Author Topic: Sunny of Sun Pixies From Dixie  (Read 10211 times)

Offline Sooshi

Sunny of Sun Pixies From Dixie
« on: August 05, 2016, 07:22:48 PM »
Anyone read with this reader? Rates are low and her hours are early.

RedVelvet

Re: Sunny of Sun Pixies From Dixie
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 10:31:49 PM »
Did u read with her Sooshi?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 03:21:53 AM »
No I'd post a review if I did.

Offline lala1206

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 01:08:31 PM »
Anyone read with this reader? Rates are low and her hours are early.

Yes. actually I read with her two days ago and yesterday. Okay I have to say I was extremely impressed with her assessment and interpretation of her tarot cards. Now, I may be a fool with no knowledge, but I have to say. This woman was on point and extremely accurate for me so much that I had to call her again. And to test her accuracy. I asked her about something that was going on right at the moment. And she was on dead on. I do not know how I stumbled on her but I am sure called I did. And by gosh!!!' She is cheap dirt cheap. Now how did you come across her???? Did someone tell you about her accuracy or you just stumbled like me. Anyway, I almost don't want to share, cause I think she is that good. I also don't want to share in fear that someone will say she was bad for them or that she is a fraud. It's like I want to believe she was dead on. Don't get me wrong she was not in anyway telling me things I wanted to hear. In fact, I was disappointed in her response to the anticipated outcome. Her advice was just stellar. I recommend you check her out before everyone gets wind and her prices hit the roof.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 01:39:08 PM »
when is she on? I also found a private site for her at 0.99 per minute. Her feedback is out of this world.

Offline lala1206

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 03:25:59 PM »
when is she on? I also found a private site for her at 0.99 per minute. Her feedback is out of this world.
Really not sure???? Here is her extension on keen ext. 05232297
All I know is I was randomly looking for new readers the day before yesterday and she was on that was around 12:30 pm est.
n

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2016, 03:52:01 PM »
thanks  :)

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2016, 04:37:56 PM »
ok, so she was on called and didn't connect. she has gone off line. bummer in the queue for a call.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 06:15:04 PM »
I just came across her online on keen late one night and her reviews looked good. I never tried her. I might now.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 12:47:09 AM »
Just spoke with her. She said I will get a un meaningful message within the next two weeks. After mid September that we will talk about relationships. Said he is worried about finances. Not looking for a gold digger.

Offline lala1206

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2016, 12:53:38 AM »
Just spoke with her. She said I will get a un meaningful message within the next two weeks. After mid September that we will talk about relationships. Said he is worried about finances. Not looking for a gold digger.

So what did you think????

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2016, 06:32:14 PM »
She was good. Told me I would have some non meaningful contact very soon. 1 week and at end of month more meaningful conversation. Told me how to act and respond to him and be careful what I said.

Offline janedoe

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2016, 12:36:58 AM »
She's a good Tarot card reader and initially she picked up well on the situation that I called about.  However as I started offering up more information, the reading turned into a crash course on how to handle a narcissist.  I gave her a four star rating and she blocked me.

RedVelvet

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2016, 02:33:57 AM »
She's a good Tarot card reader and initially she picked up well on the situation that I called about.  However as I started offering up more information, the reading turned into a crash course on how to handle a narcissist.  I gave her a four star rating and she blocked me.
blocked for 4 stars... Boggles my mind how a lot of these readers expect nothing less than 5 stars.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2016, 03:08:36 AM »
I don't bother leaving negative reviews. If I don't like a reader I just don't call back and don't leave feedback. The rating system on Keen is so skewed anyways, its not worth the bother nor the risk of having good readers block you. I come here or to other boards to get honest recommendations on readers.

anything