Author Topic: CP- I was there!  (Read 24846 times)

positivethoughts

Re: CP- I was there!
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2011, 07:03:43 PM »
good point about hearts desire. ugh

Offline cj

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2011, 07:09:23 PM »
Dawn was the only one who got the girl tricking him byu getting pregnant. To me thats a HUGE prediction. No one knew wth I was talking about @ the time.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2011, 07:42:21 PM »
Yikes, who else did you see about your situation CJ?  I'm not obsessed with the ex no more....but obsessed at the fact that i spent so much money and wants to at least see SOMETHING happening to prove that my money was worth something :(

Offline cj

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2011, 08:52:43 PM »
Everyone. Lol. Its all just stupId. Im over it. Its silly to think theyll know everything. 80% is good but the 20% seem to be the HUGE part thats missing lol

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2011, 10:59:54 PM »
I want to fast forward so i'm over this period of crap....-_-

sammiepoo

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2011, 11:07:13 PM »
I know what you mean!! I understand its hard :(

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2011, 12:29:58 AM »
...."CSJ, it's funny how you mentioned Ellen in your first post because a lot of us in the forum likes her a lot.  I, on the other hand had my reserves about her but i gave it a go anyways.  I first called her a couple weeks back when bf and i had a fight before his camping trip and i was afraid that he would break up with me after a week long in the wild with his boys.  She reassured me that everything will be fine and when shit hit the fan she kept saying how she doesn't think that's where his heart is.  I've emailed her several times after as well and her replies were always short and ends with 'i'm sorry that you are hurting blah'.  I think her 'method' is to to build a rapport with customers by providing 'free minutes' on her calls.  That way, callers feel as though that the reader genuienly care.  But when predications doesn't come true and they are totally wrong, they stop answering your questions and fill up air time by feeding you 'inspirational' bullcrap.  You can call me bitter and all but really, i felt cheated.  I will never call that woman again that's for sure. ......"

I do feel that Ellen has good intentions....but she was wrong when she said i wouldnt see sm in May (and so was Catarina)...the only person who said i would see him was my local reader (and she got the exact place right where i would see him at which is scary but amazing at the same time)...but i do think that Ellen does care about her clients and she is a good empath (but so are alot of california psychics). I read with many of them and some were good but like someone else said they are mostly just good at picking up the past and present..not the future. There are really great psychics out there but i have to say that rating california psychics on "predictions" on a grand scale, gets about a 4/10.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 12:39:27 AM by CSK »

positivethoughts

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2011, 01:09:52 AM »
coco - I remember feeling the same way - I want to fast forward.

But somehow, the time did pass and it will for you too

sammiepoo

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2011, 01:15:50 AM »
Like for me when Elvin first contacted me again it was supposed to happen December the 5th but it didnt happen til the 17th and then he began calling me every night until February then about 3 weeks later he contacted me for a cheesy reason like I just wanted to call you to let you know that I am praying for you.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2011, 01:37:08 AM »
Sammiepoo, that's just ridiculous!!!  Wait, who made that prediction for you?  Jacqueline???  I think i remember reading Elvin's name in her testimonials.....i read them like crazy when i can't sleep at night and it's gotten me through the past couple weeks.  Now....i'm too exhausted from working lol and i just pass out~

So ladies, tonight it's suppose to be London's prediction that he will contact me today and by Sunday we will have a talk and by next week we're back together~  Well, this weekend is actually a Canadian long weekend so i'm pretty sure he's out with the boys.  If he does contact this weekend....perhaps i will give her and Jacqueline credit.....HA, i doubt it tho.

