Author Topic: years of psychic advice saying your ex would return did they ever come back?  (Read 23787 times)

Offline bstalling

Also, if the issues or dysfunctional behaviors that started the problems are not addressed and healed, no good relationship will come out of it. I guess the smarter question to ask a psychic is if you both can grow,address the issues , and have a healthy relationship. Looking back, they almost always come back, but usually they are still clinging to the same behaviors or thought processes that ruined the relationship in the first place.

Offline copperhead

Also, if the issues or dysfunctional behaviors that started the problems are not addressed and healed, no good relationship will come out of it. I guess the smarter question to ask a psychic is if you both can grow,address the issues , and have a healthy relationship. Looking back, they almost always come back, but usually they are still clinging to the same behaviors or thought processes that ruined the relationship in the first place.

"if you both can grow,address the issues , and have a healthy relationship." This is indeed an excellent question!

Offline fleurdelys

its been more than 2 years I wait my ex comeback.. the majority of psychic readers (like 90%) said he will comeback. But I dont know why the time frame is all the time pushed.. and im tired of wait :( But I just want him..

Offline hope4love

It has been my experience that ex's can and do return but I've long since moved on and have no interest in reconciling with them because I've changed so much and the ex usually hasn't.
I agree that an ex returning doesn't mean the relationship rekindles because the issues that broke things up are probably still there. (Unless both parties have worked them out)
It could be a hi, how are you and that's it.
The big question to ask yourself is 'why do you want to get back together with said ex?'
You might be surprised that over time you no longer want your ex.

I posted in another thread that ex's return once you've let go and stopped caring whether or not they come back. This is the key and I think that as long as you're earning for the return because your happiness depends on it, then the ex remains at bay. Your happiness should never depend on someone else.

Offline monika

Hello,

I have been reading on Keen since 2003:-(. My main issue deals with an ex. I have read with the best of them and I do mean the best of them. I am curious for all of those veteran readers???? did that Ex you were hoping for ever come back into your life like your reader said they would?

This is for all  members that have an ex of  1 year and more not less and wishing or hoping for their return. Thanks

Lala Did they ever give you any timeframes when will he come back?

Offline DreamLoveBelieve

It's been a long time since I have had a reading, but I like to come back and see what is going on here from time to time.

Unfortunately, my ex never returned.  We had a 5 year relationship followed by a messy break up where he vowed we would never speak again.  Fast forward 5 years (maybe 6 at this point), and I still think about him from time to time, but he has kept his promise and we have never spoken since our break up.  I called numerous readers in the 2 years following our break up with the majority saying he would be back.  They were, of course, all wrong.

Today, I can whole heartedly say that I am glad he never came back.  I would have caved and run back to him just for him to revert back to his old ways.  With the distance, I can see who I allowed myself to become in that relationship and I wasn't proud of her.  I sacrificed myself more than you ever should.

For an update, I am happily married to a man who has never faulted in his love and actions towards me and we are now expecting twin boys in January 2017.  As cliché as it is, everything happens for a reason, and I couldn't be more elated that almost every reader I called for comfort and support turned out to be completely and utterly wrong. 

Best of luck!! 

RedVelvet

@dreamlovebelieve- thanks for coming back and giving an update. congrats to you :)

Offline lala1206

Hello,

I have been reading on Keen since 2003:-(. My main issue deals with an ex. I have read with the best of them, and I do mean the best of them. I am curious for all of those veteran readers???? Did that Ex you were hoping for ever come back into your life like your reader said they would?

This is for all members that have an ex of  1 year and more not less and wishing or hoping for their return. Thanks

Yes, they all did. At the beginning which was GOSH now almost 13years ago, most of my readers said within a year. Well, fast forward to 13+years later nothing. I will say my ex and I communicated on and off during that time( USusally when they were single) but as soon as they got involved they ceased contact. I am not sure if I am looking to rekindle the past. Now I want reconciliation. AND yes I can give here the advice.... LET GO. But I never stopped feeling the connection, and that is what plagues me. Lingering and holding on is not my personality. But this ex sometimes consumes my thoughts and dreams. Seeking out readers has been more about understanding the unknown. Kinda hard to explain. At times I feel pathetic and don't get me wrong life goes on for me. I just have never lost hope that my ex and I can be civil... civil enough to say hello in this lifetime.

