Author Topic: WRONG on prediction  (Read 9500 times)

Offline Exposed

Re: WRONG on prediction
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2016, 05:54:50 PM »
What Ianlingyu said was conscending, but we can also express ourselves without using profane language.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2016, 06:20:22 PM »
lmfao

I can't...I just can't lol. This forum, I swear...always something.

Anyway, LP -- I found her good in the beginning, but when I would call back, she would repeat herself. She also would remember things that I told her once maybe a longgggggggg time ago. I may get slack for it, but I honestly felt like she was either keeping notes or something so I told her something that turned out to be inaccurate (did so purposely) and she almost fed off of it and started basing her predictions on it. I found that odd. I love how she reads though -- she's blunt and to the point. However, the last instance that I just mentioned turned me off and I haven't read with her since.  A co-worker of mine loves her and predictions seemed to pan out, albeit I can't say that it happened in the timeframe given since LP doesn't give time.

Thats true, she is best for new situations. And she does have an out of this world memory. But yeah, when you get her to focus and bring new things for her to read on, you get the best out of her.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2016, 06:28:59 PM »
I said one cuss word and now all of sudden im ghetto. Every race uses cuss words. And im not the first person this forum to do it. Smh people gotta come at something better than that.