Author Topic: Divine Light Readings by Val  (Read 61657 times)

Offline glamgal

Re: Divine Light Readings by Val
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2016, 01:52:08 AM »
She is my go to hands down! Ssssshhh lets keep this a secret before her rates sky rocket lol  8)

Offline glamgal

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2016, 02:10:10 AM »
Val is now one of the few I talk to.  She's always pretty spot on and when it doesn't seem believable at the time what she is saying,  it happens. Her time frame has been pretty close,  however,  I stepped in and got funky with him so I most likely changed the time frame and outcome.  She sometimes doesn't sound confident but so far, she's been right. She questioned me about POI going on a date because she didn't see it at all. Turns out she was right. She was also right about how he was feeling at the time and what his issues were.  I got confirmation yesterday. I'll stick with her for sure.

Yeah she doesn't sound believable. Which is crazy cause she is  unsure sounding and then BOOM- your slapped with an accurate prediction LOL. I have spent a ton of money on both high dollar and more well known psychics and she works for me.

I should warn you all...if you call her too much...for some reason the less she is able to pick up on.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2016, 02:15:01 PM »
Val is now one of the few I talk to.  She's always pretty spot on and when it doesn't seem believable at the time what she is saying,  it happens. Her time frame has been pretty close,  however,  I stepped in and got funky with him so I most likely changed the time frame and outcome.  She sometimes doesn't sound confident but so far, she's been right. She questioned me about POI going on a date because she didn't see it at all. Turns out she was right. She was also right about how he was feeling at the time and what his issues were.  I got confirmation yesterday. I'll stick with her for sure.

Yeah she doesn't sound believable. Which is crazy cause she is  unsure sounding and then BOOM- your slapped with an accurate prediction LOL. I have spent a ton of money on both high dollar and more well known psychics and she works for me.

I should warn you all...if you call her too much...for some reason the less she is able to pick up on.

I read with her twice a while back..first reading was positive and second seemed kinda different, like she was unsure.  these were both by chat...so I never read with her again because she seemed to change her tune a bit.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2016, 03:47:33 PM »
I have had some unexpected prediction happen. But yeah, her time frames for big ones have shifted quite a bit.

One minute its the new year and the next minute it is in three years. Who knows but I know generally, what she says happens for me. Now when what she says will happen can be a crap shoot. The more often I call...the less accurate she is with time frames. When I used to call her occasionally, she was more spot on. Weird.

Offline bllaaiirr

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2016, 03:37:04 AM »
I had an interesting reading with Val about a week ago. The cool part about it was the fact that she validated the information that I was able to gather by myself by using my pendulum. I had won a free pendulum at a spirit shop back in the spring. I have been practicing with it since I've had it, but it wasn't until recently where I decided to use a dowsing chart.
Here is an example of a dowsing chart:

So I would ask questions like " How many months until such and such happens?" "How many years until this happens?" and I noted everything into my notepad not to take it too seriously as we know with free will and stuff not everything is totally set in stone.... Then one evening I decided to speak with Val basically to get clarification about the knowledge that I had gained from my OWN personal reading. So I approached Val as if it were one of  our normal and typical reading sessions and right away she was telling me about situations and giving me  time-frames from which they would occur and it was so in sync with what I had picked up from my pendulum....So it was at that point to where I  just had to tell her that I was using my pendulum and the information that I got as far as time-frames and such matched with what she was receiving on her end... we continued to compare notes and she even said "wow you are gifted!" . It was just a really cool moment for MYSELF to let ME know that I am able to get the answers to my questions on my own.  Although there is one part where she said my guides don't want to let me know who I'm going to end up with romantically.. apparently it's my time to be in a serious relationship ( you know the one that leads to marriage and kids and stuff).. .. and i have three options and there is one last guy coming up  around jan 2017 ( she clarified this for me as I had asked my pendulum when another love interest would be entering my life and I got jan. as well) so the universe wants me to let things happen naturally and for me to enjoy these options in front of me and then I basically have to make a decision and you know... the rest is history... but she said I would make the RIGHT decision...whatever that may be.

