Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > CaliforniaPsychics.com

Amelia - CP

(1/4) > >>

sunnyfl:
Hello all,

I’m new to this site and I enjoyed reading a lot of the posts on here regarding individual psychics on CP.  I’m just curious if anyone has read w/ Amelia and what your thoughts were on her and if her predictions were on target.  I read with her few months ago and I loved her.  She was so warm and engaging.  I have to be honest; I have never had a reading like I did with her.  I only gave her my name and she knew exactly why I was calling and I didn’t have to do anything but listen.  I must admit, I wanted to hang up on her several times, or start crying, it scared me to death.  I couldn’t believe what she knew with only my name.  I was given dates so I am anxiously waiting for those dates to arrive  :) 

Has anyone here read with her, I thought she was awesome?

bjr181:
I read with Amelia but unfortunately, I can't say if she was accurate or not... I'm still waiting for timeframes and will probably have to wait for a little while (end of summer) to know if she is good or not.  :)

sunnyfl:
bjr181: thanks for the reply! Keeping fingers crossed that her predictions are accurate, I certainly like the direction they went  :) Mine should start playing out soon (June time frame) so I will keep you posted on the outcome.  I thought she was amazing, she read me like a book at  Hello...lol! She was so spot on that I cannot discount anything she said.  Only time will tell.  Good luck on your predictions.

Luckystar:
sorry to report, but her predictions (i.e. "dates") never came to pass...........

hope she works for you though.....

sunnyfl:
Thanks CSK, sorry to hear she wasn't accurate with your dates, I'm hoping she's correct with mine.  I will be sure to post on how my predictions turned out come June.  Even if she's off, she was wonderful to read with.  I would call her again for sure, she was totally reading my situation, no dobut about that. Have an amazing day!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version