Me go shopping tomorrow with my LADIES~~!

sammiepoo

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2011, 01:40:40 AM »
Have fun with the shopping and yes Jacqueline did make that prediction. Ladies sometimes I may sound like a bitch but hey I am sorry but we are all here to help each other. Funny thing is I never tell Jacqueline anything and she hits everything on the nail, and I always write Jacqueline a testimoneal

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2011, 01:50:16 AM »
It's ok Sammiepoo, sometimes we need that slap in the face to wake us up.  When i talked to Jacqueline, all i said was my bf and i broke up on thursday and she let it rip.  She told him what was going on and why and that fits the current description of how he is.  She was so damn confident when she said 'he's going to fix everything and make it better'  In both readings i had with her she said that.  London had the same confident in her voice too so i just don't know anymore.....-_-

sammiepoo

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2011, 01:53:23 AM »
Then if she said it then  it is going to happen and it may be a couple days or weeks after she has been 12 days off for me when it comes to relationships when if you look at it really isnt bad, just stop worrying about having readings and focus on you! And I am sure it will all pan out!

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2011, 05:34:08 AM »
I honestly don't know what to believe anymore or if i should continue on believing.  Maybe if i mourn him like he's dead that would have been better lol.  Sucky thing is i will see him in mid June for graduation but i will be surrounded by my favorite people so i just need to act and be civil about it.  As for predictions.....i don't know anymore.  It's just funny how they all say i will marry this person blah blah blah when i called them up asking about the relationship between us.  When we broke up, everyone then say he will be back.  Dawn was the only one who picked up on energy moving away from me and so did Alison.  Although Alison is sometimes wrong like contacts and stuff, when she reads energy i really think she got it right.  Like he energy is pulling away or what he is going through and stuff.  So, if the beginning of June is truly how things will unfold, I guess i shall be a believer.  If not, well then i will be posting MY testimonials on this forum on all the readers i read with just so i can help other lost lambs out there for the future. 

How are London's predictions guys?  Has she been right for you?  I got one thing from her right which was the scholarship but other than that, still waiting...-_-

Cocoa

Cocoa I can tell you're really hurting. Believe me I know exactly how you feel. And nothing is going to get you out of this until you totally hit rock bottom with this guy. I tried to give myself a cut-off date when I would just write him off. It didn't work because I kept moving my date. So many things happened that should have just made me realise he wasn't right for me but finally what did it was the fact that he got someone pregnant. She's 50, not well at all and has 6 other grown kids. She's broke and I don't think can support another kid. He's almost 46, not healthy and does NOT want to be responsible for another child. He will support it but that baby did not ask to be born into that kind of situation. How could he do that? That just unthinkable to me. And surprisingly THAT'S what did it for me.

You just haven't yet found your thing that's going to snap you out of it. I hope that you do. Maybe June will be your deciding point. Who knows.

I just want you to realise that yes, they sound confident when they tell you stuff. Yes some things happen but I think that's just the law of averages quite frankly. I think it's counter-productive to wait for something or someone the way we all have here. If he does come back great, but if you move on with your life you know what? By the time he comes back you may not even want him anymore because you will have seen how much better you are without him. A whole happy, content person.

Now one thing that did happen was predicted by a guy named Drake It was about a month before my granmother died and he said I was going to get a car. I was like yea whatever. I can't afford one (CP took all my money lol). He said someone would give me a car. I laughed louder. I didn't know anyone who would just give me a car. Well it turns out my grandmother left me a brand new car and I heard that on the day she died. It happened as he said but wish the circumstances were different.

Do you think you would be able to go a month without a reading? Put your notes away? You don't have to date but do something fun and new? I know I hate it when people said that to me, but it really does work :)

I think that once you take that first step in "mourning him" like you said, it's the first step to someone so wonderful you won't even believe how much time you wasted on this guy. A real grown-up relationship with no games. How awesome would that be? I know it's not easy to let go of someone you love but as positivethoughts said, the time will pass. Don't rush yourself but DO make a move forward. And away from the readings. You don't have to stop, but take a break maybe? I still get them sometimes and I have a very good reader in the US and also one in my home country who I see once a year when I visit. But the true indicator for me as to how a relationship is going is whether I feel the need to have a psychic reading or not. I have them when I feel desperate and unsure of things. That's never a good indicator of a healthy relationship, is it? When I'm happy and in a good place I don't feel the need to have readings. When a man makes you crazy enough to spend so much money on psychics, it's just not right in my opinion.

Hugs

sammiepoo

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2011, 05:38:29 AM »
You do have a point about it though Cooco you need to focus on yourself!

anything