So basically I just want to say that you have a gift just like the rest of these psychics out there -- your gift may not be as intense -- and as for some people it may come naturally and others like myself you may have to to work on it -- but you can definitely get the answers you need. For whatever reason the pendulum works for me and I will definitely continue to use it -- it took a couple of months to get to a solid point of accuracy though. Although sometimes I have not had good readings from it... I learned that you definitely have to be clear minded and grounded when using it but it's still super cool to use!

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2016, 06:33:12 PM »
Wow! I do think we all have a gift.. just have to hone in on it! I dreamt of an earthquake (super uncommon in my midwestern city) had one the same day. Scary!

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2016, 02:34:33 AM »
yes many people really do have a gift!!! haha :)

Im glad to see others on here using pendulums. I've been reading with pendulums and tarot for a few years now. Im nowhere near perfect,  but I've had some accurate readings for sure. And yes, strange as it may sound, I generally do get "feelings" about things or can sense the energy of others around me. And, call me crazy, but I swear to y'all I saw ahead of time exactly how my ex and I were going to start dating before it happened! lol.

sometimes we can be spot on about stuff and just "know" and sometimes even simple things like visualizing is like trying to catch smoke

Offline copperhead

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2016, 04:52:47 AM »
yes many people really do have a gift!!! haha :)

Im glad to see others on here using pendulums. I've been reading with pendulums and tarot for a few years now. Im nowhere near perfect,  but I've had some accurate readings for sure. And yes, strange as it may sound, I generally do get "feelings" about things or can sense the energy of others around me. And, call me crazy, but I swear to y'all I saw ahead of time exactly how my ex and I were going to start dating before it happened! lol.

sometimes we can be spot on about stuff and just "know" and sometimes even simple things like visualizing is like trying to catch smoke

Everybody is psychic. Some are able to channel it better, others are just beginners or fumbling with it, many more don't know. But we are all psychics. Believe in what you know and feel.

I rarely post here, but I promise to tell my story soon.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2016, 06:56:31 PM »
The last 2 readings from Val have been off and completely reversed from her other readings.  I know things change but drastically?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2016, 09:30:47 PM »
Nah, she has been off for me lately. The more I read with her the less accurate. I don't call her anymore because of it.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2016, 09:42:06 PM »
Ok good.  2 readings ago she was confusing and contradicting herself which I thought was odd but she's not perfect and could have been having a bad day.  Then today, she was completely negative about the situation which has contradicted what she and others have said for the last 2 months.  I'm glad it's not just me.  Maybe she's doing too many readings and her connection is low :)

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2016, 08:48:17 PM »
just updating that she was correct about something super minor but overall was incorrect. predicted i would be seeing a lot of the person in oct but instead he disappeared. and I have moved on

Offline glamgal

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2016, 02:58:11 AM »
So, I have had countless readings with Val. I think the best thing with Val is to have 10 minutes with her and then dont call a lot cause the story will change and she will get things confused.

However, she told me months ago (june to be exact) that my situation would blow up in October...it happened in November. She also said that we would rekindle...we shall see. She said some other things I am too lazy to type but if they happen I will update. Val has some ability but I warn you guys now don start calling her a lot.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2016, 12:18:18 AM »
Hi abarnes1 are you asking me in particular?

Welcome to the forum  :)

Offline glamgal

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2016, 06:19:53 PM »
Abarnes-she is honest.

Overall, her predictions come true I can only think of one where she was wrong-but in her defense, she was unsure when she gave me the answer so...I dunno. But now, she is less accurate and her story changes if you call too much-have one 10-20 min convo and then don't call for a few months. For me, she has worked best like that. Her timeframes are hit or miss but she has some ability for sure.

anything