Author Topic: Divine Light Readings by Val  (Read 61371 times)

Offline ShootingStar

Re: Divine Light Readings by Val
« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2017, 10:41:49 PM »
She was good at current for me but none of her predictions ever panned out, and i called several times because she was picking up well and seemed adamant about predictions.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2017, 11:26:52 PM »
Also I wanted to add that it was her advice to suggest getting a drink even as friends after months of nothing with him that I REALLY wish I could take back. She thought i needed to do that and it would go well.  It ended up being rather embarrassing for me.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2018, 08:01:19 PM »
I've been going to her often, because she keeps things short so her readings are to the point and she quickly answers a question or two that I have. I like her, she seems to tap into the situation easily and quickly. One thing she was off on is that I told her my POI likes this girl's instagram posts and she said that he thinks she is pretty but the thing is she is not pretty, she is average looking or less than average looking and she never posts pictures of herself on instagram. So I felt like her saying that was a guess. So that made me question other things she said. But aside from that one time, I felt like everything else that she has said was pretty accurate, or could be accurate.

So I still go to her when I need some clarity on a single issue, she seems to be pretty accurate. She also hasn't given me time frames so I can't verify anything about that.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2018, 08:30:50 PM »
She couldn't see the third party. I reader with her about 5 times two years ago and none of her predictions happened

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2018, 09:12:23 PM »
She couldn't see the third party. I reader with her about 5 times two years ago and none of her predictions happened

Hmmm...I ask her about third parties and she always tells me no. Although she did tell me something that I KNOW was true,  about a third party. I told her that POI told me he was seeing someone at some point and she said yea but it ended a month later. And that's exactly what happened!

But otherwise she is SO good with interpreting whatever is happening at the moment. Like reading their thoughts, she is so good about that. So I consult with her because she always gives me that extra understanding that I need. For some reason I feel it's very accurate, no BS. I know my POI and she is able to pick up his personality really well.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2018, 09:17:43 PM »
May be she couldn't connect with me. I wish she was right as what she predicted was so beautiful

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #111 on: June 21, 2018, 10:51:03 PM »
May be she couldn't connect with me. I wish she was right as what she predicted was so beautiful

Aww...I am not really saying that she is right about everything, I always have some skepticism about psychics as nobody can really tell the future.

But I hope great things happen for you :)

Offline Happy6Vicki

« Reply #112 on: July 12, 2018, 06:47:59 AM »
Hit or miss as mentioned before. I spoke with her months ago and she was very much in tune but recently was very quiet and I was pulling words out of her mouth. So, I'm not sure if I would try her again.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #113 on: July 12, 2018, 01:16:14 PM »
Hit or miss as mentioned before. I spoke with her months ago and she was very much in tune but recently was very quiet and I was pulling words out of her mouth. So, I'm not sure if I would try her again.

I am reading with her frequently but I am also keeping some skepticism. She has been quiet lately, definitely not saying much over chat.

The things she tells me I can't really verify them but to me it seems like she could be right according to what is going on. Also she told me things that she had no way of knowing so that's what makes me think that she is tuned in.

Can you tell me why you feel like she is hit or miss? Was she ever wrong with predictions?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #114 on: July 12, 2018, 01:51:09 PM »

I am reading with her frequently but I am also keeping some skepticism. She has been quiet lately, definitely not saying much over chat.

The things she tells me I can't really verify them but to me it seems like she could be right according to what is going on. Also she told me things that she had no way of knowing so that's what makes me think that she is tuned in.

Can you tell me why you feel like she is hit or miss? Was she ever wrong with predictions?

She's the worst lol.  NONE of predictions happened for me years ago.  talk about uncertain too.  I would not rely on any predictions she made.  She's only good at present stuff.

Offline Rubyxxl

« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2018, 09:37:13 PM »
I tried reading with her today for the first time and she blocked me? I've never read with her how can she block me?!

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #116 on: July 15, 2018, 09:41:01 PM »
I tried reading with her today for the first time and she blocked me? I've never read with her how can she block me?!

Are you sure she blocked you? Maybe she was having problems with her connection...

I would try again if you want to read with her. She is available pretty often.

Offline Happy6Vicki

« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2018, 04:53:55 AM »

I was talking to her on the phone when she was really quiet so it was awkward. She told me that I would see and hear from a certain person before I flew out and I didn't. Im sure she's worked out for some, just not me.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2018, 12:51:56 PM »
I once gave her a generic name and asked how this person felt about me, even though I don’t have anyone in my life by that name, just to see cause I had suspicions about her readings and she told me how much this guy liked me and that we had a spiritual connection.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2018, 01:30:16 PM »
I once gave her a generic name and asked how this person felt about me, even though I don’t have anyone in my life by that name, just to see cause I had suspicions about her readings and she told me how much this guy liked me and that we had a spiritual connection.

Oh no!!! :(   

I am starting not to believe her all too much. Sometimes she can be right but it could also be a guess.

anything