Author Topic: FIVERR  (Read 9077 times)

allibai3

FIVERR
« on: July 31, 2016, 10:18:10 PM »
Does anyone read on fiverr, and has a psychic to recommend?

Offline Sooshi

Re: FIVERR
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 10:25:36 PM »
I've only had one reading off of Fivver and while she did get somethings correct, and it was worth the $5, I wouldn't use her if I wanted to ask anything serious.

allibai3

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 10:47:38 PM »
thank you Sooshi!! I closed my keen account on Friday so I guess like any addiction I need a high and want to read with someone lol

Lovefash67

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 02:40:11 PM »
Recommended by a friend I read with psychic rudi and when I tell you he was amazing he was amazing I was really impressed I sent him a picture of the ex and I and asked him what does he see coming for us. He immediately said the relationship is confusing and it is hard to make it work . He said it is intense and we have a close bond but experience lots of friction. He said that there will be lots of arguments due to insecurities and jealousy (this is true) my ex and I tend to argue about stupid things like a guy talking to me or a girl talking to him. He also said that when my ex will rushed it pressured he walks away. Well as you all know my ex always uses the word pressure when describing how he feels and why he walks away. Overall the prediction is he will come back and we will be going at for at least 3 more years . When it comes to marriage if we are unable to come to a compromise and meet each other emotional needs it won't happen

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 04:03:34 PM »
Oh I forgot. I also had a reading from Dakota Lawrence off there. I wouldn't recommend him. He was totally wrong.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2016, 11:48:28 PM »
Recommended by a friend I read with psychic rudi and when I tell you he was amazing he was amazing I was really impressed I sent him a picture of the ex and I and asked him what does he see coming for us. He immediately said the relationship is confusing and it is hard to make it work . He said it is intense and we have a close bond but experience lots of friction. He said that there will be lots of arguments due to insecurities and jealousy (this is true) my ex and I tend to argue about stupid things like a guy talking to me or a girl talking to him. He also said that when my ex will rushed it pressured he walks away. Well as you all know my ex always uses the word pressure when describing how he feels and why he walks away. Overall the prediction is he will come back and we will be going at for at least 3 more years . When it comes to marriage if we are unable to come to a compromise and meet each other emotional needs it won't happen

Hmmmm im tempted. Did he give you a timeline or anything to validate in terms of any predictions?

Lovefash67

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 12:17:06 AM »
I recently asked him if my ex will reach out for my bday and he sai yes. Not only because it is my bday but also because he wants to talk to me and mercury retrograde is ending on 22nd which means lack of communication will improve. I will update it it happens next week wednesday.

RedVelvet

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 12:22:09 AM »
I recently asked him if my ex will reach out for my bday and he sai yes. Not only because it is my bday but also because he wants to talk to me and mercury retrograde is ending on 22nd which means lack of communication will improve. I will update it it happens next week wednesday.
totally forgot it's mercury retrograde. Good thing it's almost over

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2016, 07:12:09 PM »
Psychic Leonora on Fiverr has been pretty on point...

Offline Clarita

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2019, 03:23:18 PM »
I had a reading with incala on fiverr. Really great.

Offline happyk

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2019, 08:18:55 PM »
Not sure whether she's active or not but Yulija was so right about everything.