Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > LivePerson.com

Spirit Speaks Kasamba

(1/3) > >>

glamgal:
Has anyone used her??

RedVelvet:
I have not but I was wondering what you think of kasamba? Any good readers on that site?

glamgal:
I personally do not like Kasamba. AT ALL.

They give you three minutes free for any new advisor you wish to speak with but they (the advisors) BS around the first three minutes and it sucks. So, no real benefit and you don't get to find out for free if you connect to the advisor. I also don't like how their reviews are setup. It is setup in favor of the psychic so you don't really get to read a history of good and bad reviews. I suggest sticking with keen.

However, the only advisor that did read me regardless of when the free minutes ran out was spirit speaks. She only does chat. She seems very legit thats why I continued on with her past the 3 minutes. She said things she could not have known and she doesn't fish. I will update as her timelines pan out. I usually only try her when her rates are 2.97 range-they fluctuate.

RedVelvet:
Thanks for sharing-- Wow it's worse than keen? And here I thought nothing could be worse than keen. I especially hate Keen's new layout. Every time it has changed, it changed for the worse.
Do u see advisors on keen that are also on kasamba?
Yes please keep us posted on the prediction.

glamgal:
@Redvelvet yeah I do...but they are the ones that aren't so great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version