the 3 could be the 3rd of a month? I dunno... guess we shall see. She's definitely got some talent for sure.

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 11:43:48 PM »
Michelle is good. She predicted reconciliation on October 7th in early September. Now I'm not jumping the gun here but since the 5th we've been spending time together after a dark end of August and September. We've been together for the past 3 days just enjoying each other. She told me don't do anything just trust it, don't try to fix it. I've been patient and it's paying off. Give her a shot.

Now Celtic moon has hit it out of the park. Everything happening with my SO and I right now she predicted.said October is when she sees it opening up and by November she sees a beautiful relationship. Well if the last 3 days are any indication she's right on the money.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2016, 02:08:05 AM »
whoo! so happy for you!! :)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2016, 03:01:44 AM »
She made a timeframe prediction in 2 different ways in 2 different readings, both coming out to the same day, and I doubt she is aware of this. Shall see...

Reading back on my notes, each reading she's given me numbers and explains it could be hours, days, the time or the day of the month.  first reading she said a month, the 9 and 8 and a 3  All of these number come to November 8 or 9 .  So we'll see.  I don't think she is aware of how she gives the time frames either.   

stargazer

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2016, 03:55:05 AM »
Sounds like she's great for some and not for others. But that's the case with any reader.

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2016, 04:02:24 AM »
She's worked for me. Scroll up and read my posts from a month or two ago.
My guy and I are back on like she predicted. Dates were spot on too

anything