Author Topic: years of psychic advice saying your ex would return did they ever come back?  (Read 23759 times)

Offline lala1206

Hello,

I have been reading on Keen since 2003:-(. My main issue deals with an ex. I have read with the best of them and I do mean the best of them. I am curious for all of those veteran readers???? did that Ex you were hoping for ever come back into your life like your reader said they would?

This is for all  members that have an ex of  1 year and more not less and wishing or hoping for their return. Thanks

Offline lala1206

Yes my ex returned a few days ago after one year of no contact :)

Did you read with someone who told you they would return. and were their predictions on time correct?

Offline copperhead

Yes, the ex I called about 5 years ago did return. Not as a bf (mostly because I no longer wanted him as a partner, although we never explicitly had that conversation), but as a wonderful, reliable friend. So, depends on what you mean with 'return'. We couldn't be partners, too many differences in our lifestyles but since his return into my life (about 8 months later the breakup - although we never completely lost 'contact' when we are apart, as I often ran into him), he has been a solid presence in my life. Authentic friendship is for life. Romantic love, not so much. So, I'd consider this a return.
The 2nd ex I called about, no, didn't return, although he did apologize for his behavior (a year later) and, although not really close friends, we are now somehow friends (in person and on social media). But this was a much less strong and shorter relation than the first one.
Now, my latest relationship just ended. I never called psychics in the two and a half years we were together. It was a rocky relation all the time. I had walked out a couple of times but then he accepted me back. So, ex bfs may indeed return (but was a quite short hiatus, about a month both times). Until he has been the one to walk out. I have called some psychics but not to ask if he returns: I don't want him back. I only want that one day we may be able to communicate what happened without anger.  I know it'll happen. It's not much what psychics tell us: it's what we truly want. And again, 'return' may mean different things.

Offline lala1206

Thank you for sharing Copperhead

Offline lala1206

Thank you for sharing Copperhead

I have not done a lot of research, but I am sure finding out if a former lover or ex will return( NOT AS FRIENDS BUT AS LOVERS) must be one of the top topics every reader receives. So I would expect after posting this i would get tons of replies of all the return exes and lovers. So far 2?????

allibai3

Lala from my personal experience when my ex and I would get back together I would forget to report back the the relationship forums or other forums because I was happy and in love so reporting back was the least of my worries. Also, a lot of old members probably have not been on in a while or they want to keep their life private.

allibai3

Yes, the ex I called about 5 years ago did return. Not as a bf (mostly because I no longer wanted him as a partner, although we never explicitly had that conversation), but as a wonderful, reliable friend. So, depends on what you mean with 'return'. We couldn't be partners, too many differences in our lifestyles but since his return into my life (about 8 months later the breakup - although we never completely lost 'contact' when we are apart, as I often ran into him), he has been a solid presence in my life. Authentic friendship is for life. Romantic love, not so much. So, I'd consider this a return.
The 2nd ex I called about, no, didn't return, although he did apologize for his behavior (a year later) and, although not really close friends, we are now somehow friends (in person and on social media). But this was a much less strong and shorter relation than the first one.
Now, my latest relationship just ended. I never called psychics in the two and a half years we were together. It was a rocky relation all the time. I had walked out a couple of times but then he accepted me back. So, ex bfs may indeed return (but was a quite short hiatus, about a month both times). Until he has been the one to walk out. I have called some psychics but not to ask if he returns: I don't want him back. I only want that one day we may be able to communicate what happened without anger.  I know it'll happen. It's not much what psychics tell us: it's what we truly want. And again, 'return' may mean different things.

I agree with you copperhead there are different meanings in the word return. They might return to apologize,check up on you, because they are bored,blah blah does not necessarily mean reconciliation or they can return to be with you.

Offline lala1206

Lala from my personal experience when my ex and I would get back together I would forget to report back the the relationship forums or other forums because I was happy and in love so reporting back was the least of my worries. Also, a lot of old members probably have not been on in a while or they want to keep their life private.

@allibai3 you are probably right. But since joining this forum. It seems the topics revolve around best... worst... predictions. I think at the end of the day I want to her some solid success stories with the same readers.

Offline lala1206

I looking to find out if these exes returned to rekindle a love relationship or maybe to reconcile not to say hey( or Hello).

Offline monika

I also wonder about the channeling thing. Did anybody ever confirmed with ex if they really thought the way that Sue or Judi's inner Light described?

Offline bluebelle

I also wonder about the channeling thing. Did anybody ever confirmed with ex if they really thought the way that Sue or Judi's inner Light described?

Great question, would love to know this myself. 

allibai3

When I read with Judi in june she said my ex was feeling pressure from his family to be a man and they want him to move out ,she said he doesn't like his job and he himself wants to move out. I asked my ex he did say that he wants to move out but when I asked about his family he said they are good that and everything is fine at home. He also said he likes his job but when I pushed moe he said that he foes wish he could find something that pays better.

Offline lala1206

Great question, would love to know this myself.

If I ever got in contact with my ex, I would love to know if they felt a connection while we were apart. So many readers love to say that we are connected.

Offline bstalling

They all return eventually, but there may be no reconciliation. My last fiance did return, but by the time I did I realized he was damaged beyond repair and let him go. Another ex popped up after I got married and sort of apologized for being stupid.

Offline lala1206

They all return eventually, but there may be no reconciliation. My last fiance did return, but by the time I did I realized he was damaged beyond repair and let him go. Another ex popped up after I got married and sort of apologized for being stupid.

Interesting