Author Topic: The Tarot Lady  (Read 18994 times)

Offline vanyct

Re: The Tarot Lady
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2011, 11:53:01 AM »
toknow: glad to hear that you had such a good reading with her. I have become a real skeptic when it comes to psychics and their future predictions, so I mainly call them for clarity on my current situation.
Those of you who read with her a few months ago seemed to be really impress with her, do you all still feel the same way? Was she accurate wuth her future predictions?

Lovefash67

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2016, 04:22:15 PM »
Has anyone had a reading with this reader recently?

Lovefash67

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2016, 05:16:54 PM »
well i read with tarot lady and she my ex is moving on and I should do the same and he wants something different and I'm not it. Good luck guys. I am offically closing my account.

Lovefash67

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2017, 03:49:55 PM »
Yeah I read with her , I use to be username allibai3 she said that my ex won't contact me and he moved on and so should I . My ex contacted me a week and half ago. She turned out to be wrong

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2018, 01:22:47 PM »
Any updates?

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2018, 10:17:53 PM »
Wow, that surprises me LOVEFASH67 as The Tarot Lady continues to be pretty accurate for me and I have been seeing her for years!     :-[
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 10:21:14 PM by Sunshinegirl »

Offline Elees6

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2018, 09:35:41 AM »
Read with the tarot lady!  She was great and got my current situation perfect.  Can anyone attest to her future predictions?

Offline Napdka

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2021, 02:44:31 PM »
I have been reading with The Tarot Lady for over 14 yrs, yes I agree most of the readings I received from her were 90-97% accurate. As the yrs went on the assurance of that increased. I’m absolutely devastated she retired “reading for the public”. This yr with out her has been awful and I need a new reader. I’m scared to “ get back out there” as I have done and wasted a Ton of money on keen , CP, kasamba, to name a few. A true nightmare and I didn’t miss it one bit when I found Theresa. Please any recommendations on a similar reader? Only those who have received readings from her truly understand lol. Thank you