Author Topic: years of psychic advice saying your ex would return did they ever come back?  (Read 23760 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Old thread, but yes.

Offline Loadsofswords12

Every single time. The ones I broke up with, the ones who broke up with me. Every single one came back. They hoped for reconciliation but I tired once and the same problems we had the first time
Around quickly resurfaced. So never had a reconciliation

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Me too. I should have rephrased that. Yes they did return, but so did whatever problems initially ended us. Who have you found to be best Loadsofswords?

Every single time. The ones I broke up with, the ones who broke up with me. Every single one came back. They hoped for reconciliation but I tired once and the same problems we had the first time
Around quickly resurfaced. So never had a reconciliation

Offline Loadsofswords12

In terms of predictions? She is pretty unpopular here but in the past Paychic Danielle on Kasamba. In one situation. She told me 8 months and it was exactly 8 months. In another she/he gave me an outcome and time frame of 18 months. The outcome was as predicted and 18 months right on the nose. I no longer read with her because I just truly hate kasamba’s chat interface.

Ask a woman I read with on keen but she is no longer there. Her name at the time was dawn glory. I gave her my name and the poi and she just took off from there.

Offline bee.23

In terms of predictions? She is pretty unpopular here but in the past Paychic Danielle on Kasamba. In one situation. She told me 8 months and it was exactly 8 months. In another she/he gave me an outcome and time frame of 18 months. The outcome was as predicted and 18 months right on the nose. I no longer read with her because I just truly hate kasamba’s chat interface.

Ask a woman I read with on keen but she is no longer there. Her name at the time was dawn glory. I gave her my name and the poi and she just took off from there.

She told me 1.5 years to fully receive all the changes I wanted with POI😭😭

Offline Dap930

Yes, my ex came back after 3.5 years only three psychic predicted he would... We aré now married with a little girl coming in Deciembre

Offline Yt5587

Yes, my ex came back after 3.5 years only three psychic predicted he would... We aré now married with a little girl coming in Deciembre

Aww :) that’s awesome! Who were the 3 psychics?

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

My ex came back but after a year and a half as opposed to months like the majority said.  Leelo was the only one to nail the time frame for that.

Offline Dap930

Aww :) that’s awesome! Who were the  and the psychics? Ya
.              So two nailed timing and outcome CosmicCards on keen and Satya St. George on Bitwine and miss Ann was very off on timing but nailed the outcome.

Offline Sincity2

Aww :) that’s awesome! Who were the  and the psychics? Ya
.              So two nailed timing and outcome CosmicCards on keen and Satya St. George on Bitwine and miss Ann was very off on timing but nailed the outcome.

Satya st George is amazing

Offline Kkbich2014

Re: years of psychic advice saying your ex would return did they ever come back?
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2020, 12:28:56 AM »
I think most circle back at some point... for me i can say that some that have come back  have been married but looking for something on the side or their bored and single and circle back to the last couple of women they were dating just to see what could happen... just boredom really.  But then some of them show up ready for what they weren’t ready for when you loved them. That’s happening right now.
Louise bell predicted in 2017 that it would take 2 years  for the person I was getting lots of predictions about to be really be ready for me. It took 3 because I kept holding on even though he was dogging me out. I finally let go because i ended up hearing him humping someone else  long story lol now he’s ready three years later and trying to give me everything I wanted back then from him but don’t want at all now and won’t consider giving another chance.

Offline Dap930

Re: years of psychic advice saying your ex would return did they ever come back?
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2020, 02:34:39 AM »
That Is great KKBICH. I am so glad you grew and were strengthened from your ex. I am sure he feels he lost out.

Offline Joy

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2020, 01:18:53 AM »
Yes. One guy came back twice in fact, as predicted. Come to think, he wasn't even exactly gone it seems, just immature, assuming things, therefore not daring to pick up the phone and say, "Hey, I didn't leave leave, I just had to move in with his parents for a couple of months." I got predictions that were correct. But oh the slew of stories I got from a few psychics were epic -- third parties, old loves that broke his heart and he doesn't want to love, him being a player, not having feelings at all, you name it. Problem is, a crazy controversial reading with a couple of spot-on elements or a psychic with inconsistent reading is what makes me, personally, make a few more calls.

Also, some psychics probably don't always interpret very well what they sense. And then there is the time issue.

If I look back, only one pricy psychic was really correct. Other pricy psychics that are hard to get to seemed what I'd call the village fare sensations - lots of jaw-dropping hits on tiny things or random people I don't cares about, mixing energies of up to three people in one reading. It was while reading old notes and listening to old recordings that I fully realized to what extent some of the pricy ones gave me a useless reading or a reading about 3 different people they presented as the person I asked about (no wonder it sounded so complicated). But old notes and recordings alo made me realize that some more obscure (at least to me) readers had predicted correctly return and other things, with better or worse time predictions, nevertheless, correct outcome. So, it seems they were actually correct for me. At least at the time they were.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 01:22:49 AM by Joy »

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2020, 01:13:01 PM »
That Is great KKBICH. I am so glad you grew and were strengthened from your ex. I am sure he feels he lost out.
Thank you! It took a whole lot to move past it and I think he does feel that he lost out. Silly enough I feel guilty  that I’m not interested anymore considering how consistent he’s been at trying to come back. But I really have moved on. I hope it becomes the norm for people to value the people in their lives that really love them. They aren’t promised to give their love forever. Hopefully this is a life lesson for him and others like him.

Offline njlady

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2020, 06:40:56 PM »
I also wonder about the channeling thing. Did anybody ever confirmed with ex if they really thought the way that Sue or Judi's inner Light described?

It wasn't about an ex, but I had the person Judi channeled for me say the exact thing she channeled literally days later. 

anything