Author Topic: Divine Light Readings by Val  (Read 61997 times)

Rediska

Re: Divine Light Readings by Val
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2017, 06:44:51 AM »
Caroline-FYI but Val is known to not be great on chat. She's better on phone.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2017, 02:31:42 PM »
has anyone ever gotten a negative prediction from her?  I am just curious, like has she ever said it's not gonna work out etc?

Rediska

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2017, 08:25:11 PM »
has anyone ever gotten a negative prediction from her?  I am just curious, like has she ever said it's not gonna work out etc?

I am curious about this too. She never painted a fairytale but when I ask about the poi it's usually good.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2017, 05:29:17 AM »
Hi All
I read with her tonight on the phone.  What she said was a little different.  She asked me if we were distant; I actually have not been replying to his texts since friday, and I told her that - so I don't know if I gave her too much info.
Anyway she said he's kind of wondering, but anyway I read with Queen of Cups earlier who is usually accurate and what she told me sounded more realistic - he wants to correct things with me and feels he owes me an apology. 
So i kind of don't even know, but I really want to try all the psychics that have good reviews on this forum.
oh my....

Rediska

« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2017, 06:24:47 AM »
You know it's interesting because she never gave me the distant line before. And there has been distance between us. What did you ask her initiatally?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2017, 06:31:42 AM »
I always start by saying that I would like to ask about someone and how they feel about me, what are they thinking and where do they see things between us going forward.
However, since I have been non-responsive to his texts I started with I wanted to know what he's thinking and she asked if we were distant or had broken up.  But right after she asked that she was like oh cause he does love you.

Rediska

« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2017, 07:01:57 AM »
So you told her from the get go that he texted you and you didn't respond?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2017, 07:18:04 AM »
no when she asked if we were distant or broken up, but I mean yes I regret saying that I should have just said yes we aren't speaking

Rediska

« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2017, 08:01:34 AM »
no when she asked if we were distant or broken up, but I mean yes I regret saying that I should have just said yes we aren't speaking

So she knew there was distance even before you said anything? I find that interesting because I have asked her the thoughts and feelings of a poi and there  is distance but she never caught onto that.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2017, 08:18:01 AM »
yes before I said anything she said she was picking up a distance or remoteness and then asked if we aren't speaking or if we had broken up.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2017, 02:44:34 PM »
I got the distance thing too the first time I read with her...

Rediska

« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2017, 03:11:49 PM »
I called her twice separate times and never gave her info but she NEVER once mentioned distance though and ironically there is physical distance...hmmm..anyone else want to chime in with their experiences?

« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 03:13:28 PM by Rediska »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2017, 03:18:01 PM »
In looking back, I don't think Val has ever been right. Alot of them start out saying there's distance because 99% of the time we are calling on a POI we aren't speaking to. So it's a good chance there is distance. Vals timing has also never been right at all.

Rediska

« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2017, 04:18:05 PM »
In looking back, I don't think Val has ever been right. Alot of them start out saying there's distance because 99% of the time we are calling on a POI we aren't speaking to. So it's a good chance there is distance. Vals timing has also never been right at all.

Err, this completely contradicts what you typed about her on page 2.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2017, 04:22:26 PM »

Err, this completely contradicts what you typed about her on page 2.

Well let's just say she hasn't been right since

anything