Author Topic: Divine Light Readings by Val  (Read 61375 times)

Offline Mememe

Re: Divine Light Readings by Val
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2017, 11:37:59 PM »
Well.

One thing she predicted to me has come to pass....
It happened...LorieLeeIII also predicted the same thing....zeena as well....

It couod just be a coincidence...who knows

moonlight412

« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2017, 01:40:38 AM »
One thing she predicted for March has not happened yet, and I am not counting on it either..

It's also confusing when a reader says communication will happen.. because I do communicate with my POI but there is more warmth when I am talking to our cleaning person.. I talk to my POI because we run into each other.. so I don't count that as significant connection!

Offline glamgal

« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2017, 02:33:08 AM »
Soooo since I started this thread I feel like I should give a one year update (one year of calling not thread date). Overall, Val is about 30-40% accurate long term. But then, there was a time I called her frequently and really when I think about it the first reading was the most accurate and a few other readings here and there. Nothing too consistent like some of our initial readings.

Oddly enough I still call Val  ???. She can be spot on and predict things and then she has days where she sucks and Im like what the fuck . Overall, I like her to talk to randomly and not consistently. The less I have spoke with her the more accurate for me. Some of her predictions have manifested-and shocked me- but my BIG one...nope..not at all.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 02:40:29 AM by glamgal »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2017, 01:27:13 PM »
I was just talking to a friend about Val.  She has a gift for sure, but she gets too wishy washy and kind of changes her tune and the readings become questionable. 

I agree a one or two time reading with her is best.  or space them FAR apart. 

stargazer

« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2017, 03:12:27 PM »
Val was incredibly off for me. Laughable

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2017, 05:43:14 PM »
She's a good reader at times but when she's off she's really off...

I agree...

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2017, 05:45:43 PM »
She's been right on minor things when I first read with her back in August or September but after that she never got anything right. Her lack of certainty when reading is annoying as well

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2017, 05:50:19 PM »
She's been right on minor things when I first read with her back in August or September but after that she never got anything right. Her lack of certainty when reading is annoying as well

yea she sounds so unsure of herself. 

Offline glamgal

« Reply #98 on: April 08, 2017, 03:02:19 AM »
The unsure thing sucks. Being unsure AND wrong sucks even more. However, she has her moments....I think she has a gift...its just not consistent.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #99 on: April 08, 2017, 04:51:53 PM »
I totally agree X.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2017, 12:05:40 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline kumamon

« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2017, 01:03:32 PM »
Whatever she said nothing panned out

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2017, 01:05:21 PM »
I stopped reading with her although I think she got a few things right in the present when I did read with her..but she's kind of a debbie downer lol, even when she was telling you something good LOL.  also wishy washy.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2017, 01:25:58 PM »
I read with her and she was completely full of crap for me. She told me I needed to give the POI more signs and should flirt with him, he already knows that I am very interested in him, and that I like him alot.

Offline shannon1025

« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2017, 09:37:56 PM »
I just had a reading with Val and I liked her. She picked up pretty well on current energies, and was very quick. I like her style; direct answers, I didn't feel like she milked my time or tried to keep me on the chat. I'm new to all of this. I've tried a couple of readers on Keen, Kasamba and Bitwine. So far, Val seemed to be the most accurate about current energy, we'll see about her predictions. I liked her style though. Fast, direct, no fluff to waste my time and money.