Offline monika

Hello,

I have been reading on Keen since 2003:-(. My main issue deals with an ex. I have read with the best of them, and I do mean the best of them. I am curious for all of those veteran readers???? Did that Ex you were hoping for ever come back into your life like your reader said they would?

This is for all members that have an ex of  1 year and more not less and wishing or hoping for their return. Thanks

Yes, they all did. At the beginning which was GOSH now almost 13years ago, most of my readers said within a year. Well, fast forward to 13+years later nothing. I will say my ex and I communicated on and off during that time( USusally when they were single) but as soon as they got involved they ceased contact. I am not sure if I am looking to rekindle the past. Now I want reconciliation. AND yes I can give here the advice.... LET GO. But I never stopped feeling the connection, and that is what plagues me. Lingering and holding on is not my personality. But this ex sometimes consumes my thoughts and dreams. Seeking out readers has been more about understanding the unknown. Kinda hard to explain. At times I feel pathetic and don't get me wrong life goes on for me. I just have never lost hope that my ex and I can be civil... civil enough to say hello in this lifetime.

[/quote

So, they were all wrong then ! Now I am curious did they give you any answers that you could validate as true besides the main prediction that didn't panned out?

Offline lala1206

Hello,

[/quote

So, they were all wrong then ! Now I am curious did they give you any answers that you could validate as true besides the main prediction that didn't panned out?

Yes. the feelings how the person felt about me. many of the good ones for that were and are LP, Queen of wands and a few others.

Offline sunandmoon

I've posted this before. My ex stopped talking to me March 2010. I started calling psychics 2 months later (and am still paying off my CC). He kept me on a string for well over a year.

In August 2011 I started dating someone else. I am still with him.

I was already really fed up at that point. Numerous psychics said that once he got wind of my new r/s he'd be back. Most of them tried to disaude me from my current r/s.

I heard from him once spring 2012 as he'd been in a minor accident and wanted help with a file. I don't consider that "coming back".

He's been in jail since Jan 2015.

So I certainly put him out of my mind, stopped obsessing about him, and not a peep.

Offline bstalling

I've posted this before. My ex stopped talking to me March 2010. I started calling psychics 2 months later (and am still paying off my CC). He kept me on a string for well over a year.

I was already really fed up at that point. Numerous psychics said that once he got wind of my new r/s he'd be back. Most of them tried to disaude me from my current r/s.

I heard from him once spring 2012 as he'd been in a minor accident and wanted help with a file. I don't consider that "coming back".

So I certainly put him out of my mind, stopped obsessing about him, and not a peep.

Wow, and none of the psychics saw any of that? Who were your favorites, if you dont mind me asking.

Offline hope4love

Hmmm.. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had a reader(s) dissuade me from current poi but to hold onto the previous person in question.
I've noticed this when the situation seems similar to what the reader has been through or is going through. Of course that bias affects the reading and my gut tells me the read is off base.
Anyone else have similar experiences?

Offline thisiscracra

who were the right psychics ??

Offline sunandmoon

Wow, and none of the psychics saw any of that? Who were your favorites, if you dont mind me asking.

Nope, they didn't see a thing.

I talked to Karen/Elizabeth a lot on PS and HP. I've talked to Yona in recent years, but I don't think I talked to her before I was with my current bf. All my notes are on my old laptop. But I know there were a number of them who told me the new guy was bad, had a fear of commitment and the old guy would definitely be back. I was actually terrified they'd be right and it would mess things up with the new guy.

The only reason he asked me for help with the file is he needed the data extracted for an insurance claim and we are the only 2 people I know of around here who use that software.

anything