Author Topic: Divine Light Readings by Val  (Read 61369 times)

Rediska

Re: Divine Light Readings by Val
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2017, 04:28:10 PM »
Sorry to hear that. Speaking in general, I guess glamgal is correct-have one reading with her and then not read with her for months because she will get confused and contradict herself. I can confirm that she was correct for me even though I provided no info-she off the bat said the guy was still into me/attraction was still there. This is true. It's clear from reading these posts that she may not tell everyone the same thing. I might read with her in March again and see where it goes.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2017, 04:32:45 PM »
Sorry to hear that. Speaking in general, I guess glamgal is correct-have one reading with her and then not read with her for months because she will get confused and contradict herself. I can confirm that she was correct for me even though I provided no info-she off the bat said the guy was still into me/attraction was still there. This is true. It's clear from reading these posts that she may not tell everyone the same thing. I might read with her in March again and see where it goes.

I def think she's one to read with once in a blue...not repeatedly.

Glamgal has had very good results with her for the most part...but I was never really WOWed by any of her readings. 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2017, 05:52:09 PM »
I agree because she told me I probably wouldn't hear from him until about Valentines Day and he texted me twice since I spoke to her last night. 

Do you all mind mentioning who your go to readers are?

I guess I would have to say Queen of Cups.  She has been wrong about some things, but to me she has always picked up on how this guy is feeling and gosh darn if he wasn't on an emotional roller coaster last month, but I have to say she nailed it every time.

The only caveat with her is she starts putting in her opinion and what she would do.

Rediska

« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2017, 06:30:47 PM »
Yeah Val has a bad tendency of giving her own opinions when she shouldn't.

I have no go to readers if that ? was directed towards me. I may try to re-connect with Aries Intution and maybe LP in March. I have a contact prediction in March according to Val.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2017, 06:34:57 PM »
Yeah Val has a bad tendency of giving her own opinions when she shouldn't.

I have no go to readers if that ? was directed towards me. I may try to re-connect with Aries Intution and maybe LP in March. I have a contact prediction in March according to Val.

It's funny because when I was reading about the POI at the time, QOC, Aries and LP were some of the most highly regarded readers, and they gave me opposite outcomes LOL  LP positive, QOC and Aries negative.  SO who knows what to believe??? LOL

Offline Caroline

« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2017, 06:40:22 PM »
I'm sorry I am still trying to figure out how to use the quote feature or how to post lol, but yes, that was for you Rediska and Bluebelle (senior members) as far as who your go to readers are

Offline Caroline

« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2017, 06:43:28 PM »
Hi Bluebelle - those three did the same with me:  LP was positive or encouraging and Aries told me he would never change, but does care and QOC was very opinionated and told me why don't I meet someone else.  I do think QOC tends to put her own opinion in to things because once I had shared a certain dynamic she always made that the whole point as to why things were as they were, but before I mentioned it she had a different reason as to why. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2017, 06:49:23 PM »
Hi Bluebelle - those three did the same with me:  LP was positive or encouraging and Aries told me he would never change, but does care and QOC was very opinionated and told me why don't I meet someone else.  I do think QOC tends to put her own opinion in to things because once I had shared a certain dynamic she always made that the whole point as to why things were as they were, but before I mentioned it she had a different reason as to why.

I agree 100% about QOC..she seems to be more negative in general.  I didn't even ask her outcome, just asked what was going on with the POI at the time, and she threw in "he's not long term"...like I didn't ask!  Aries, same thing.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2017, 07:02:12 PM »

I agree 100% about QOC..she seems to be more negative in general.  I didn't even ask her outcome, just asked what was going on with the POI at the time, and she threw in "he's not long term"...like I didn't ask!  Aries, same thing.

Yes, she asked me, "what do you want to happen" and she was like "he's not your life partner" I told my friend once I feel like she liked my guy more than me lol cause she'd always be defending him. 

Rediska

« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2017, 08:06:45 PM »

Glamgal has had very good results with her for the most part...but I was never really WOWed by any of her readings.

Have you had a reader wow you? I am curious as I may pick up more readings in March

Offline Caroline

« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2017, 08:46:35 PM »

Have you had a reader wow you? I am curious as I may pick up more readings in March

Queen of Cups told me something in November 2015 - well I had asked about my boss and she said working with him will be temporary and I thought well no because he's not going anywhere and I had decided to stay.  Well a week and a half later he was put on leave and never came back.
Lisa Dianne last July told me you'll be moving from that environment in early August and I was like no if that happens it won't be until September.  Well the following week I found out I was being reassigned.
But since then neither one has wowed me although both I think pick up on people's feelings.

However, the ultimate WOW was on Bitwine and a reader told me something and said the responsible person's name starts with F.  I was dumbstruck I hadn't even mentioned him.  The person I was pining over, his name started with an M.  So when she said that I was like OH MY GOD.  Sadly I never saw her online again.  And she didn't even charge me for the reading.  I have heard it said that when a person really is gifted they won't even charge much.

Jamey on Bitwine connected with me with details that she couldn't have known.

Rediska

« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2017, 03:43:49 PM »
I tried Val yesterday and she did not pick up the current situation - at all - so I ended the conversation.  Tried Hilary80 a few days ago and she was right on target with things, though I will say she can seem a little curt. Some short term Predictions pending with her so will update in separate thread if accurate or not.

Oh no! She just...didn't get it?

Rediska

« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2017, 04:05:28 PM »
If it gives you a peace of mind she only said one thing that was accurate out of the two conversations I had with her

Rediska

« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2017, 05:49:28 PM »
So I figured I would try her again. I had free keen money so I didn't have much to lose. I thought maybe my connection with her wasn't so great last time even though she nailed something correctly. Again, this time she nailed one thing and everything else was absolutely terrible! lol. I mean she couldn't pick up any thing...the poi's personality, traits, etc. And even when I gave her more info she still couldn't decipher it correctly. She gave me some BS numbers such as 3-4 not realizing she gave me the same numbers back in December. She said 3-4 weeks in early Dec and that didn't pan out. I then called her again because she gave me so much free minutes. This was late December and she told me contact in March for business. This time in February she told me it's because he wanted to check in with me lol. Absolutely terrible and again, just could not grasp the situation. I was giving my own self insight and clarity. She also back peddled a bit.

I think she does best when you just let her talk maybe.

Rediska

« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2017, 04:12:02 AM »
Wow! Well that stinks she was mostly off AND back peddled. It is so hard finding someone you can connect with and who can pick up current situations well. This site helps to get experiences and opinions to take into consideration. Thanks for sharing that you called and tried her again.

God, I hate to sound harsh but she is such a joke. My God I had a good 14 minutes with her and she couldn't just understand where the guy was coming from. On top of that she is SO inconsistent and so terribly off. Worst reader I had so far.